November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Welcome Mrs brosco :happy: You make an even 25 in the challenge :bigsmile: so our challenge starts tommorow
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Internet was down last night c:
    Let's make this a great month guys!
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok here we go. Everyone have a GREAT Day. Talk to you all later!!!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump into this challenge? I need to work on getting back on track and having to check in every day with someone else might help!

Here's my goals for the month
    1. Honestly record everything that is going into my mouth--lately I have been guessing and it is showing on the scale
    2. Spin more-try to do at least one day on the training stand a week (on top of my 2 spin classes)
    3. drink more water-I don't even know how much I am drinking so maybe that should be step 1
    4. Actually cook at least once a week (meaning no frozen dinner or cereal for supper)

Positive habit:
    1. Try to only step on the scale a couple of times per week-right now it is several times a day which does nothing for my mood!
    2. Actually accept a compliment from someone.
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    So far so good for November 1, 2011 :happy:

I have my food diary filled out for the day and am making yummy lasagna for dinner tonight :love:

Manged to miss breakfast this morning. I always bring something with me to work and some days it just get's so crazy so fast that I forget about it until lunch time! That is one thing I need to work on, getting up early enough in the morning to eat breakfast before headed to work.

Have a great day everyone, this is going to be a great month for weight loss :smile:
  • Elleebell
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy first day of November! Have a good day!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ok, Day 1 of our November challenge.
    - Gone over 1200 cals by just a small amount (130) and still have 230 exercise cals left so quite pleased with that.
    - 50 mins cardio today

My habit was to replace coffee with green tea/fruit tea, but i have to admit I totally forgot and have been merrily drinking coffee all day - oops!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone elses day has gone :drinker:
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is in the books. Did very well. Logging in here for starters. Finished logging in my food diary. Did not exercise today, getting ready for surgery in the morning so the exercise is going to have to be off for a few days. Drank all of my water. See you all tomorrow. Have a GREAT night!!!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome to those who are new to us this November. To those who have been on this journey for the last month I'm so glad we have made it to this point together. I hope on this first day of our NO NONSENSE NOVEMBER you are all feeling great and ready to tackle the month.

First weeks goals:
    90 min cardio to get back on track (30 min done 60 left)
    20 Min strength ( 25 done)
    Keep my numbers in the green (did well with everything except my sodium no excuse to more I will watch that)

I also need to get back into the habit of drinking at least 9 glasses of water. (12 glasses)

My free day is Sunday
  • Elleebell
    Options
    Well, I botched day 1. I went over, only by 7 calories, but still. I did SO much math that just makes no sense to me and it gave me a migraine which means I had absolutely no self control over the cookies and candy my mom brought me. But at least I logged it all, even if the numbers were yucky to look at XD. Tomorrow is a new day and I will work out when I wake up!! Goodnight challenge pals!
  • moonfleur75
    Options
    Day 1 not too bad...Only 30 calories over. I logged everything. Walked for 20 minutes with the boyfriend. I committed to exercising 5 days a week. Tues and Fri are my days off from working out and I even walked!!!:smile:

My good habit was flossing. I flossed!!!
  • kiahbaby
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge!
    I will try to check in daily
    I will try to consume @ least 4 glasses of water a day (yuck!)
    I will try to stay under calories
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was not great for me.
    I went over on calories by quite a bit, and I didn't get to exercise.
    But I was much more conscious about avoiding the candy bowl in the front office and not eating the Halloween candy that several of my students brought me this morning. I know it could have been much worse...
    Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Well you KNOW I'm in!!

The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I haven't mastered taking a day off of exercise yet!

Today I ate about a hundred calories over, which I'm okay with.
    Today I went on my dogwalk BEFORE dinner, which worked out great.
    Today I checked in and feel very good about my day.
    Part of today was spent thinking about a rest day and how to stay under calories, I feel like I need it because I burn so much daily. (normally)

I hope everyone else started off November well in this challenge!! Elimay? How'd you do??

I WILL make November a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I did OK - not great but OK. I got 30 mins of cardio in and kept my calories below 1400. I slacked on the water though. I will do better tomorrow...hopefully!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello Elimay! How are you? Hi everyone! Still not much of a voice so easy exercise and stayed under calories. Drank 10all glasses of water and remembered to floss! Woohoo! Happy November everyone :-)
  • elimay59
    Options
    Nope not to late at all welcome : >
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello Everyone !!!!!!! So far 15 out of 27 checked in good job :wink: Everyone is really doing great with some really nice goals ,we should all be healthier and in the habbit of logging in by the end of the month. Good JOB a pat on the back to you all .

I usually log in earlier touch base and fill out calories for the day, Today was my 6 hr cleaning job then I showered and got my pedicure and nails done right after that so I just got home. I have not logged yet sorry.

I will just use today as my free day for the week Its to late to do everything now. My Boss left me some frosted sugar cookies today I was going to throw them away, but at about 9pm they where in my car as I was driving I ate them:grumble: I did not want to have to say that on the :blushing:

I packed a really good lunch I rarely leave home without some kind of a healthy food.

Emwalker Im looking forward to anouther month with you it will be a good month.:happy:
    Deebear I will be thinking about you feel better soon ok :flowerforyou:
    Kelene good to see you back I have been worried about you :smile:
    Istnlondry Im here just a bit late it has been a very long day :ohwell:

Really looking forward to a fresh day tommorow :bigsmile:

Challenge friends have a great day tommorrow you will here from me much earlier tommorrow . Good night :yawn:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Dont stress it Eleebell, So glad you checked in. Tommorrow is a brand new day :flowerforyou: hope your headache is gone.
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hellu~
    So here's how I did.
    1. Stay under calorie count every day. Went a bit over, but burned it off by running.
    2. Swim or run 45 minutes a day. Ran/jogged for 30ish.
    3. Check in and record EVERYTHING I eat and drink daily. ....... ;D

Good Habit;
    Brush teeth, mouthwash, and floss three times daily. Two out of three. Forgot this morning.

Not too bad for day one.