Things Men Don't Understand

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
My man -

He cannot come to terms with why I always need to use 2 towels when I shower. After my shower, I need one for my hair, and one to wrap around my body while I do my make up. Duh.

He also cannot come to terms with the spaceship like attachment at the end of my blow drier.

What else?

Replies

• tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    why we have to dry our hair.

A) it's long
    B) esp if it's cold outside
    C) it'll look like a frizzball if i don't
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    My man -

He cannot come to terms with why I always need to use 2 towels when I shower. After my shower, I need one for my hair, and one to wrap around my body while I do my make up. Duh.

He also cannot come to terms with the spaceship like attachment at the end of my blow drier.

What else?

I just use one. Dry off then wrap my hair and do my make-up naked, I think my hubby likes that better lol.

My husband doesn't seem to understand the towels need to be folded a certain way or they just don't fit right in the linen closet!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    My man is not aware or bothered by such trivial girl things

...He is just unable to grasp the concept of Time

and how to arrive somewhere at the RIGHT time.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Along the same lines as the OP; why it takes women 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Why in a restaurant the need to go to the bathroom always occurs in pairs. unsure.gif
  • TobiasJamesRayner
    Options
    sorry but this gave me a giggle.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I don't know if I came to terms with those issues or just thought OOOOOOH how can i get those towels off.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    umm crying, i cannot understand random emotional outbursts

i cannot understand why women think if a man says he doesnt recognize a handsome man he's lying.... we just dont see that

cannot understand the need to just hold the phone. say what you gotta say and get off the line
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My man -

What else?

I just use one. Dry off then wrap my hair and do my make-up naked, I think my hubby likes that better lol.

My husband doesn't seem to understand the towels need to be folded a certain way or they just don't fit right in the linen closet!

fold in half the long way, fold in half again, then tri-fold it?
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    HA! I understood this one really well. Just cut my hair off a week or two ago. It was past my shoulders:)

EDIT: MINUS THE MAKE UP PART HAHA
    My man -

What else?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    why we have to dry our hair.

A) it's long
    B) esp if it's cold outside
    C) it'll look like a frizzball if i don't
    THIS!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Why in a restaurant the need to go to the bathroom always occurs in pairs. unsure.gif

I don't like a chaperon when I pee.
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My man is not aware or bothered by such trivial girl things

...He is just unable to grasp the concept of Time

and how to arrive somewhere at the RIGHT time.

I feel your pain on this one...

plus why its annoying to me that he spends all night on the lap top watching tv and tells me off for talking to him while he is doing these things !!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You have to rinse the sink after you shave. if you don't it becomes some sort of weird concrete material. Rinse the sink /endrant
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why women don't clean up the hair in the shower.

Especially when you ask/tell the guys to clean their hair after shaving.
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options

because it's the perfect chance to talk about the guys we are with there :devil:
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't understand why it takes me 1 1/2 hours to get ready and constantly nags at me about it. My response is "Do you like the way I look when I'm done?" .. "Well, yeah." .. "Then stop complaining." :)

He also doesn't understand why I have to have the house organized before I can leave it. He just throws things anywhere and calls it good. Drives me crazy.

Oh, and why I make him rinse out the bathroom sink after shaving and brushing his teeth. Will he be the one deep cleaning that bathroom and have to scrub all that crap off? Uh, I think not.
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    My man -

What else?

fold in half the long way, fold in half again, then tri-fold it?

Fold in half then tri-fold
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,098 Member
    Options
    Why "K" is the lamest reply ever created. Buy a vowel?
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Pillows/Cushions....Why so many???? You can't possibly sleep in a bed with 35 of them!!!!