Stop peeing!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kimbk1
    kimbk1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    that's terrible!! you should make us a sandwich!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I would make a sandwich for someone who was fixing my car. Then again, I could just fix the car myself in most cases.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My husband makes me sammiches :tongue:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Your trolling skills suck.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I like sandwiches.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    3 out of 10
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was so mislead ... I thought this was going to be all about urine, but it turns out it's almost all about sandwiches.

Did you dry your nails and make the sammich? Because I mean, dudes need help with their sammiches. Kinda like how girls need help with their cars.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I hope you're trolling!!! If not you need to take a chill pill!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    What kind of sammich did he want?
    You didn`t forget the cold beer to go with it did you? :noway:

He comes in asking me to make him one and wants this complicated sandwich.Like you want me to stop what i am doing to make you a PBJ sandwich. Its just rude!

Maybe it would work better if you made a bunch ahead of time and put them in the fridge.
    That way you could easily grab one and get the cold beer at the same time. :smile:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Wow. It seems like you have a totally great grown up, mature relationship :flowerforyou:

p.s. take it from the old married lady - fixing your car warrants a super sandwich with a side of b.j.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i know this feeling!
    my fiance is incapable of cooking for himself.
    I have to make every single one of his meals.
    And make every single one of his drinks.
    Even if im busy and he is lieing there doing nothing..
    And even if im really ill he'l worm his way out of making me food..
    Some guys are just useless and this kind of stuff.
    I say just make the best out of the situation and grab urself something to eat too..
    (although that may be yet another reason why i am fat).
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Wow. It seems like you have a totally great grown up, mature relationship :flowerforyou:

Like, I know..right!?
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    if the guys working on your car, you should be doin a lot more than just makin him sammiches!!!!!
  • Dlynndavis
    Dlynndavis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I mean, REALLY? He was outside fixing YOUR car and "make me a sandwhich" made you go off on him Wow!!! Maybe you need a sandwhich--you're getting a little testy! LOL
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You are giving me a headache. I am to old for that kind of drama.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What kind of sammich did he want?
    You didn`t forget the cold beer to go with it did you? :noway:

He comes in asking me to make him one and wants this complicated sandwich.Like you want me to stop what i am doing to make you a PBJ sandwich. Its just rude!

Maybe it would work better if you made a bunch ahead of time and put them in the fridge.
    That way you could easily grab one and get the cold beer at the same time. :smile:

Yeah but he always complains that when i make a bunch i smash them. Its like i made them what more do you want! But if i make a bunch than i cant eat any because i dont like the peanut butter all old. So if i make him a bunch i wont have any.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    i know this feeling!
    my fiance is incapable of cooking for himself.
    I have to make every single one of his meals.
    And make every single one of his drinks.
    Even if im busy and he is lieing there doing nothing..
    And even if im really ill he'l worm his way out of making me food..
    Some guys are just useless and this kind of stuff.
    I say just make the best out of the situation and grab urself something to eat too..
    (although that may be yet another reason why i am fat).

Are they useless or quite clever??
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I would like a sandwich! I'm pretty sure working on a car is a little more complicated than doing your nails LOL...I usually work on my own car, so I know how dirty you can get doing that..maybe he just didn't want to make a huge mess LOL

did anyone else have a scene from valley girls pop into their heads here? LOL
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I was so mislead ... I thought this was going to be all about urine, but it turns out it's almost all about sandwiches.

Did you dry your nails and make the sammich? Because I mean, dudes need help with their sammiches. Kinda like how girls need help with their cars.

i find this sexist!
    i did car mechanics at college, and its me who helps guys with there cars..
  • Jebw123
    Jebw123 Posts: 24
    Options

My sammich making skills far exceed those of my wife. Heck, she won't even look at lunch meat, never mind prepare a meal with it.
This discussion has been closed.