Options
    Dear MFP users who post banal topics of the MySpace/FB variety

Get a life

Dear butt nazi,

Get laid.

LOL @ butt nazi.
    he said Banal NOT ANAL.

tff

I know but the two words together in the same sentance makes me giggle!
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Oh oh im getting tag teamed now.........but I rather it be 2 chicks!

We love you! I was just kidding :P
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    P.S.

The reason I was calling is I had an hour drive home and I really needed some help staying awake after 2 nights of not being able to sleep. Thats why I was calling, I only got mad when YOU asked why I was calling.

To all of you MFPRS

(I am working on not being so insecure and I am also not controlling, my boyfriend and I talked about it and he said it would not happen again. I don't hang out with guys without him out of respect for him) ((Its has never happened before and he has NEVER given me a reason not to trust him)

I feel ya...what do ya think pissed me off twice....it's like Rihanna sings...this is what you need & should have....

"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love.... Like I'm the only one who knows your heart .....Only girl in the world.."
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

I knew all along you wanted a piece of this action.......................:devil:

Question is...can you handle the legendary big brown meat love hammer!?!??!!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Oh... we like him?

Ok... I was just kidding too? Thats it...
  • Moofey
    Options

I knew all along you wanted a piece of this action.......................:devil:

Question is...can you handle the legendary big brown meat love hammer!?!??!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away*
  • Moofey
    Options

Oh... we like him?

Ok... I was just kidding too? Thats it...

Nah, in this post I just made you gay is all! :P
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Dear butt nazi,

Get laid.

Okay Moofy - you got me there, that made me LOL and I'm at work too.

Dear Avalonis,

I'm not a Teddy Bear I'm the f***ing Pope. Anymore of that sunshine and I'll send the Swiss Guard round to excommunicate you. Capice ?
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    "Eat a Richard" may be the best thing I've heard all day.

That is all.
  • Avalonis
    Options
    Nah, in this post I just made you gay is all! :P

Crap! It was a trap!

Take evasive action!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with my boyfriend. He made a new friend Via online, Which is fine i make random friends too. But I saw her facebook, Complete and utter Slut. Huge cleavage shot, has 3 children and only 19, All different fathers. Charming.
    And maybe the fact he has a picture of some chick's *kitten* on his cell.
  • monocot
    Options
    I'm annoyed with my boyfriend. He made a new friend Via online, Which is fine i make random friends too. But I saw her facebook, Complete and utter Slut. Huge cleavage shot, has 3 children and only 19, All different fathers. Charming.
  • Avalonis
    Options
    "Eat a Richard" may be the best thing I've heard all day.

That is all.

I can't claim originality on this one, stolen from someone else i saw say it at one point ;)
  • Moofey
    Options

Dear butt nazi,

Get laid.

Okay Moofy - you got me there, that made me LOL and I'm at work too.

Dear Avalonis,

I'm not a Teddy Bear I'm the f***ing Pope. Anymore of that sunshine and I'll send the Swiss Guard round to excommunicate you. Capice ?

This made me die a little inside.

Its awesome you can see my sarcasm and sense of humor! So friending...
  • monocot
    Options
    opps double post
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Dear wonderful husband,

I know you've been putting in long hours at work due to projects and that you had to go in to the office over the weekend. But did you forget that I work outside of the home too? That I have to pick up the kids at my PSYCHOTIC mother's house and deal with her s@%$, prepare/make dinner, entertain said children, do baths and (if you're not home) put both of them to bed which is a monumental chore at times. And I still find the little bit of energy to TRY to do a load of dishes, load of laundry, fold some of the million and one clothes that somehow stay in the dryer until the next load is ready to go in and then just get dumped in a basket for the laundry fairies to fold (meaning ME). Then you come home, have dinner waiting for you and then you collapse on the couch without even asking if I need help or picking up any of the gazillion toys that the dual hurricanes threw all over the living room because YOU'RE too tired. What the H@#$ do you think I am?!?!?! I am NOT a domestic diva and since I am a working parent too I expect an equal partnership in this keeping the house up thing!!!!!!!

Thanks I needed that.
  • Avalonis
    Options

The Lie: "Baby its just a friend"

The Truth: Your boyfriend is getting it anywhere he can.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    BEERRUNNER is the Mofo that stole my binoculars:angry:
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    something that made me mad today...

um.. well Directv is cancelling FX. now i have to switch tv providers. It's going to be a huge pain in my @$$

Thanks for saying this. I am NOT wanting to give up FX...the sports channels, who cares?..but FX and Nat Geo...too much. I am waiting to see if actually happens, then if so I am switching to Dish. Hope I don't get any flack from Direct TV about contract not being filled. Sigh...
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Dear Female Stalkers,

I live @: 555 My Address, My City, America F#%k Yeah!!!

Please feel free to stop by with any questions you may have about fitness, life, love, this thread, or anything else of importance in your life. ;)

~Signed,

Not Beerrunner ( Just messing with you ;) )