NOVEMBER ZUMBA CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• leanne402
    Options
    This morning's weigh-in : 165.8

Is that since you started the challenge a week ago?! That's awesome. Well done. Any tips?
  • sexy_swan
    Options
    Monday November 7, 2011

Weight: 219lbs
    Bust: 45in
    Waist: 38.5in
    Hips: 47in
  • nenenene1234
    Options
    2nd Week Weigh in

Weight: 242

Bust: 51in
    Waist: 44.5in
    Hips: 56.5in
  • sassarooroo
    Options
    2nd week weigh in

Weight: 212.5

Bust: 45.5
    Waist:37
    Hips:46.5
  • avargas15
    avargas15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. I am Ana, and have 50+ lbs to lose, and my health tand energy to regain. I just found this board, and have my Zumba CDs, so I will start using them today. Thanks for the encouragement! I am not one to keep myself motivated, so I am hoping joining a message board will help.

Current weight: 197.1
  • avargas15
    Options
    Full initial measurements now; hit POST too quickly

Weight: 197.1

Bust: 46
    Waist:43.5
    Hips:47.5
  • avargas15
    Options
    Question on recording Zumba on the exercise journal. Zumba does not show up on the exercises. How are you all recording it? Thanks!
  • leanne402
    Options
    Question on recording Zumba on the exercise journal. Zumba does not show up on the exercises. How are you all recording it? Thanks!

I create my own excercise and use www.zumbacalories.com to calculate how many calories I've burnt. It says I burn a hell of a lot and I think it may overestimate a tad but it's still a fair guide.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I just danced today rather than zumba. thats 4 this week, 40 mins, 270cals, higher than zumba for me, may mix and match more.
  • aljamom
    aljamom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I only did zumba 4 times last week. I didn't lose any weight. I did great with drinking wter at the beginning of the week, but not the end of the week or so far today.
  • avargas15
    Options
    I did my 40 minute Zumba DVD class. I am dead now, but I did it! Thanks for the inspiration. Tomorrow is a new day, let's see what it brings!
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Rush is my favorite Zumba so far! I have looonnngg days on Mondays so I planned to do all my 20 min workouts on Mondays to cope and Rush kicks my butt! 20 mins and 280 calories! And it FLIES by. I'm one happy Zumba camper!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I only did zumba 4 times last week. I didn't lose any weight. I did great with drinking wter at the beginning of the week, but not the end of the week or so far today.

Just a thought about your water intake. I keep a 34 oz mug on my desk at work. I fill it up first thing the morning and commit to finish it before lunch. I fill it up again after lunch and repeat. This helps me get my 8 cups in. Hope that this helps.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Got a 60 min Zumba class in this evening. Didn't really work out as hard as I usually do...the class was hot and crowded tonight. I was also tired from weights and the treadmill prior to class.
  • rubystemkowski
    rubystemkowski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I just joined this site today, have you begun the Zumba challenge already? Is it too late for me to join? I know it is a week later.
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My weight did not change due to my bad eating habits this week. I did Zumba Thursday 55 min, Friday 45 min and today 45 min. Are we starting our new week today? I have not been able to do my measurements but I will get them in asap.
  • bethtilgner
    Options
    Week 1 weigh in, 148.8
    Week 2 weigh in, 142.8

Did Zumba 45 min Tues, 45 min Wed, 45 min Thurs, 40 min Sat, 40 min Sun...

It is tough to find classes late enough in the evening around here and I can't stand doing it at home... hope I can hang in here!
  • azshorty1115
    azshorty1115 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose as much as I wanted to, but its better than gaining!!

Start Zumba Weight 192.4

Weight Today 192.0

First Measurements (couldn't do them last week)
    Chest 45
    Hight Waist 41
    Waist 43 (belly button)
    Hips 46
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just logging my Monday Zumba....50 mins - planning to do the same tonight :)
  • kjones33
    Options
    Hey I lost 2 pounds..:happy:

SW - 230

CW- 228