Stop peeing!!!!!

Options
JustEllieK
JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
Okay so UGGGHHHHH. Like my boyfriend is such a jerk. I was busy painting my finger nails last night and he comes in the room and asks me to make him a sandwich? Why do i have to always make him sandwiches? He never makes ME a sandwich. And i mean i told him that i was really busy so i couldn't. I wouldn't have minded making him one but i mean come on. He wants me to look nice for him and then gets mad when i dont make his stupid sandwich. So he apologizes and says "Sorry hun i didn't know you would get upset". WHY DOES HE HAVE TO EGG ME ON LIKE THAT? So i got mad and said why are you always making fun of me? Why do you have to say things like that to me?

And every time we are going to go out he always has to go to the bathroom right when we are going to leave. Its like UGGGHHH!!! Why couldn't you have gone BEFORE we were about to leave?

UGGGHH!!!!

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Um, he walked into the room and asked you to make him a sandwich... was he in the middle of something that he couldn't do it himself? I mean, it can take literally one minute to make a sandwich... why was he asking you?
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Madam Eloise, I recommend the convent for you, darlin'...only way to escape us dudes...

Now go make me a sammich!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    But its YOUR job to make him a sammich...Or didn't you know?
  • JustEllieK
    Options
    He was outside fixing my car. But i mean im busy too!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    lol i hope this is a joke
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    What kind of sammich did he want?
    You didn`t forget the cold beer to go with it did you? :noway:
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Mine takes longer to get ready to leave the house than a woman! I make jokes and bets with other people that we will be late for any function (even when he is the one that wants to attend) and it will take him a minimum of 3 hours to get ready to leave. Ughhhh...drives me insane!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Well if he's fixing your car... in exchange for a sandwich? That's not much to ask, especially if he's in the middle of things... but I do understand if you're in the middle of something too...
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    lol he's fixing your car... make the man a sandwich :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Please make us all some sandwiches. Peanut butter and banana for me, please.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    wait, what?

troll?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I also would like a sandwich. And I already peed a little while ago, so I should be good for a few minutes.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    He was fixing YOUR car??? Oh, the insanity, the shame, the gall, the nerve of him asking you to make him a sandwich... and not ask for a beer too :laugh:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    sammich_robot_fail-s500x400-69783-580.jpg
  • JustEllieK
    Options
    What kind of sammich did he want?
    You didn`t forget the cold beer to go with it did you? :noway:

He comes in asking me to make him one and wants this complicated sandwich.Like you want me to stop what i am doing to make you a PBJ sandwich. Its just rude!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    LOL.... I think you are asking the wrong questions .. not why does he do all these things .. but WHY DO YOU LET HIM DO ALL THESE THINGS!? If you don't like it, Correct the behavior .. or be prepared to live with it forever .. I MEAN FOR -EVER! :)
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    Nice rant!!!!

new rule: everybody makes his own sandwiches! :flowerforyou:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Maybe he really didn't mean to make you upset? I think it's a legitimate question. I make way awesome sandwiches. My boyfriend doesn't. So sometimes I make him sandwiches. And, because we are adults, I say nicely, "Would you mind waiting a few minutes for that sandwich?" And he says "Sure". And we carry on like adults in an adult relationship. :flowerforyou:
  • JustEllieK
    Options
    lol he's fixing your car... make the man a sandwich :)

Why should i have to make him a sandwich. Ill be doing my dishes and he NEVER makes me one???
  • thephoenixrisen
    thephoenixrisen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The real question is what were you doing out of the kitchen in the first place???

Totally joking. Couldn't resist.
This discussion has been closed.