Dear stupid girls

Options

Replies

• monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm not that stupid, He doesn't tell me she's just a friend,
    He hasn't even meet her off of facebook, They just chat with each other but she does want to meet him.
    He lives with me and we work the same hours, so when we come home, we are together, It's rare if he goes out of the house alone
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    DEAR GUYS WHO KEEP ASKING ME IF YOU CAN BE THE ONE TO "BREAK" IN MY NEW BODY AFTER MY SURGERIES...
    YOU DIDN'T DO IT WELL ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME, WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU A SHOT ONCE I'M HAPPY WITH MY BODY?
    DUMB QUESTION

Wow! Really? Glad you're turning them down!
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BEERRUNNER is the Mofo that stole my binoculars:angry:

Oh, and this thread is full of win!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Dear wonderful husband,

I know you've been putting in long hours at work due to projects and that you had to go in to the office over the weekend. But did you forget that I work outside of the home too? That I have to pick up the kids at my PSYCHOTIC mother's house and deal with her s@%$, prepare/make dinner, entertain said children, do baths and (if you're not home) put both of them to bed which is a monumental chore at times. And I still find the little bit of energy to TRY to do a load of dishes, load of laundry, fold some of the million and one clothes that somehow stay in the dryer until the next load is ready to go in and then just get dumped in a basket for the laundry fairies to fold (meaning ME). Then you come home, have dinner waiting for you and then you collapse on the couch without even asking if I need help or picking up any of the gazillion toys that the dual hurricanes threw all over the living room because YOU'RE too tired. What the H@#$ do you think I am?!?!?! I am NOT a domestic diva and since I am a working parent too I expect an equal partnership in this keeping the house up thing!!!!!!!

Thanks I needed that.

My husband travels for work off and on. I could've wrote this ^^^^ Same exact thing. We may have to summon the energy for an *kitten* whooping!
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Dear Female Stalkers,

I live @: 555 My Address, My City, America F#%k Yeah!!!

Please feel free to stop by with any questions you may have about fitness, life, love, this thread, or anything else of importance in your life. ;)

~Signed,

Not Beerrunner ( Just messing with you ;) )

Dear Awesome,

This is awesome!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    my boyfriend used to work at grocery store and like everytime i'd go there this girl cashier would come saunter over to my boyfriend and talk to him giggle like a hyena and like flirt-slap him.

He didnt realize she was flirting with him, but I did and it just ticked me off.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was seeing this girl for about 4 months. Then somebody broke into my car and stole my binoculars:grumble: Motherf*cker

I love it!
  • Moofey
    Options
    my boyfriend used to work at grocery store and like everytime i'd go there this girl cashier would come saunter over to my boyfriend and talk to him giggle like a hyena and like flirt-slap him.

He didnt realize she was flirting with him, but I did and it just ticked me off.

One girl flat out sang opera to mine because she did know what else to sing...
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ladies of MFP....feel free to Message this awesomely tanned latino man!..............I will give you girls good advice!:devil:

HAHAHA!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    Dear wonderful husband,

I know you've been putting in long hours at work due to projects and that you had to go in to the office over the weekend. But did you forget that I work outside of the home too? That I have to pick up the kids at my PSYCHOTIC mother's house and deal with her s@%$, prepare/make dinner, entertain said children, do baths and (if you're not home) put both of them to bed which is a monumental chore at times. And I still find the little bit of energy to TRY to do a load of dishes, load of laundry, fold some of the million and one clothes that somehow stay in the dryer until the next load is ready to go in and then just get dumped in a basket for the laundry fairies to fold (meaning ME). Then you come home, have dinner waiting for you and then you collapse on the couch without even asking if I need help or picking up any of the gazillion toys that the dual hurricanes threw all over the living room because YOU'RE too tired. What the H@#$ do you think I am?!?!?! I am NOT a domestic diva and since I am a working parent too I expect an equal partnership in this keeping the house up thing!!!!!!!

Thanks I needed that.

My husband travels for work off and on. I could've wrote this ^^^^ Same exact thing. We may have to summon the energy for an *kitten* whooping!

I could have wrote this too. My boyfriend just started a new job working 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, and he's been doing the exact the same thing. We have a two year old together who is a big handful, and after me being up with him all day and evening, i just want two seconds to relax and i cant even have that. It's like can't you just ask if i need anything for once?
  • PrincessStubbie
    PrincessStubbie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP people who stuff your face with garbage all day then complain when you gain weight.. Why are you even on here if you don't take it seriously.. I think it's time to delete a ton of people... Need to find SERIOUS pals.. Makes the journey so much more fun :)

Amen...
  • Moofey
    Options
    Aww... My friend request was rejected. :(

Lol
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    and I am also not controlling

-.-
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

-.-

Maybe a little bit ;)
  • Moofey
    Options

-.-

Maybe a little bit ;)

In bed....
  • Moofey
    Options

-.-

:P
    :)
    ( Y )
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Well now that you mentioned it,

Dear stupid girl on the treadmill next to me:

Thank you oh so much for bathing in whatever cheap designer imposter perfume you got at the store, I was having a hard enough time breathing. I really also enjoy listening to your yammering on your cell so loud I could hear you over my iPod all while waving your arms and completely distracting me from my work out .
    I don't know who’s attention you were trying to get with your sparkly gym outfit, full face of make up and obnoxious behavior but you got mine! If I see you tomorrow and you do the same thing, I will reach over and hit the emergency stop and watch you face plant and if I'm lucky hit the wall behind you.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Ladies of MFP....feel free to Message this awesomely tanned latino man!..............I will give you girls good advice!:devil:

Dear creepers looking for action,

please don't post personal ads on my topic. THANK YOU!

Relax babycakes.I was merely trying to give helpful advice to the MFP community via Messaging :bigsmile:
    Like Moofey said... creepy. And Unsolicited.

I think he's jealous Beer....that's usually his job to be creepy and unsolicited :wink:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

I don't know who’s attention you were trying to get with your sparkly gym outfit, full face of make up and obnoxious behavior but you got mine! If I see you tomorrow and you do the same thing, I will reach over and hit the emergency stop and watch you face plant and if I'm lucky hit the wall behind you.

*snuggles*
  • alondrafd
    Options

LMAO!!!!
    funny :-D