Just Dance 3 Challenge/Game

Options

Replies

• SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say I bought the game...I have done the three songs..very very badly and I found the sweat option (XboxKinect) and there is no 7 day challenge anywhere to be found, I am enjoying doing this with my kids so that is what counts. I just wanted to make sure you know I did try to do it. I do have scores ..have no clue right now what they are LOL. I have no rhythm at all. I am a very very bad dancer but I am trying, I found sweat but all it did was ask if I wanted activate it I said yes but that is all it does. I did get sweat points. Last time it popped up it was like 3000 but I don't see 7 day challenge. Very confused.
  • JJ_Mamma
    JJ_Mamma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 21,000 challenge this week because I am out of school so wish me luck!!
    Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~

Rock on Ans!!

My results for the day (+/- on highest score):
    #1-Price Tag-8833 (-522)
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-8400 (+231)
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-8639 (-144)

Sweat = 1259

Improved on one at least!

Total sweat for 30min dancing = 3153, only which that was calories burnt!

Welcome new dancers!
  • ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say I bought the game...I have done the three songs..very very badly and I found the sweat option (XboxKinect) and there is no 7 day challenge anywhere to be found, I am enjoying doing this with my kids so that is what counts. I just wanted to make sure you know I did try to do it. I do have scores ..have no clue right now what they are LOL. I have no rhythm at all. I am a very very bad dancer but I am trying, I found sweat but all it did was ask if I wanted activate it I said yes but that is all it does. I did get sweat points. Last time it popped up it was like 3000 but I don't see 7 day challenge. Very confused.

It's ok hon, you don't have to do the challenge in the game! Just let us know your scores for dancing the songs. The graph thing that comes us right after you finish the song. That's what we use to determine the high score! Sweat points are just extra! We start over again tomorrow at 6pm central time. There will be 3 new songs! So watch for that! And most of all. have fun!!

Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • ansleya
    Options
    LADIES!! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! I finally got my scores up! I'm so excited! And I opened a new mashup! It was a good day!

#1-Price Tag-8080
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9456
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-8574

Sweat points=938

I went on to get my sweat points for the day at a total of 3036! But I'm afraid I've hurt my wrist and shoulder. They are aching. I am right handed, so I go along with the screen. Are any of you left handed? And if so, does the game still recognize you doing the moves correctly? I'm thinking of doing the routines left handed tomorrow.

We tally up tomorrow night! I hope to see some more scores on here by then (nudge, nudge).

Have a great Thursday! and Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~
  • ansleya
    Options
    Thanks! I am starting tonight :) So we post scores on Thursday right? I am going to add you as a friend.

Hey doll! Thanks for the add! We post scores everytime we do the dances. I try to do them everyday, so I post scores almost every night. Some people only do them 2 or 3 times a week. We see who has the highest scores of the week on Thursday night. Then that person gets to choose the 3 songs that we do next week :happy:

So post your scores ladies!!
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    LADIES!! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! I finally got my scores up! I'm so excited! And I opened a new mashup! It was a good day!

#1-Price Tag-8080
    #2-Promiscuous Girl-9456
    #3-Land of 1000 dances-8574

Sweat points=938

I went on to get my sweat points for the day at a total of 3036! But I'm afraid I've hurt my wrist and shoulder. They are aching. I am right handed, so I go along with the screen. Are any of you left handed? And if so, does the game still recognize you doing the moves correctly? I'm thinking of doing the routines left handed tomorrow.

We tally up tomorrow night! I hope to see some more scores on here by then (nudge, nudge).

Have a great Thursday! and Happy Dancing!
    ~Ans~

That's an interesting question. I don't play it on the Wii, so I don't know for sure, but I have noticed that even on the Kinect it's very right hand heavy (it's the same dances from the Wii-based original so it's not surprising). I'm assuming that that has something to do with holding the remote in your right hand, so my bet would be on it not scoring correctly if you held it in your left hand.

You could try a song once with right hand and once with left and compare.
  • xLyric
    Options
    Okay, my final scores! (I'll be in class tomorrow, and won't get another chance to play before six.)

Price Tag - 10229 (+631 from first try. I actually checked to make sure I wasn't on easy after this, I don't normally get in the 10,000s.)
    Promiscuous Girl - 9980 (+1495 from first try)
    Land of 1000 Dances - 9964 (+1509 from first try)

Note: These aren't my second try, haha, the big jump in score is from practicing! I'll try posting my scores more regularly next week.

I've actually come to like the Promiscuous Girl dance a lot! Price Tag too! Still not fond of 1000 Dances, it doesn't like my chicken dance for some reason.

