Replies

• nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    75 minutes today
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Idk what I was thinking. I logged my Zumba on my exercise tracker each day, but not on the thread. Here are my Zumba sessions completed this week.

Tues: 30 mins
    Wed: 60 min
    Thur: 30 min
    Fri: 60 min

I'll finsh the week out with a 60 min Zumba toning class in the a.m.
  • bethtilgner
    Options
    I am not finding the spreadsheet... :( but I have been logging my Zumba!
    Tuesday -- 45 min class
    Wed -- 45 min dvd
    Thurs -- 45 min class
    Friday -- 45 min dvd
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    45 min Friday and 60 min today (Sat) for me.
  • heaven_511
    Options
    Thought that I was doing Zumba Toning this morning, but we ended up having a sub today. We did Zumba w/o the weights,but she was great!! I got a really good.
  • heaven_511
    Options
    60 min Zumba class.
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Day 4 of Zumba done today. I felt awful yesterday and fell off the wagon but back on today. 45 mins of Zumba and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism!

Day 5 tomorrow and will mix a Zumba session with some Jillian again! Made me feel amazing!
  • heaven_511
    Options
    OK so I went and pigged out at McDonald's this afternoon. I felt guilty when I got home and looked at all the calories that I consumed, so I did another 40mins of Zumba- Activate at home.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    35 min. for me :)
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi ladies

41 minutes of Zumba plus six week six pack. Yay! Successfully completed my first week..fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow
  • leanne402
    Options
    Hey girls.
    50 mins of Zumba done yesterday
    65 mins done today.
    Week one...COMPLETED

I won't be weighing in until a week on Wednesday but good luck those who are weighing in tomorrow.
  • CocoMonkii
    Options
    Hi guys, I did 45 mins of Sculpt and tone on friday and on saturday 50 mins of Cardio Party. Been trying to stay on top of my water intake, doing good so far! Goodluck at weigh in everyone!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi All

Here are my week 1 stats...

SW:152.5
    Last week's weight: 150.5
    CW: 148.75
    Weight loss this week: 1.75
    GW: 126
    Waist: 28 (down 0.5)
    Hips: 41 (no change)
    Thigh: 23.5 (down 0.5)

Really happy with me loss this week! Incentive to keep it up :)

Looking forward to seeing how all you ladies get on
  • leanne402
    Options
    Just off to do 50 mins Cardio Party.

Is anyone here using the exhilarate DVD package? I'm quite tempted to buy it as I'm just using the old set.
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Attended my hour-long Zumba class 5 times last week.....!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    55 min of Zumba on Sunday. I am going to be out of town on business for the next couple of days so I weighed and took my measurements this morning, one day early. I hope that is okay.

Weight - 150.8
    Bust - 36.5
    Waist - 30
    Hips - 39

I am taking my laptop and a couple of Zumba DVDs with me, but not sure if I'll be able to do them or not. I won't know till I see the hotel room. The hotel has a gym though so at least I'll be able to workout even if I can't do Zumba.
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Hey all. Well, after a weekend of traveling and tons of food and family, all my measurements and weight are the same. But it could be worse! I could have gained with all that food! Happy to be home and back on MY schedule :-)
  • keyaniab
    Options
    ZUMBA DANCERS!!! Get those weight in ASAP!!! Great job to everyone and dont forget to get the water in also during your day 8 cups a day.

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS TO DO ZUMBA FOR 45 MINUTES 5 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!!
  • heaven_511
    Options
    This morning's weigh-in : 165.8
  • CocoMonkii
    Options
    Well I dunno if weighing right after the weekend has something to do with it, but I guess I went backwards :( Oops.
    My first weigh in was last wed, so for the purposes of this challenge I'll be weighing in on Mondays but for my own profile I'll be recording the weight I have on Wednesdays mornings. I hope that's OK.

This Morning's weight : 208
    Waist : 34.5in
    Hips/Butt: 44in
    Thighs: 26in
    Arms: 12.75in (both)