Belinda's November TEAM Challenge

Options

Replies

• gelmong32
    Options
    I'm available if any team wants me!! please...

5074198.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • androidgal
    androidgal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Can I join, I only started with my fitness pall today, having started 2 weeks ago with a viva one app on my android...found my way here after going out for lunch at toby carvery last week and didnt want to even think about how to work out entering the calories so I did a search for toby carvery calories and ended up joining lol and installing the app on my droid also :)

I work shifts but exercise every day for at least 20 mins walking my dog, food intake varies according to what shift I am in but no matter the weather I always exercise...(no choice with a dog) :laugh:

Thanks and hope I am not too late to start ...
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to be team captain. I have never been team captain before and I am in serious need of a kick in the *kitten*. I hate letting people down so if I can be team captain, then I HAve to be a good one. The first 4 people to message me get to be on my team. Can't wait to hear from you!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ALL RIGHT LADIES!!!!! PRESENTING TEAM BESTEST BURNEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tsumpter
    gelmong32
    Aem2381
    Pammie1000
    tummz02

please add each other as friends so that we can help one another BURN BURN BURN!!!! Bestest Burners are going to re-define sexy in November!!!!!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Happy to see so many people wanting in on the challenge! Working as a team tends to keep more people accountable because you have 4 other people expecting you to pull through for them.

Captains don't forget to post back to the thread WHO is on your team as soon as you get your 5 team members AND your team name!! I have most of the spreadsheet worked out...I am just trying to figure out how to add in the Bonus days so you wont have to do any extra math. I will message all the captains later today with a link to the link for their team info and explain what the exercises will be for day one (WEDNESDAY)!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i just realised its an exersize challeng n not a weight loss challenge, i only have 5-6 lbs to go thats why i wasnt going to ask to join but if its exersize i would love to join. Im on holiday from 11th nov till 17th nov, would that matter coz i prob wont get on to log anything.x :bigsmile:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Four complete teams with 20 participants so far! The more teams we get the more exciting this can be!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    TEAM BESTEST BURNERS - UPDATED

I posted our new thread.... I need starting weights people lets go, lets go, lets go!!!

I wonder how many calories you burn while typing with enthusiasm :bigsmile:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    i just realised its an exersize challeng n not a weight loss challenge, i only have 5-6 lbs to go thats why i wasnt going to ask to join but if its exersize i would love to join. Im on holiday from 11th nov till 17th nov, would that matter coz i prob wont get on to log anything.x :bigsmile:

If you knew the exercise for those days could you tell your captain when you get back if you completed them or not? Your team gets 1 point for each day you do your activity. If ALL of the team does the exercise everyday (6 days) then the team gets a BONUS 5 points.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    ok i will do. Who will my captain be do u know yet, I love doing challenges its so exciting. The first challenge i joined ended up with lots of *****ing so i pulled out, then i joined a xmas challenge and love it, it has helped me work a bit harder to get to my goal. Hopefully this will give me another boost. Thank you.x
  • femmerides
    Options
    ok i will do. Who will my captain be do u know yet, I love doing challenges its so exciting. The first challenge i joined ended up with lots of *****ing so i pulled out, then i joined a xmas challenge and love it, it has helped me work a bit harder to get to my goal. Hopefully this will give me another boost. Thank you.x

You can be on my team if you like. Message me if you do. That's the quickest way for me to respond. I have 3 spots left.
  • femmerides
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Can I join, I only started with my fitness pall today, having started 2 weeks ago with a viva one app on my android...found my way here after going out for lunch at toby carvery last week and didnt want to even think about how to work out entering the calories so I did a search for toby carvery calories and ended up joining lol and installing the app on my droid also :)

I work shifts but exercise every day for at least 20 mins walking my dog, food intake varies according to what shift I am in but no matter the weather I always exercise...(no choice with a dog) :laugh:

Thanks and hope I am not too late to start ...

I accepted your friend request. Does that mean you want to join my team?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Great work everyone! Looks like teams are coming together nicely.

I have a 2nd team that I will be the captain for. However, I WILL NOT COUNT ON THAT TEAM! I will have 5 people on that team and so far have 2 people on the team 100% waiting to hear back on 2 others. I know I have at least 1 more spot.
  • femmerides
    Options

I have a 2nd team that I will be the captain for. However, I WILL NOT COUNT ON THAT TEAM! I will have 5 people on that team and so far have 2 people on the team 100% waiting to hear back on 2 others. I know I have at least 1 more spot.

I wrote two girls but neither one has responded yet. So in theory, I can take those three lovely ladies. Have them send me a message to confirm. The next 3 that contact me get to be on my team!
  • bmfrazie
    Options

I wrote two girls but neither one has responded yet. So in theory, I can take those three lovely ladies. Have them send me a message to confirm. The next 3 that contact me get to be on my team!
    GREAT! I know that two are away from the computer today BUT they do 100% want to be on the team if you want to just add them. Sundance2032 and xxx_pink_princess_xxx and ingot81 are the three I have.
  • femmerides
    Options
    Ok. My team is now complete! I'll message them, then post up our team name and members.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am about to walk away from the computer for awhile and wanted to make sure that the captains and everyone gets the general idea of the challenge.

I will give a list of exercises that can be done at home for each day of the week (I will try to get to where I can give you a week out at a time). Your team earns 1 point for each day that you do said exercises. We will always have Sunday as a rest day so that should be 6 days of activity (4 this week). If ALL of your team does the activity EVERY day then you will earn a bonus 5 points for the week.

You also will earn points off of how much weight is lost and I will add in some extra bonus items for the teams to keep it fun and exciting like extra points for water drank, miles walked/ran, crunches or etc....
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in! (If yr not full yet!)
  • HALSTON05
    HALSTON05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Would like to join a team if there is still room!