Replies

• shanzee_b
    shanzee_b Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My scores are:

#1-Price Tag- 8973
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-10145
    #3-Land of 1000 dances- 8719

I am pretty proud of myself as it was my first go with no 2&3 and I have improved on price tag from the last time I did it. My excuse for the low score on no 3 is because I kept laughing at myself and was so glad no one was around to watch lol!
  • ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oh girls! This cold is taking a toll on me! 2 of my scores were lower than before :sad:

#1-Price Tag-8487
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9221
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-7793

Sweat points=889

I went on and did 5 more dances after this to get my heart rate up. I measured today too and while I lost 3.5, I gained 3...:cry:

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~

Don't be sad you are doing great!!! so let me see you smile:smile:

Awwww thanks sweetie!
  • ansleya
    Options
    My scores are:

#1-Price Tag- 8973
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-10145
    #3-Land of 1000 dances- 8719

I am pretty proud of myself as it was my first go with no 2&3 and I have improved on price tag from the last time I did it. My excuse for the low score on no 3 is because I kept laughing at myself and was so glad no one was around to watch lol!

WOW!! over 10k on a song you've never done?? Thats crazy good!! Keep up the great dancing! :smile:
  • ansleya
    Options
    I just got the game last night (for Wii), and was looking at it the first time today. I'd like to join, and will do those points tomorrow. :) Great fun!!

Welcome Mel!! :flowerforyou:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What is you guys favorite song? Mine is the boom boom song cause I like swirling around and shaking my hips
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What is you guys favorite song? Mine is the boom boom song cause I like swirling around and shaking my hips

I like that song too. It's so much fun. My 5 year old and I really like Jump(For My Love)...she giggles uncontrollably when it's time to jump. We have a blast playing it together, and she and my almost 3 year old are a great cheering section!
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    I purchased this game as soon as it came out, and my kids and I absolutely love it! I would like to join the next challenge so please let me know when to start, I'm ready to dance :)
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    My favorites so far are I Don't Feel Like Dancing (Scissor Sisters are one of my favorite bands) and the Jump On It song, haha.
  • ansleya
    Options
    I purchased this game as soon as it came out, and my kids and I absolutely love it! I would like to join the next challenge so please let me know when to start, I'm ready to dance :)

You can join now if you want sweetie! We go Thursday to Thursday. All ya do is post your scores everytime you do these songs and the person with the highest scores by lets say...6pm Thursday, they get to choose next weeks songs. This weeks songs are:

#1-Price Tag
    #2-Promiscuous Girl
    #3-Land of 1000 Dances

Happy Dancing!
  • ansleya
    Options
    My favorites so far are I Don't Feel Like Dancing (Scissor Sisters are one of my favorite bands) and the Jump On It song, haha.

I love "I don't feel like dancing"!! It's my favorite by far. Its a great workout! I really like "Land of 1000 Dances" too tho cause it s quick burn. I haven't done "Jump on it" yet.
  • ansleya
    Options
    Oh girls! This cold is taking a toll on me! 2 of my scores were lower than before :sad:

#1-Price Tag-8487
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9221
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-7793

Sweat points=889

Ok so I thought that was bad.....:sad:

#1-Price Tag=7928
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-8784
    #3-Land of 1000 Dances-7897

Sweat points=920

Girls what am I doing wrong?? I can't believe I'm going backwards! Well on a happier note...I did "Boom" and "Jump on it"...both a lot of fun!! Thanks for the recommendation! I also opened a mashup of "Hit me baby one more time" and I did that. Not too bad. I got over 9000 on it. And I got the Medal for 75 songs done! \o/

Ok well off to the shower then bed. I have a 4:30am wake up call!

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh it's been a long long day and I reluctantly turned on the TV and wii but gezz I love JustDance, once I got into it I had to do a few more dances before my body begged me to give it a rest! :yawn:

#1-Price Tag = 9355 (+120)
    #2-Promiscuous Girl = 8169 (+108)
    #3-Land of 1000 Dances = 7855 (-928) *told you I was tired*

Sweat = 1224

Actually, you know how the system reminds you in 1000 dances to put on your wii strap - well I didn't and I threw my wiimote across the room - LOL maybe that is why I had such low results! :bigsmile:

Ansleya, maybe you wiimote needs a recharge or new batteries, I find I always get poorer results when my batteries are low.

My favourite is "Pump it" at the moment as I'm hopeless at it but I won't give in!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Hey, that's a good idea! I will do that this afternoon! And I know what you mean about "Pump It"...I hate that guy! LOL Normally I do "I don't feel like dancing", "Pump It", and some mashups. I'm really good at the Scissor Sisters...but Pump it gets me everytime...He makes me so mad that I yell at him all the way through!
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    is it too late to join ?
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Think I will go buy this today as my bday present and join the challenge (=
  • ansleya
    Options
    is it too late to join ?

NO not at all! Hop on board!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Think I will go buy this today as my bday present and join the challenge (=

YAAAY! And Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • lilroo82
    Options
    Just bought this today - not tried it yet but would love to join in! When do the next 3 songs get posted please? Probably best I start then :smile:
  • ansleya
    Options
    Just bought this today - not tried it yet but would love to join in! When do the next 3 songs get posted please? Probably best I start then :smile:

Thursday at 6pm! (central time-lol)

Well girls, my scores went up a tiny bit...and I even changed my batteries...I dunno what it is :noway:

#1-Price Tag-8730
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-8669
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-7651

Sweat Points=918

I did 4 more songs and a mashup and got 3000 sweat points for the day! I am doing the 21,000 challenge this week because I am out of school so wish me luck!!

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    Thanks! I am starting tonight :) So we post scores on Thursday right? I am going to add you as a friend.