• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 2, 30mins, 150cals. Not a great burn :(
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Did my 45 minutes yesterday...another 45 mins on the cards for tonight

Didnt quite manage the 8 cups of water though - Only 7.5 so I'm working on this today
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    just wanted to add......Zumba + hardwood floors + fleece socks = some funny (slippery ) moves LOL
  • aljamom
    aljamom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    finished my zumba today.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Last night I did the exhilarate video-55 mins 700cals.
    Tonight is sculpt+sentao...This will be my first time doing sentao, it looks exciting.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Tonight is sculpt+sentao...This will be my first time doing sentao, it looks exciting.

I've only done the sentao once because I don't have the room to do the chair stuff. It's a shame because I really liked what I could do of it.
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options

I've only done the sentao once because I don't have the room to do the chair stuff. It's a shame because I really liked what I could do of it.

Hmm sentao? Is that a DVD or something online? Sounds interesting and I haven't come across it yet
  • concealedpearl
    Options

Hmm sentao? Is that a DVD or something online? Sounds interesting and I haven't come across it yet

It's one of the DVD's in the Exhilarate set
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Okay here are my stats. I will post again after I have done my exercise tonight. Happy Zumbaing everybody!

My starting weight back in December 2010- 207 lbs.

CW: 187.7 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs
    On my way to goal- 11/15/2011- mini goal- 184
    On my way to goal- 11/30/2011- mini goal- 180

Measurements as of 11/1/2011
    Waist: 36 inches
    Bust: 40.5 inches
    Hips: 41.5 inches
    Thighs -25 inches
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did my 45 minutes yesterday...another 45 mins on the cards for tonight

Didnt quite manage the 8 cups of water though - Only 7.5 so I'm working on this today

LOL i bet!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    60 min of Zumba done
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im sorry ladies. Im going to have to take a break from Zumba for a while. Having some complications! I will miss you all. Maybe I'll see ya soon.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I got 60 min Zumba class in tonight.
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    My first official workout of the challenge is done - 40 minutes of Zumba: activate and my HRM says 341 cals burned. I'll take it! Now I'm sweaty and must shower. Night all!
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Back home finally. I will do an hour of Zumba for the rest of the week to make up my time missed. Will post my measurements tomorrow. Have a good night.
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minutes of Zumba tonight!!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My starting weight back in December 2010- 207 lbs.

CW: 187.7 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs
    On my way to goal- 11/15/2011- mini goal- 184
    On my way to goal- 11/30/2011- mini goal- 180

Measurements as of 11/1/2011
    Waist: 36 inches
    Bust: 40.5 inches
    Hips: 41.5 inches
    Thighs -25 inches

Day 1- Found the group and son had a football game- too tired to move when i got home didn't do anything.
    Day 2- Did makeup exercise for day 1and did day 2-
    45 minutes zumba sculpt and tone- 500 calories
    55 minutes zumba Live on DVD- 611 calories
    6 bottles water today- 16.9 oz for a total of 101.4 ounces
  • keyaniab
    Options
    awesome job nellyb2011!!!
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Finally got the spreadsheets up, not the most fancy but still gives a great visual. I did two since there is more challengers than I thought! I hope we have the same amount on Nov 30th. If your information is not posted, its because I didnt get it (u can still do the challenge and I will add you on Nov. 7th when I update it again) and if your info is posted and wrong please correct me!! The weigh ins are on the spreadsheet and it will be updated and posted the beginning of the next day. If u miss a weigh in, u can still send me the info and I will update on the next weigh in(its just to much work to keep going back and forth updating the info when u get some of the info late) And I know we're all busy individuals, so lets make it easy on each other. LETS INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED! And also add each other as friend to motivate daily!!! *I know there is no week 7 for this challenge, just a mistake, and also everyone didnt give a goal weight for the end of the challenge, which is totally fine, so no worries if u forgot to give one or dont have a specific goal for this challenge.*

zc2.png

zc1.png
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Keyaniab, Thank you so much for the work you put in to making the chart!!!!! :flowerforyou: