Stop peeing!!!!!

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Did nobody get the fact that she was in the middle of painting her fingernails? How was she supposed to make him a sandwich when she was in the middle of painting her nails? I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't be able to make a sandwich without smearing the nail polish. He's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich. I don't care if he was working on her car. He should be doing that because he wants to help her out not because he wants payment for it.
    It's her job. End of discussion.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I was so mislead ... I thought this was going to be all about urine, but it turns out it's almost all about sandwiches.
    Yeah me too...now I want a sandwich....and a cold beer.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Did nobody get the fact that she was in the middle of painting her fingernails? How was she supposed to make him a sandwich when she was in the middle of painting her nails? I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't be able to make a sandwich without smearing the nail polish. He's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich. I don't care if he was working on her car. He should be doing that because he wants to help her out not because he wants payment for it.

You're right - I suppose she could have just given him some adult time after her nails were dry.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    79c48f27-5d94-4afa-93e7-850da36e6b9e.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was so mislead ... I thought this was going to be all about urine, but it turns out it's almost all about sandwiches.
    Yeah me too...now I want a sandwich....and a cold beer.

Sandwich and cold beer - love of my life.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    [img]http://www.dessertcomesfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/img/282/5509/640/fixed pancake sandwich.jpg[/img]

i want one just like the picture

:noway:
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Did you dry your nails and make the sammich? Because I mean, dudes need help with their sammiches. Kinda like how girls need help with their cars.

i find this sexist!
    i did car mechanics at college, and its me who helps guys with there cars..

You did car mechanics? Were there a lot of them? I can't believe that was allowed at your college. I hope you were safe. :ohwell:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    He was working on her car. He had grease on his hands. All she has to do is switch to a fast drying nail polish and she'll be ready to make a sandwich whenever he needs one.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

Did you dry your nails and make the sammich? Because I mean, dudes need help with their sammiches. Kinda like how girls need help with their cars.

i find this sexist!

You did car mechanics? Were there a lot of them? I can't believe that was allowed at your college. I hope you were safe. :ohwell:

The college actually had a garage out the back. So people would bring their cars to us for cheaper cost than normal places. And we would fix the car while being supervised by our teacher. And then the money went to the college, and we got a qualification out of the work.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if serious post.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Who said it was her job? Like I said, he's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Who said it was her job? Like I said, he's a big boy, he can make his own sandwich.
    She's a woman? Am I missing something here? Seems pretty obvious - it's her responsibility.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

i find this sexist!

The college actually had a garage out the back. So people would bring their cars to us for cheaper cost than normal places. And we would fix the car while being supervised by our teacher. And then the money went to the college, and we got a qualification out of the work.

hahaha omggg.

here's the question I gotta ask: did you ever end up graduating?
    where do you work now?
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    lol he's fixing your car... make the man a sandwich :)

Agreed! :)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

She's a woman? Am I missing something here? Seems pretty obvious - it's her responsibility.

exactly! i'm still hung up on the fact that she was even out of the kitchen in the first place...
  • mommared53
    Options

Yes I guess you are missing something. Just because she's a woman doesn't automatically make it her responsibility.
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    Too much quoting

This is getting serious!

EDIT: added more quotes.... due to a PM request i just got!
    EDIT 2: Holy cow! it just bugged!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

i find this sexist!

hahaha omggg.

here's the question I gotta ask: did you ever end up graduating?
    where do you work now?

I did end up graduating, but u have to do 2 years. And i finished year one. but then couldnt afford year 2.
    Which sucks! =(
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

Yes I guess you are missing something. Just because she's a woman doesn't automatically make it her responsibility.

you're being trolled, rofl.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Too much quoting

This is getting serious!

EDIT: added more quotes.... due to a PM request i just got!

:laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.