Options
    Week 1 -

Only 2.5 miles this week :sad:

I WILL do better in 2nd week!

Have a great Saturday!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    doh Okay back to spreadsheet to remove yesterday activity miles :)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    We have been out of power and heat for a week due to the winter storm in CT. I gained some weight back since we were eating no so healthy food and lack of exercise. We got out power back,and will be starting to speed up my exercise.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Results are looking good this week Great job everyone!

3 pounds gone this week and 34 miles down :drinker:
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Managed 18.5 miles in the 3 days of this last week that we had :) I think that's pretty darn good, hehe. Also, lost 1.2lbs as of today, but official weigh in for me is tomorrow, so I'll see where I stand tomorrow.

Having fun with this challenge for sure :)
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    This was a bad week :( tom and a back injury (minor) so I did not get in but 2 miles but I didn't gain so thats a plus. Better luck this week I hope
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Well I did the water portion and I was very active both at work and walking/running 2-3 miles everyday since the start of the month. But I din't stay under my calories. I admit to emotional eating and not picking the right foods at that. there was Halloween candy 1/2 price at my store and I have had a week spot for Reese's peanut butter mini cups. They sit in the black witches caldron on my kitchen counter. i also had my birthday this will and know that I went over that day. The only thing that I can say is that I'm going to try harder next week and try to lose the weight I put on and then some by the end of the month. Wish me luck...
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Only did 2 miles today, but did a water aerobics class for 45 minutes. I gotta say the bathroom is becoming my favourite room in the house. I have been drinking 10 to 12 cups of water per day (80 - 96 ounces) so am really flushing out my system. It must be working because I am losing for the first time in about a month. Woo Hoo. :drinker:
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    5/11 - water challenge met
    6/11 - water challenge met / 5 miles
    7/11
    8/11
    9/11
    10/11
    11/11
  • TrekCat
    TrekCat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a runner, and I haven't done a challenge yet so this should be interesting. But I am joining on November 5th, is that ok?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a runner, and I haven't done a challenge yet so this should be interesting. But I am joining on November 5th, is that ok?

Yep! That's fine. You don't have to be a runner - just use the conversion chart if you don't know the actual mileage of whatever activity you're doing. The point is just to get moving!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have met all my goals and calorie counts.....I just have to go back and convert my activities into miles and log it on the chart.

My profile pic is my before pic....my current pics are in my profile

Pam
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So, I didn't realize we were weighing in on Tuesday the 1st! I weighed in starting on Nov 4th (Friday)... I did weigh, I just didn't have time to log and go through and figure out my mileage. BUT, I just did it... hope it's ok that I added myself back! That was a lot of adding, multiplying, and dividing... too many different activities!!! LOL! I am NOT a math person! Heehee!
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Am I looking over the mini-challenge for this week??? I can't find it!
  • WendyTricia
    Options
    Hi are the mini-challenges already posted for this week? I can't find them anywhere. Anyone knows what they are?
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Well I am going great with the water and the miles. I am getting in a lot of miles without converting my aerobics, zumba or weight training. I am using the stationary bike, swimming lengths, and walking the dog for the miles. I am in trouble this week as it is only Monday and yesterday, I did not stay under my calories, so I guess I need to stay on track for the rest of the week. Wish me luck.
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Challange

10/5 - 0
    10/6 - REST DAY!!
    10/7 - 45 BootCamp = 6.4 miles, 20 Eliptical = .7 miles // 104 oz. // Under Calories
    10/8 -
    10/9 -
    10/10 -
    10/11 -

Total Miles: 30.78
    Miles Left: 0
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Nov. 7th
    only 6 glasses of water (but that's good for me!)
    Walked 4.5 miles.
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    11/5 -11/6 :Water done/ Not really a rest day/ Family Day chasing kids in Park (:
    11/7 :8.58 miles done/ Water done/ Under calorie goal