Starting 30 Day Shred on Monday...10/24/11

Options

Replies

• MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just finished up day two awhile ago, and it was not any easier. I feel like i did not do a very good job at it. I also recently bought the biggest loser workout game for the WII, so today after shred i did the first beginner 23 minute exercise for that game. Immediately when it was over i vomited. Awesome. its not even that difficult but those jumping jacks seriously remind my body how long it has been since i have been active. I'm staying positive that the vomitting will pass and i will get better at it with time.

Mrs Fusion, i'll get my measurements tonight at work. Thanks!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thats funny kristy! i must have alot of fear leaving too! why do i still feel scared?!?
    HA!
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    My start weight is 112.8.

Measurements tomorrow.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Alicia, yes day two is the same.

10 days level 1
    10 days level 2
    10 days level 3

Is my plan. It hurts to lift my arms and my abs are SORE! And YES, I think she talks toooooo much! LOL!

I still think we need a name...so it's easier to find threads that we start. Anyone got suggestions? I'm not good with names...

Ok...thank you. going to have hubby help w/ the dvd player this evening. Thank you for laying it out like that, I was so frustrated w/ the dvd player this morning, can't even express how annoyed I was. Good to know I did the correct workout.

As far as names, I'm not good w/ that either. Sorry. :(
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday...
    I`ve actually tried this DVD consecutive times, but only manage about a week.
    I`d really like to do it with any one else that is and maybe this will hep me keep my motivation!!
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I started it on Sunday. I'm doing L1 D3 tonight. I can get my numbers to you later.
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I know I said I was going to start this with you, unfortunately i did not get the ok from my Physical theropist. I need to stay away from any high impact workouts, and while I would not consider this high impact they fact that JM is a jummping maniac I think I should stay away to be safe!! Good luck all. I will check in with you!!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I started it on Sunday. I'm doing L1 D3 tonight. I can get my numbers to you later.

I will get you added in the morning. I just did day 2 and I'm out...going to bed early!

GREAT JOB shredders!!!! Tomorrow L1D3!!!!
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options
    Ok team...Day 1 Level 1 done... I couldn't get to it yesterday so I have a day of double duty coming up...once things get a little easier... OMGoodness Julian Michael's worked me out today!!!

I can already tell that muscles will be sore on tomorrow...

Great job Shredders....:smile:
  • before20
    Options
    SW: 141
    i don't have a measuring tape at college sorry!
  • MaterMama
    Options
    Posting a bit late today.

Monday - Shred level 1 day 1
    Tuesday - Shred level 1 day 2

OK. I am looking forward to day 3 but at the same time I am completely dreading it. lol I am really wanting to lose inches. I of course want to lose weight but inches around the belly would be WONDERFUL. :D
  • welloiledmachine
    Options
    SW and Measurements

SW- 112.8
    W-30.5
    H-34
    T-19.5
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on mfp: 162lb
    Current weight : 150 lb
    Goal:145 lb
    Hips:
    Waist:
    Thighs:
    Can't seem to find my measuring tape but i'll get back to y'all when i do find it!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Day 3!!!!

Tammylyn117- need SW/ measurements
    Cangi1- need SW/measurements
    stefa777- need SW/measurements
    krystalgwen
    MrsFusion
    Emma422- need measurements
    projectkristy-
    lizzie_poo702- need SW/measurements
    AliciaD93
    princesschic-
    mrslaw85- need SW/measurements
    mendez70- need SW/measurements
    dreamofamermaid- need measurements
    hypergrl- need measurements
    ZydecoBeauty
    before20- need measurements
    smorrison21-
    raqufern
    lisa1686
    KFerretti78
    MaterMama
    topaz23- need SW/measurements
    ZCEmama- need SW/meaurements
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    LOL - I think she talks a bit too much too...I can actually quote what she says for level one...

I've tried to do this workout before, but just couldn't get into it. This time with our group I'm hoping to push through and finish it...really it's ONLY for 30 DAYS! That's what I keep telling myself.

I'm going to go ahead and measure myself after I wake up and have some tea.

I do have a question...do we take a day to rest or just keep going straight through for the 30 days? I always thought you were supposed to rest at least one day a week to give your body time to repair. Any thoughts?
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW 215
    Waist 43
    Hips 48
    Thighs 25
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options
    LOL - I think she talks a bit too much too...I can actually quote what she says for level one...

I've tried to do this workout before, but just couldn't get into it. This time with our group I'm hoping to push through and finish it...really it's ONLY for 30 DAYS! That's what I keep telling myself.

I'm going to go ahead and measure myself after I wake up and have some tea.

I do have a question...do we take a day to rest or just keep going straight through for the 30 days? I always thought you were supposed to rest at least one day a week to give your body time to repair. Any thoughts?

I plan to rest on Sunday's...my body needs a day of rest!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think I will have to take a rest at least one day this week...maybe Saturday or Sunday (although I have a Halloween party on Saturday...I feel I need to exercise that day. LOL)

SW - 161
    MG - 150 (11/27)
    GW - 135
    Measurements:
    Hips: 43
    Waist: 36 (not sure I'm doing this correctly)
    Bust: 39.5
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options
    Most say that the video is 20 minutes...I get an extra 7 minutes from doing it online. Someone sent me the link to do it online until I get the video and I'm enjoying it online...Gonna keep doing it that way I get that extra 7 minutes in...

Happy Shredding!
  • welloiledmachine
    Options
    Day 3 Level 3 done. Mixing it up so I don't work the same muscles 10 days in a row. Still doing my normal weight lifting routine 3 days a week and fitting in some extra cardio a few days a week.