November 1st: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred It w/ Weights

Options

Replies

• mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    can someone help me out??.... how do you post pictures on here??? (before/after picture)
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Please let me know if it's too late.

Thanks!
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here's my stats from November 1:

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 269 pounds
    Neck: 16 inches
    Bust: 49 inches
    Bicep - 16 inches
    Waist (at belly button) - 50 inches
    Hips - 57 inches
    Mid-Thigh - 30 inches
    Calves - 18 inches
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please :)
    I did the first day today (the 1st) and Ill give my measurments tomorrow as I am in bed right now and too lazy and tired to get my book out :P
  • harley_rose
    Options
    OK tonight will be my first night for the DVD
    Here are my measurements
    Weight - 163.4
    Chest - 40
    Waist - 36
    Hips - 41
    Thigh - 21
    Calf - 13.5
    Arm - 11
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    can someone help me out??.... how do you post pictures on here??? (before/after picture)

I did a search within the message board and figured it out. you have to create an accout with a photo site, I used photobucket. then you upload your pics and select the ones you want to use and it gives you options. Select post to blog or whatever it says. Highlight the links. Where it has before and after the links you need to change it to lower case. The pictures should show up after you post the link with the[img]corrected. Hopefully that makes some sense :)[/img]
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ack! forgot to take my measurements. Will do that tonight :)
  • TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Started the program yesterday, but forgot to post my measurements, so here goes:

Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 183
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 45.5
    Thigh: 26.5
    Calf: 15.5
    Chest: 36
    Arms: 14
    %BF: 33.6
  • ohphooey
    Options
    I'm in! I just started it yesterday (and found this thread today) so this thread is timely!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    D2L1 done. Those side lunges are HARD. My legs felt like jello today, I still managed & feel much better now. I am sure tomorrow is gonna suck though.
    I bought 5 pound weights (2) and it really gives me a good workout, however, I feel the MFP calc for 20 minutes circuit is low... 193. For those with HRM, does that sound right? But I guess it is only 20 minutes. Who knows.
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    D2L1 done. Those side lunges are HARD. My legs felt like jello today, I still managed & feel much better now. I am sure tomorrow is gonna suck though.
    I bought 5 pound weights (2) and it really gives me a good workout, however, I feel the MFP calc for 20 minutes circuit is low... 193. For those with HRM, does that sound right? But I guess it is only 20 minutes. Who knows.
    I hear you about those side lunges. They burn, but that's a good thing, right? lol

I also hear you re the MFP calculator being too low. My next "reward" when I hit my next goal is a HRM, so I'll know for sure then :)
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    I finished L1D2 last night. I also threw in a 3 mile run just for fun. I'm hoping I can do this everyday.

Happy Shredding.
  • ohphooey
    Options
    So today my girls are both home sick and they "helped" me exercise. They laid on the couch and told me that my butt kicks weren't high enough and that I wasn't going deep enough on my lunges. My little one, who has a stronger core than most gym buffs I know, was doing the crunches right along with me, with almost perfect form.

I didn't think I would like strength training but I really do! I definitely love the circuit training aspect of this - 3-2-1 - or however she does it.

I feel like in a few more days, I'll be able to turn off the volume and bring in my own music. Right now, I still need her tips on form.

How's everyone else doing?!!
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Im on D4 L1.....but.....today I wasnt challenged enough woth that so i did L2 aswell. Is it ok for me to carry on with level 2 instead of one ( but obviously still complete 30 days and move onto level 3 as i need to?) well thats what im doin anyway lol, oh and im gonna stick up before and afters at the end of the challenge, as i didnt put befores up on the 1st. I hope everyone is doing well???? its pretty hard. Im not very fit and the 1st day killed me, i could barely sit down the day after lol!!!
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    cancel me out mfp peeps....im out til my ankle is healed...crutches for the next 3+ weeks :( on the bright side...i made it TWO days LOL
    good luck to all of you!
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    Im on D4 L1.....but.....today I wasnt challenged enough woth that so i did L2 aswell. Is it ok for me to carry on with level 2 instead of one ( but obviously still complete 30 days and move onto level 3 as i need to?) well thats what im doin anyway lol, oh and im gonna stick up before and afters at the end of the challenge, as i didnt put befores up on the 1st. I hope everyone is doing well???? its pretty hard. Im not very fit and the 1st day killed me, i could barely sit down the day after lol!!!
    I think it's ok to jump to L2. I just did D3L1 and I feel the same as you - not being challenged enough. Today is my day off, but on Saturday, I'm going to jump to L2 and hope that Jillian doesn't kill me :)

Happy Shredding everyone!
  • Ritala1987
    Options
    i got home from a guy fawkes party lastnight (also after an extremely busy day) at about 9.30pm and was super exhausted...yet, i still decided to do my shred before my shower and bed!!!!! super proud of myself lol...in the past i would have just said "stuff it" and gone straight to bed !!! :)
    today is day 6 and so far so good, i am looking forward to my weigh in tomorow although in saying that...i had a sneek peek on the scales and havent lost a thing yet :( its ok thought because i feel so much better! im sure ill be losing soon and i did have a big night/day yesterday where i totally went over my cals. hope everyones doin good!!!
  • Ritala1987
    Options
    ok so this is day 7.....i have GAINED weight :( is anyone else experiencing this???im gonna keep going but its quite disheartening
  • Ritala1987
    Options
    bump
  • Ritala1987
    Options
    bump