Also, I'm trying to figure out if this is a sports bra problem or normal: Does anyone else start hurting on their shoulders/around the neck while playing? It happens around the 5th dance I do, my neck and shoulder area around my neck get super sore, enough that it almost hurts. I'm going to try it in my normal bra and see what happens, but has anyone else experienced something similar?
  • MelJolly
    MelJolly Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO excited to find out who "won" round 1, and what they choose as the line-up for the round 2 songs. Maybe in the future we can make this even bigger, with some physical rewards for winners or something. Just something to think about. With or without that............ I can't wait to jump in and join with round 2. I made it to 23 pounds lost this week, and am working like mad to reach my second mini-goal next week by accomplishing 25 pounds lost!!!!
  • JJ_Mamma
    Options
    Okay my final results, 6 days of dancing the 3 songs was a blast, I was never bored and always had a laugh doing "1000 Dances" which was my favourite:

Price Tag - 9217 (9355 was my best result (+ 1456 from first try)
    Promiscuous Girl - 9309 Best result, yeah!! (+1545 from first try)
    Land of 1000 Dances - 9662 Best result, yeah!! (+963 from first try)

Sweat= 1227

Loving this challenge and ready for the next 3 songs!

@xLyric - I ache all over after dancing, but mostly in my arms. I think flinging our arms above our head constantly could cause the shoulder and neck tightness/soreness.

@MelJolly - Way to go on your 23lbs, you get to 25lbs in not time!
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so good, and I hope you're all having fun too! I decided to give the songs one last go during my morning Dance-a-thon(Just Dance 3 and Zumba on the Wii). My son was dancing with me to some of the songs and singing along. His favourite is Dynamite :) He'll be 3 on Sunday! Anyway, here are my new scores, but I didn't keep track of my sweat points. I'm also doing the 21,000 sweat points in 7 days challenge.

Promiscuous Girl - 11,010
    Price Tag - 10,747
    Land of 100 Dances - 10,796
  • xLyric
    Options
    Everyone is doing so good, and I hope you're all having fun too! I decided to give the songs one last go during my morning Dance-a-thon(Just Dance 3 and Zumba on the Wii). My son was dancing with me to some of the songs and singing along. His favourite is Dynamite :) He'll be 3 on Sunday! Anyway, here are my new scores, but I didn't keep track of my sweat points. I'm also doing the 21,000 sweat points in 7 days challenge.

Price Tag - 10,747

WOW, awesome job!
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    here are my scores, Land of 1000 dances 8188, Price Tag 8563, & Promiscious 9351 not as high as I would like, but I had fun :)

I
  • ansleya
    Options
    Price Tag - 10,747

This weeks winner is CandiceLeeAnn!! WOW girl congrats on those high scores! You rocked it! Ok, so now it's your turn to pick 3 songs for us to do!!

I hope everyone had a great time! I now love these songs and I'm so much better at them! I'm ready to start the new week!

You guys ready?

:bigsmile:
  • ansleya
    Options
    here are my scores, Land of 1000 dances 8188, Price Tag 8563, & Promiscious 9351 not as high as I would like, but I had fun :)
    I

Awesome job for just starting! Thats as high as my scores and I've been doing this since day 1! LOL
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    I'm going to pick this up tomorrow and join in! When do you guys pick new songs?
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    Thanks I had lots of fun :) can't wait to see what the next 3 songs will be.
  • JJ_Mamma
    Options
    Congratulations "CandiceLeeAnn"!!

Ready and waiting for the next lot of songs.
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Got my girl off to school this morning and I have a long day ahead of me getting ready for the weekend. My son turns 3 on Sunday and it's also my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, so I know things will be very busy around here! I find it so hard to pick songs because I'm starting to love them all so much, but here goes.

Jump(For My Love) (Difficulty 3, Sweat 3)
    Take On Me (Difficulty 1, Sweat 3)
    Dynamite (Difficulty 1, Sweat 2)

Hope everyone has fun with these songs and a great time dancing. Not sure when I'll get a chance to dance and post my scores, but I will before Thursday :) Have a great weekend everyone!
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm totally jumping in on this because I now have the extra time/energy with shuffling my bootcamp schedule that I didn't in the JD2 challenge.

Off to do Candice's new songs!
  • ansleya
    Options
    Got my girl off to school this morning and I have a long day ahead of me getting ready for the weekend. My son turns 3 on Sunday and it's also my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, so I know things will be very busy around here! I find it so hard to pick songs because I'm starting to love them all so much, but here goes.

Jump(For My Love) (Difficulty 3, Sweat 3)
    Take On Me (Difficulty 1, Sweat 3)
    Dynamite (Difficulty 1, Sweat 2)

Hope everyone has fun with these songs and a great time dancing. Not sure when I'll get a chance to dance and post my scores, but I will before Thursday :) Have a great weekend everyone!

WOW! Packed weekend! Have a great time! And thanks for the songs...Now to go try them. I've never done Jump. I did Take on me once and Dynamite once, so at least I have an idea of what's in store!!

Welcome beckaboo and jenuhfur!! We go Thursday to Thursday so you are getting in right on time!! Good luck everyone!

Happy Dancing!

~Ans~