Dear stupid girls

Options

Replies

• Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    P.S.

The reason I was calling is I had an hour drive home and I really needed some help staying awake after 2 nights of not being able to sleep. Thats why I was calling, I only got mad when YOU asked why I was calling.

I was also calling because a few days ago for the few seconds my boyfriend let you into his apartment and I was furious. That is my territory and you DO NOT go there, he was being generous in letting you and your friend try some of his beer and kicking your butt back out on the porch so don't act like you have rights into knowing about me or our relationship.. FYI he will NOT be letting you in his apartment again because you annoy me. Yes, I do over react sometimes and I do have a major eating disorder which causes MAJOR insecurities but see, I am in power weight lifting and boxing, I am literally 150lb of solid muscle. So if you want to question me... Go ahead.

To all of you MFPRS

(I am working on not being so insecure and I am also not controlling, my boyfriend and I talked about it and he said it would not happen again. I don't hang out with guys without him out of respect for him) ((Its has never happened before and he has NEVER given me a reason not to trust him)
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This whole thread makes me happy and forget about the things making me mad. Thanks for the giggles!! ;)
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hahaha you guys are too hilarious...
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    something that made me mad today...

um.. well Directv is cancelling FX. now i have to switch tv providers. It's going to be a huge pain in my @$$

UGH!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/377602-soa-and-american-horror-story-help

Same thing happened last year with DishNetwork (I have Dish). I just waited until they figured out the $$ end of it and Dish ended up sending me a bunch of coupons for free PPV movies (I called & complained that I had to buy episodes of my favorite shoes on iTunes).

Call Customer Service with DirecTV and see what they'll do to make it right. Otherwise just switch to Dish. LOL :)

I didn't know you could buy shoes on iTunes! ;)
  • Moofey
    Options
    Ladies of MFP....feel free to Message this awesomely tanned latino man!..............I will give you girls good advice!:devil:

Dear creepers looking for action,

please don't post personal ads on my topic. THANK YOU!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Dear Anti-Fun,

Eat a Richard.

Some of us are at work with nothing to do.

Dear Avalonis,

"Eating a Richard" is not a wise selection of phrase for somebody still sporting the Brokeback Mountain look

Just saying (and get back to work)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ladies of MFP....feel free to Message this awesomely tanned latino man!..............I will give you girls good advice!:devil:

Relax babycakes.I was merely trying to give helpful advice to the MFP community via Messaging :bigsmile:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Dear Anti-Fun,

Eat a Richard.

Some of us are at work with nothing to do.

Dear Avalonis,

"Eating a Richard" is not a wise selection of phrase for somebody still sporting the Brokeback Mountain look

Just saying (and get back to work)
    This coming from a man with a teddy bear as his profile pic?

And "Brokeback Mountain" look or not, it takes a hell of a lot more balls then most men have to hop on a 2000 lb bull that wants to kill you and ride it for 8 seconds.

Please stereotype a whole type of people more.

Keep talking. this is entertaining.

;)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Dear People Who Worry About Obnoxious People: Life is too short to bother with obnoxious people.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Relax babycakes.I was merely trying to give helpful advice to the MFP community via Messaging :bigsmile:
    Like Moofey said... creepy. And Unsolicited.
  • Moofey
    Options
    Dear MFP users who post banal topics of the MySpace/FB variety

Get a life

Dear butt nazi,

Get laid.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I am not allowed to discuss what made me mad today because it would violate at least 3 forum rules.

Now you've got me curious!!! Maybe you should just quote the forum rules it would violate.....that would be fun!!!
  • Moofey
    Options

Like Moofey said... creepy. And Unsolicited.

<3 LOL
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I am not allowed to discuss what made me mad today because it would violate at least 3 forum rules.

Now you've got me curious!!! Maybe you should just quote the forum rules it would violate.....that would be fun!!!

Ooo, this is my vote!
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP users who post banal topics of the MySpace/FB variety

Get a life

Dear butt nazi,

Get laid.

LOL @ butt nazi.
    he said Banal NOT ANAL.

tff
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    This topic is full of win.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

nice picture with the chihuahua. at least you're not the typical short dude with the cliched rottweiler.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options

+1
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Oh oh im getting tag teamed now.........but I rather it be 2 chicks!