Stop peeing!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i know this feeling!
    my fiance is incapable of cooking for himself.
    I have to make every single one of his meals.
    And make every single one of his drinks.
    Even if im busy and he is lieing there doing nothing..
    And even if im really ill he'l worm his way out of making me food..
    Some guys are just useless and this kind of stuff.
    I say just make the best out of the situation and grab urself something to eat too..
    (although that may be yet another reason why i am fat).

Are they useless or quite clever??

this is actually a good point..
    What an evil genius!!
    lol.
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You just have to make the sandwhich. If you don't like making sandwhiches you should consider dating a girl. A lot of men seem to not cook for themselves. I hope this is the last post you have complaining about your boyfriend.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    What kind of sammich did he want?
    You didn`t forget the cold beer to go with it did you? :noway:

He comes in asking me to make him one and wants this complicated sandwich.Like you want me to stop what i am doing to make you a PBJ sandwich. Its just rude!

Maybe it would work better if you made a bunch ahead of time and put them in the fridge.
    That way you could easily grab one and get the cold beer at the same time. :smile:

Yeah but he always complains that when i make a bunch i smash them. Its like i made them what more do you want! But if i make a bunch than i cant eat any because i dont like the peanut butter all old. So if i make him a bunch i wont have any.

You don`t stack them on top of each other do you????!!!

Sheesh,poor guy. :frown:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was so mislead ... I thought this was going to be all about urine, but it turns out it's almost all about sandwiches.

Did you dry your nails and make the sammich? Because I mean, dudes need help with their sammiches. Kinda like how girls need help with their cars.

i find this sexist!
    i did car mechanics at college, and its me who helps guys with there cars..

What's sexist about it? There are plenty of women that can work on cars, but many girls cannot. They are still learning their nail-painting skillz.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    LOL.... I think you are asking the wrong questions .. not why does he do all these things .. but WHY DO YOU LET HIM DO ALL THESE THINGS!? If you don't like it, Correct the behavior .. or be prepared to live with it forever .. I MEAN FOR -EVER! :)

are you refering to the op's puppy? correct the behavior? do you teach to sit and shake as well? :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i know this feeling!
    I say just make the best out of the situation and grab urself something to eat too..

sounds like a keeper
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I was so mislead ... I thought this was going to be all about urine, but it turns out it's almost all about sandwiches.

Did you dry your nails and make the sammich? Because I mean, dudes need help with their sammiches. Kinda like how girls need help with their cars.

i find this sexist!
    But not with THEIR English homework. Now be useful and make a sandwich for God's sake.
  • Helice
    Options

i find this sexist!

What's sexist about it? There are plenty of women that can work on cars, but many girls cannot. They are still learning their nail-painting skillz.

I suppose lol.
    I just get very like thingy about anything that could be seen in any way as sexism.. lol.
    Although ur right.
    Although i cant paint nails for ****.. lol.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Troll harder.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    i know this feeling!

P.S. congratulations on composing your message in Iambic Pentameter.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Is this another post from Moofey under a different name?
  • killagb
    Options

i find this sexist!

I suppose lol.
    I just get very like thingy about anything that could be seen in any way as sexism.. lol.
    Although ur right.
    I hate getting very thingy.
  • Helice
    Options

i find this sexist!
    But not with THEIR English homework. Now be useful and make a sandwich for God's sake.

No you make me a sandwich *****!
    I expect bacon, some spicy sausages, some salami, some cheese, and mayo!
  • Helice
    Options

i find this sexist!

I suppose lol.
    Although ur right.
    I hate getting very thingy.

Lmao me too!!!
  • killagb
    Options

i find this sexist!

No you make me a sandwich *****!
    I expect bacon, some spicy sausages, some salami, some cheese, and mayo!
    Sure thing, you better make one for yourself then.
  • Helice
    Options
    i know this feeling!

P.S. congratulations on composing your message in Iambic Pentameter.

Huh =S
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    fixed%20pancake%20sandwich.jpg

i want one just like the picture
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Did nobody get the fact that she was in the middle of painting her fingernails? How was she supposed to make him a sandwich when she was in the middle of painting her nails? I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't be able to make a sandwich without smearing the nail polish. He's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich. I don't care if he was working on her car. He should be doing that because he wants to help her out not because he wants payment for it.
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    id have probably told him to do it himsef BUT since he was fixing your car.....id fix the sandwhich AFTER ur nails dried.....and thx to this i am now hungry for a sandwhich!
This discussion has been closed.