Dear Mom!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Okay

I apologize for posting this in the forum, I am sorry something I wrote upset so many people and made them think I am a useless immature *****. I love my Mom dearly and yes the post sounded harsh but it was sarcasm. Apparently I should have blogged it instead of putting this on here, again I apologize. Think what you will about me and call me what you want, that is fine.

I won't be posting, I will just be blogging now :)

Thank you all for your opinons and time

Thanks

Jessica

Yeah Jessica, they really handed it to you. You *did* kind of come off as pathetic and immature. The beauty here is you apparently have learned something from the experience.

If that translates into appreciating your Mom a little more, and realizing how good you really have it, with the luxury of having the security of her home, you Win.

Improve. Every day.

like you or anyone else on here has never been a bit anoyed with your mom???? get over it. its called VENTING. my mom is dead and i didnt take her post as offensive.... i loved her and still love her but i will remember the things that used to drive me crazy :] but a big pat on the back to all the people insulting her! i hope you feel better about yourself! :] nothing like talking yourself up in a "pissing contest" on the internet to make others feel inferior!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Moofey,

About that walk. We'll walk this weekend whereever you want to go and I promise I'll leave my Ipod at home. I love you too Honey.

Love

Mom.
    Wow! How sweet are you and your kind response MommaRed:heart:
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I feel you, but since I'm still under the roof and don't have to pay rent, I don't complain.

Ever. ._. Never ever. I'm frigging thankful.
This discussion has been closed.