Dear stupid girls

Options

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    DEAR GUYS WHO KEEP ASKING ME IF YOU CAN BE THE ONE TO "BREAK" IN MY NEW BODY AFTER MY SURGERIES...
    YOU DIDN'T DO IT WELL ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME, WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU A SHOT ONCE I'M HAPPY WITH MY BODY?
    DUMB QUESTION
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite the jealous type. They just don't get the hint.

Not gonna lie, I'm probably one of em ;)

But in my defense, I flirt with EVERYONE. It doesn't mean a thing ;)
  • SallytheWhale
    Options
    This post.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the only girl ever to give her boyfriend's number to the waitress :(

They would have been very cute together.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Dear friends of my man friend.

It doesn't matter who i am or what i do with our mutual friend when you aren't around. don't ask questions and stop acting offended when we vaguely answer you. it's none of your damn business. seriously? who does that?
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Lol too funny!
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You tell those bit#@'s Moofey! In over five years...my Dude has only made me furious & brought out my "full blown Sicilian" twice....he's got my number now and hardly ever does anything I can get mad at, he's pretty awesome :heart:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP users who post banal topics of the MySpace/FB variety

Get a life
  • Avalonis
    Options
    Dear friends of my man friend.

It doesn't matter who i am or what i do with our mutual friend when you aren't around. don't ask questions and stop acting offended when we vaguely answer you. it's none of your damn business. seriously? who does that?

I get that too. Because they wanna hear dirty juicy details. ;)
  • joshlikesmetal
    Options
    I understand THAT. I'm talking about post high school losers who have no job and who have gained like 70 pounds trying to get her to leave me cause they could make her 'happier'

She's very faithful and that's always reassuring.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ladies of MFP....feel free to Message this awesomely tanned latino man!..............I will give you girls good advice!:devil:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I once dated had this girl that was SOOOO insecure. She would get all pissed off whenever I would look at her. I liked to watch it when she would undress before her shower and stuff.

She would always threaten me with calling the cops, and stuff like that. She was so cute when she was mad.

It really irritated me though when she started pulling the blinds down, then I couldn't see anymore!

;)

THAT right there is awesomeness!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Dear *kitten*,

Close your legs.

♥ Prudenstein

Dear Prudenstein

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. I can teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Signed, the *kitten*.
  • Avalonis
    Options

Get a life

Dear Anti-Fun,

Eat a Richard.

Some of us are at work with nothing to do.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    hahaha this made me laugh
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    something that made me mad today...

um.. well Directv is cancelling FX. now i have to switch tv providers. It's going to be a huge pain in my @$$

UGH!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/377602-soa-and-american-horror-story-help

Same thing happened last year with DishNetwork (I have Dish). I just waited until they figured out the $$ end of it and Dish ended up sending me a bunch of coupons for free PPV movies (I called & complained that I had to buy episodes of my favorite shoes on iTunes).

Call Customer Service with DirecTV and see what they'll do to make it right. Otherwise just switch to Dish. LOL :)
  • joshlikesmetal
    Options

Get a life

Dear Anti-Fun,

Eat a Richard.

Finally someone on this site who has personality!

Some of us are at work with nothing to do.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Dear Prudenstein

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. I can teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Signed, the *kitten*.

Touche *kitten*, touche.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    When losers hit on my girlfriend (even on this site!) when they KNOW she's in a relationship.

That **** gets old fast!

Soooo.... who is your girlfriend?

Its always fun taking down the easy targets. I look at it as HELPING you get over your jealousy issues.

I'm really quite the philanthropist.
    well....since he's got all of 2 friends, i'm thinking mebbe the one he had first?

lulz
  • Avalonis
    Options
    When losers hit on my girlfriend (even on this site!) when they KNOW she's in a relationship.

That **** gets old fast!

Soooo.... who is your girlfriend?

Its always fun taking down the easy targets. I look at it as HELPING you get over your jealousy issues.

I'm really quite the philanthropist.
    well....since he's got all of 2 friends, i'm thinking mebbe the one he had first?

lulz

Investigation requires too much work ;)