• aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    11/01: 199
    11/08: 199
    11/15:
    11/22:
    11/29:

No change; I'm hoping it's because I've increased my exercising and am building muscle, We'll see what this week brings.

Have a great Tuesday!
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    11/1/11: 173.5

11/8/11: 176

This doesn't make sense as I have been on program. But explains my story for the past year. MENOPAUSE symptoms throw my body off. Sunday, I weighed 178, my starting weight on MFP, one month ago. It feels like water weight. I have started a C25K and strength training and sore muscles also may have me retaining water. Can anyone relate? My dairy is open BTW. The first week I lost .5#, the second week 1#, third week 1.5# and then all of it came back on Sunday (that's 4lbs) and dropped another .5# on our weigh in, things were going great right? Then Sunday it all came back on. I have dropped 2# since Sunday. I do feel a little bloated. FYI, my periods stopped this year and I am on the older end of the spectrum to be going through this. Nothing medically wrong with me however. Just frustrating as this is the first time in my life that I have been in the 170's. I plan on staying the course and hopefully my body will stop yo-yoing.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Nov 1. 129
    Nov. 7. 125.6
    Nov. 15
    Nov. 22
    Nov. 29
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    11.1 - 155.2
    11.7 - 155.2
    11.14 -
    11.21 -
    11.28 -
    11.30 -

My loss is starting to slow :(
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    We had our 'celebration' meal on Saturday night, and I am more focused now that it is over with. Today, I increased my protein intake and limited my carb intake (no bread, rice, pasta, etc, but ate lots of veggies) and drank lots of water. I went for a walk with a friend tonight, while hubby put the girls to bed. I'm going to read for a bit and get to sleep. Now I just need to keep repeating...

Monday was a repeat food / water / sleep -wise, but I didn't get in any exercise. Repeat again today, with exercise...
  • luvbugsmom
    luvbugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know its already the 8th of Nov but I would love to join this challenge.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    11.1: 206
    11.8: 203.5

2.5 down - woot!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Nov 1st SW: 191.0
    Nov 8th: 191.6
    Nov 15th:
    Nov 22nd:
    Nov 30th:
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options

Nov 1 ----> 59.8kg (131.8lb)
    Nov 8 ----> 59.7kg (131.6lb)
    Nov 15 -->
    Nov 22 -->
    Nov 29 -->

GW 57.5kg (126.8lb)
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    Nov 1 - 187 lbs
    Nov 8 - 184 lbs

3lb loss in a week - I'm happy with that ;O) Only managed 4lb loss in the whole month of October!
  • MRWALL
    MRWALL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to join as stuck on same weight since October.
    October 5 SW 173
    November 8 CW 171
    GW 166
  • MRWALL
    MRWALL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to join as stuck on same weight since October.
    October 5 SW 173
    November 8 CW 171
    GW 166
  • sahmmommy
    Options
    I know I'm late in the game, but I would love to join. I need to lose!!!!

Nov 1. - 132
    Nov. 8. - 131
    Nov. 15
    Nov. 22
    Nov. 29

I'm happy with the 1lb lost considering I was on a family vacation this weekend with lots of good food, wine, and little to no exercise. I'm hoping for a 1-1.5 lb loss each week for the rest of the month!!!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Still 167!

No change but with daylight savings time came a new change! now that the time has fallen back the kids are still getting tired at the same time of day even though it is now 6pm when normally it would be 7pm. So they have been going to bed earlier because they cant stand to be up any longer tensions rise with them and so they get their tired grumpy whiney selves and I don't do whiney it puts me soo on edge so I decided for our health that they would start going to bed between 6 and 6:30 which also means they wake up at what used to be 9am which is now 8am

So in turn I have been going to bed an hour..up to two hours early too so Iv been able to be awake before my husband gets home and Im getting so much more sleep its really awesome iv been sleeping from 9:00 till about 8:00 which I used to sleep from 11 to 8 so im really feeling good.. tonight was an off night. I was really ready to go to bed at 8 but decided to watch another episode of my show and go to bed at 9 then I was so distracted with the show I watched another episode and now its 10:12 and Im updating my post and going to bed but I just wanted to say that for once daylight savings has done a GOOD thing for my kids's and my own sleep! The real test will come on the weekend that hopefully my not so supportive husband will put them to bed by 6:30 on the weekends since I don't get to be home to do it because of my work schedual.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I'm up on the scale :angry: but I'm not going to update my ticker just yet (cheater!, I know) Did my boot camp class today AND planning a jog this afternoon with a friend. So I hope that if I eat well today and the rest of the week I'll be down again by Friday when I weigh and I will update my ticker then...

Cheers!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Nov 1- 191.2
    Nov 8 - 190.6
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Aw shux I seen this too late!!!
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. I want to be below 170 by December

starting 179
    11/9 - 176.4
    11/16 -
    11/23 -
    11/30 -
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Aw shux I seen this too late!!!

It's never too late to start the challenge. Just pick up where we are a go from here. There are still 3 weeks left in the month.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but what's the plan? Just to do what we can to lose 5lbs?

Get rid of the Chihuaua.

or diet and exercise. boring.

I'm in, anyway. And no Cihuahuas.