Things Men Don't Understand

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. :laugh:

Carry one.
    Yet another male luxury. Carry one what?
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Why women don't think it's funny when somebody farts, burps, or trips and eats it. All these things are funny.

I think all of that is funny:laugh: I have a 6 year old son, nuff said ;-)
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Not all gay men want you!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    This
    Why women don't think it's funny when somebody farts, burps, or trips and eats it. All these things are funny.

and this
    I like turtles.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Pillows - I sleep with two and a body pillow, whether I'm single or not!

Sink - not rinsing is just gross

Bathroom in pairs - as previously said, we like to chat, often about the males of the group

Time - personally I like to arrive early or on time, depending on where I'm going, my ex couldn't get out the door on time if his life depended on it, hence why he almost missed his flight...
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Pillows/Cushions....Why so many???? You can't possibly sleep in a bed with 35 of them!!!!

I sleep with 7 pillows, a 6'3" 220lb man, and two dogs.

And I sleep very well thank you very much :p

Dayum!!! How big is your bed?? lol
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Women.

Doesn't stop us loving you or the sorrows of your changing face..
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    He also cannot come to terms with the spaceship like attachment at the end of my blow drier.

I probably wouldn't be able to either. I have no idea what such a thing would do.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Why did God give women ownership of the vagina!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't understand why I need a food processor, a blender, and a mixer. :tongue: (In his defense he still let me buy the blender. haha)
    He also doesn't understand PMS (but he's learned to respect it.)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    the reason the house work doesn't get done even when we are sick with the flu?
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i have to agree with the guys here because some things i dont understand about women either --
    i dont wear make up, dont own a hair dryer, i dont have a bunch of pillows around the house, i own 1 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of boots, and 5 pairs of flip flops.
    and my husband learned long ago not to question or change things around the house...
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

i think all those things are funny!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't do hairdrying or any of that girly gubbins, but my husband is unable to grasp the concept that the bin doesn't magically empty itself when it's full (or that shoving stuff in when it's past the point of closing isn't a great idea). Nor does he appreciate that the kitchen isn't self tidying/cleaning, and food doesn't magically appear in the cupboards / fridge once a week.

edit. He has, however, FINALLY figured out that washing doesn't do itself.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I currently have one on lease. Apparently trying to own one leads to a rather large custodial sentence.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options

WE HAVE THE "P" POWER AND FOR YALL NOT TO FORGET IT
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    There are so many..I hate when guys get jealous of every last thing you do..like if Im going to be in my best friends wedding and hes to jealous because I will be walking next to some other guy..and its "not right" to him..Im my friends maid of honor and he burnt those bridges so he wont be at the wedding..blahh well we arent together anymore so its okay but so many stories about ex's and their lack of understanding!!
  • Gio2369
    Gio2369 Posts: 82
    Options
    yikes lol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, He also can't understand that "nup" is NOT a positive or negative response, and I can't psychically ascertain what he means by it.