NOVEMBER ZUMBA CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ok I've taken it upon myself to decide the challenge is 75 minutes for 5 nights this last week - this is what I've just done so I hope it's no more :)
  • sexy_swan
    Options
    November 21,2011
    CW:218 lbs
    Bust: 45.5 in
    Waist: 38 in
    Hips: 47 in
  • keyaniab
    Options
    I think 75 minutes is good for the last week. So once again the challenge is to do Zumba for 75 minutes this week and get those 8 cups of water in daily!! Good luck everyone on the last week. New chart will be up shortly!!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Mon: 40 mins Zumba Wii

This week's weigh in 165. I'm thinking TOM had some bearing on last week's weight gain. So I'll have to hit it extra hard this week.
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    186lb for me this week - not good! I have put on 2lbs. Don't know whats happening - I need to get this back on track!
  • CocoMonkii
    Options
    For me its 206lbs this week.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be late with measurements. I had no changes in weight or inches this week.

50 min of Zumba on Monday.
  • heaven_511
    Options
    Tue: 85 mins Zumba Wii
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Just happened to stumble across this challenge....

I would be VERY intererested in participating in a Zumba December challenge. Please let me know.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi All

Didnt do any yesterday as I was at a funeral - also the diet went off track at the wake - had a healthy breakfast and dinner but the buffet and wine was too hard to resist

Back on the Zumba wagon today though
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Week so far....

Monday: 75 mins
    Tuesday: none
    Wednesday: 80 mins

Either going to have tomorrow or Friday off :)

Also starting 30 DS again on Saturday (along with the end of the Zumba challenge)
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Sorry for getting this up late, I've been busy with numerous things. But nice job to everyone, the results are great. Final weigh in next Monday!!! Go HARD ladies and lets see who hit their goal, GOOD LUCK!! Im so glad each one of you decided to join the challenge! Lets continue to INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!!!

4th.png
    4thz.png
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I am Soooo pushing my hardest this week! .4 of a lost plus inches losing is ok I'm happy but really would love to see 135lb next week.. only 2lb and lots of hard work...
    Happy thanks giving everyone. Have a lovely day and enjoy. Don't worry about the calories and get back on it tomorrow :-* XXX
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Week so far....

Thursday: none
    Friday: 80 mins
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Week so far....

Saturday: 75 mins
  • heaven_511
    Options
    Mon: 40 min Zumba Wii
    Tue: 85 min Zumba Wii
    Fri: 60 min Zumba Wii
  • heaven_511
    Options
    Sorry for getting this up late, I've been busy with numerous things. But nice job to everyone, the results are great. Final weigh in next Monday!!! Go HARD ladies and lets see who hit their goal, GOOD LUCK!! Im so glad each one of you decided to join the challenge! Lets continue to INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!!!

4th.png
    4thz.png

Hi. I posted my weight on Monday as 165.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Week so far....

Saturday: 75 mins
    Sunday: 80 mins

5 days complete! Challenge complete!

Are we weighing in tomorrow or Wednesday?
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Its weigh in time AGAIN!! Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday week. And I hope that everyone that set goals for this challenge meet them and I hope this was enjoyable challenge for all of you. As it was very enjoyable for me. Lets get those weigh ins in tomorrow!!!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Weight is 145.25 down from 150.5 at the start of the challenge - so 5.25lbs down. I'm happy with that :happy: