mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Zumba this week (so far)...

Monday: 60 mins
    Tuesday: none
    Wednesday: 80 mins
    Thursday: 90

So....3 down 2 to go.

Must admit I had a bit of a chocoholic binge tonight as I've been struck with a cold so generally was feeling rubbish but managed to keep under my net calories so hopefully will be OK. Planning to be really good tomorrow and over the weekend
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Tues - no Zumba
    Wed - no Zumba
    Thur - 60 min Zumba
  • CocoMonkii
    Options
    Monday - Got in my 65 mins of Zumba abs and sculpt and tone
    Tuesday - free day
    Wednesday - No workout (busy/lazy)
    Thursday - 60 mins
    Friday - Zumba live DVD (55 mins) + 30 mins Treadmill

Oh yeah ..must remember to drink my water!
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    only skipped one day of zumba so far hopefully i can get some zumba in on turkey day that is the only day im really worried about. What is everyone doing for their turkey day?
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Thursday will be my off day, from logging and from exercising!!!.... I'll pick back up that Friday!!! Im going to enjoy my Thanksgiving eating and being around my family without worrying about my weight for the day.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    75 minutes done today. Day 5 tomorrow! Not looking forward to weigh in though. TOTM lands on the exact same day so expecting the scales to go up
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that one!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Mon: 60 min Zumba class
    Tue: 30 min Zumba Exhilarate
    Wed: no Zumba
    Thur:60 min Zumba Exhilarate
    Fri: no Zumba
    Sat: 60 min Zumba Toning
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Day 10- Cardio live zumba class at rec center- 55 minutes- 50 oz water working on drinkin more water before bed.
    Day 11 no zumba this was my rest day
    Day 12-60 minutes zumba cardio live class and 60 minutes strength training with weights
    Day 13- No zumba rest day- wasn't at home all day
    Monday 11/14- weigh in - 185.2- again no workout
    Tuesday- 11/15- ok back on track- 55 minute zumba sculpt and tone
    Wednesday- 11/16- no zumba got exercise in the morning on long work days and son basketball game in evening
    Thursday-11/17-same thing too busy gotta plan better
    Friday- 11/18-same thing crazy schedule- no exercise but I did eat right and I stayed under calories all three days
    Saturday- 11/19/2011- got it in- walked several miles brisk pace-college tour with son
    - 45 minutes sculpt and tone zumba/55 minutes zumba live dvd/ and 20 minutes week one
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred week 1- eating pretty bad today- but still under calories- just not
    good calories
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Day 5 and 60 mins done!!! Think I might even do another 20 mins later on (trying to nail the expert levels on the Xbox :)
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Hey Zumba- November Challenge!! Our next weigh in is tomorrow. Hope all has been going well with u guys. Its our 2nd to last weight and I hope everyone is seeing the results they wanted!.... You can message me with your weight or post it on the thread! INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Well ladies - after thinking the scale was going to go up thanks to a certain TOM - it actually went down (only by 0.1lbs) but a loss is a loss

Weight is now 148.4lbs. I'm really going to go for it this week
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    Well, last week I did not get all the exercise in...life got a little crazy. Going to try to get all five days in this week...not Thursday though. :)

Current weight: 160.8 (Yay!)
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi All

Just bought the Zumba box set with the toning sticks on Amazon - had a 50% off deal (of rrp) for their black friday thing!!!!

So excited :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm at 173 lb. this morning
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Haven't done my measurements or weight yet, but I don't think I met the challenge last week. Only 45 min on Saturday and 2 days with none at all. It's been a very hectic week with too many social engagements which meant too much alcohol and eating out. And only 3 days till Thanksgiving. Ugh!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    What's this week's challenge? Final week!!!
  • sassarooroo
    Options
    4th weigh in

weight 209.5
    bust: 44.75
    waist: 37
    hips: 46
  • nenenene1234
    Options
    Weight: 241
    Bust: 50.75
    Waist: 44.5
    Hips: 56
  • kjones33
    Options
    I stayed the same.. 227.5.. TOM is arrives this week and I notice how bloated I am so that may explains reason I stayed the same. I did Zumba 5 days last week plus my one day workout with my trainer and all I sweated the scale should have changed. I got my two days in already so I am off to a good start on my Thanksgiving week. Will Zumba tomorrow and pick back up over the weekend. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!:drinker: