Just Dance 3 Challenge/Game

Options

Replies

• AlwaysAnn
    AlwaysAnn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! I'm always up for a challenge & enjoy playing Just Dance 3.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking on my JD3. I am geting back on it this week
  • ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! I'm always up for a challenge & enjoy playing Just Dance 3.

Come on and Join us Ann!! Welcome!!

Lexie, I have been slacking BAD! But I am also trying to get my house clean before winter comes, so at least I'm not sitting around! I am getting up right now to do the songs for this week! Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it! LOL

~Ans~
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    :( i dont have this game yet. I got 1 and 2. I hope to get it soon.
  • ansleya
    Options
    Oh lord! That was a hot mess! lol

#1-Dynamite-7731
    #2-Take on me-5845
    #3-Jump-9843

Sweat Points-751

I went on and did 5 more songs. I did Apache twice cause it seems to give me the most sweat points of any song I have done yet. Except a couple of mashups. I got a new gift today...Dance Medley. Not impressed...it was boring and no sweating going on.

Well good luck to the rest of you!! I hope you do better than I did! LOL

@babybellyfat I haven't done 1 and 2 but I love this one :)
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    Well... here's my scores for today:

1. Take on me - 10,132
    2. Dynamite - 10,179
    3. Jump - 10,325

Sweat Points: 1,028

I would have played more than the 3 songs, but I have to get busy soon. I can't wait to play tomorrow. <3 the game.
  • codycaca1
    codycaca1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is great! i was just thinking about this game today. I bought this game about 6 months ago and havent used it in awhile. What a great excuse to get it out again :)
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So glad to see this post! I've been wanting to get back in to JD3, and this is the perfect way to make sure I do! I'll get on these and post my scores by Thursday!! Woohoo!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Well... here's my scores for today:

1. Take on me - 10,132
    2. Dynamite - 10,179
    3. Jump - 10,325

Sweat Points: 1,028

Wow Ann! Those are amazing scores! Good job!

Welcome Cody & Trish! We are happy to have you!
  • lilroo82
    Options
    Hi everyone,

First time ever of playing JD3 today, so my scores may be pretty low - just jumped straight in there and gave it my best shot!

Did it on easy rather than normal as it was my first go - wasn't sure what everyone else did?

Here goes:

Take on me - 9,324
    Dynamite - 8,060
    Jump - 10,756 (not sure how I managed this?!)

Bex
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Take on me - 8228
    Dynamite - 8884
    Jump - 9605
  • ansleya
    Options
    Hi everyone,

First time ever of playing JD3 today, so my scores may be pretty low - just jumped straight in there and gave it my best shot!

Did it on easy rather than normal as it was my first go - wasn't sure what everyone else did?

Here goes:

Take on me - 9,324
    Dynamite - 8,060
    Jump - 10,756 (not sure how I managed this?!)

Bex

Wow! Thats amazing! I must be doing something wrong LOL you guys are really racking up the points!!

Good job Becka!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what gaming system is everyone using? I am on the Wii
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love to join this. I've played JD 2 and/or 3 almost every day for at Least an hour . It is so addicting, and does NOT feel like work! I'm doing a personal "wii fit/JD challenge" and have lost a good amt of weight from it. :)
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what gaming system is everyone using? I am on the Wii

I am using the Wii. I would have bought the Xbox version if I had a Kinect & if my brother didn't keep it in his room all the time...
    Hey everyone! I would love to join this. I've played JD 2 and/or 3 almost every day for at Least an hour . It is so addicting, and does NOT feel like work! I'm doing a personal "wii fit/JD challenge" and have lost a good amt of weight from it. :)

Hiya keekee1804! I play it just about every day too! Usually anywhere from an 1-2 hours. Congrats on losing weight from playing it! It sure has helped me. :)
  • ansleya
    Options
    Welcome KeeKee!!

Ann-I think there is a really big difference in the Wii version and the Kinect version. Well for starters, the way the game is played is the Wii controller and then the Kinect whole body sensor. So, that has to be huge. Also, the sweat points system is different. I have a friend who has one, I'm going to ask her how its different. :wink:
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Like the new picks but had a crazy weekend and only had a chance to post today. Seems MFP is great on the iphone for logging in you diary but not the forums.

Sat:
    Jump: 6572
    Take One me: 6482
    Dynamite: 6044

Sun:
    Jump: 7426
    Take One me: 7442
    Dynamite: 6373

Mon:
    Jump: 8364
    Take One me: 8736
    Dynamite: 6570

I swear I feel like i'm getting every action right in "Dynamite" but my scores certainly don't show that - but having fun and working out and that is the main thing!
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!

After a super busy weekend with the birthday and anniversary going on I finally got a chance to dance again and will post my scores. I don't think I'll get my 21,00 sweat points for the week after skipping two days I'm 9,000 points behind, but there's always next week. I think I did pretty good with the songs this morning and Jump(For My Love) is my favourite at the moment. Oh, before I post I just wanted to add that I play Just Dance on the Wii too :) Here are my scores:

Take On Me: 11,681
    Dynamite: 10,673
    Jump(For My Love): 11,614
  • ansleya
    Options
    boringsahm...I feel the same way! There is NO way that I could score as high as CandaceLeeAnn! She's beating us to a pulp! :laugh: BUT you are steadily increasing!! That is awesome! I really feel like I am getting the moves down, too. Oh well, hopefully in a few months I will be better, that's what this is for right? PRACTICE!!

CandaceLeeAnn-you are doing an AMAZING job!! Big kudos to you! I also didn't make the challenge. I missed 2 days and that 6000 is too hard to make up. I'm gonna have to go back to the 1000 a day and just hit 3000 when I can. A normal day for me is about 2500, and if I can, I do "Apache" twice to get the extra 500 sweat points to push me over to 3000. Some days, I just can't do it. I wish there was something in between! Or we could make our own. On the Kinect, I think you can even create your own dances.

Ok, off to work! Boooo lol

Happy Dancing!

~Ans~
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your scores Candace!

My scores this morning are:

Take on me - 10,184
    Dynamite - 10,404
    Jump - 10,769

Sweat points: 1,038

I did slightly better this morning :). I know the moves.. I just need to get the timing down!