Options
    [/quote]

Fold in half then tri-fold
    [/quote]

eh, close enough, plus i cheated, i grew up with 6 women in my house :O(
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Pillows/Cushions....Why so many???? You can't possibly sleep in a bed with 35 of them!!!!

Umm I sleep with 4 reg pillows, one fuzzy body piilow, and another pillow I hold onto haha
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    umm crying, i cannot understand random emotional outbursts

i cannot understand why women think if a man says he doesnt recognize a handsome man he's lying.... we just dont see that

cannot understand the need to just hold the phone. say what you gotta say and get off the line

Now, see, my man is the one who does this. He calls me for no particular reason, has nothing to talk about and gets angry if I try to get off the phone and gets angry if I don't talk, even though he called me.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Why "K" is the lamest reply ever created. Buy a vowel?

CANT STAND THAT!
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    Why "K" is the lamest reply ever created. Buy a vowel?

I have friends that say Kk. That's even more annoying to me, what the heck does KK mean?
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I want to know whay men can aim or at least clean up afterwards. Oh and the sink/shaving thing too.
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, thanks for reminding me of all the reasons I'm single and I like it that way. :P
  • JennaM222
    Options
    On the getting ready issue -

Mine says, "You dont need all that make up"

Really? What did you think of me when you first saw me? him, "you were hot"

Okay then. Make up helps. it is our friend.
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Why I need to take those fifteen extra minutes to put on makeup.

Or why I take longer to get ready for a workout and why it takes me longer to get ready AFTER a workout. hHe can just work out in his old shirt (or no shirt...my personal preference) and a pair of shorts. I need to change into my sports bra, my running shorts/yoga pants, and my hair needs to be put back so it doesn't get in my face during the workout. Also, he can just jump in and out of the shower, wash, and not have to blow-dry afterwards.
  • snkeller24
    Options
    Pillows/Cushions....Why so many???? You can't possibly sleep in a bed with 35 of them!!!!

They just make the room feel that much warmer!! Look at any decorating magazine ... they're accents! Fantastic accersories
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

I sleep with 7 pillows, a 6'3" 220lb man, and two dogs.

And I sleep very well thank you very much :p
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time a man was confused by the things I do. I'll have to give this some thought. So far, nothing on the list strikes me as familiar.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    This makes me so glad I'm single!!
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My man -

He cannot come to terms with why I always need to use 2 towels when I shower. After my shower, I need one for my hair, and one to wrap around my body while I do my make up. Duh.

He also cannot come to terms with the spaceship like attachment at the end of my blow drier.

What else?

Why does he care? seams kinda trivial in the grand scheme of things. Now im no saint, a reuular dude that questions lots of things girls do, but for him, he better chill, or he is gonna drive himself and u nuts.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Why women don't think it's funny when somebody farts, burps, or trips and eats it. All these things are funny.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I like turtles.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    My man (LOL, husband) doesn't understand that when I want something done, I want it done right now -- and if it is not done right away, mamma is gonna get crabby:mad: