Hi all,

As I stated yesterday, I have my team set up. Our team name is: Flab-u-less

Team members:

Azeria (me)
    Mememone
    Nikstergirl
    Jilleebean777
    JustJenn419

Good Luck everyone!!! Going to start a thread shortly. I haven't received the spreadsheet yet.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    The two teams waiting on the spreadsheets should get them in the next couple hours. Sorry for the deal but I am pregnant and just got sick so I am taking a few to relax and try to feel better. I will then make sure the blue water column is set up on all of the teams links.
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Take care of yourself, first and foremost. I will get the spreadsheet when I do.

For my team, I have created a link for us to refer to.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382600-flab-u-less-closed-group-november-team-challenge

Let's go team!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I do not have anyone else that is willing to step up and be a team captain. If I do not have someone by first thing tomorrow morning I will run a 2nd group BUT NO MORE THAN THAT! I must have 5 people wanting to be on that team though and first choice will go to the people that currently asked before I posted this. If someone sees this and wants to start a team let me know. I am fine with setting up a few other teams until tomorrow.

Currently we have 5 full teams...so 25 participants are set to start this gig tomorrow!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i'm more than happy to run two teams. :-) let me know if you want me to.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    That would be outstanding! I will put together 5 people for your 2nd team!
  • femmerides
    Options

awesome! i'm excited!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    sorry i went to bed early last nyt had to b up 4 work at 4.15am. Am i on a team? cant see my name anywhere, hope im not to l8. i will b home from work about 430 today so ill check str8 away when i get in.x
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    sorry i went to bed early last nyt had to b up 4 work at 4.15am. Am i on a team? cant see my name anywhere, hope im not to l8. i will b home from work about 430 today so ill check str8 away when i get in.x
    Femmerides is your team captain. Please message her with your starting weight. Today she will get everything set up for your team.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

awesome! i'm excited!

Hey wait what if I don't want to share my captain... :laugh: ok fine i'll share :laugh:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    This workout can be logged as circuit training for those wondering. Good luck today to everyone on our 6 teams!

FYI captains if someone on your team quits you can replace the on your spreadsheet without having to tell me. Please only replace the person because they really quit though. It is up to each captain to find a replacement though if needed.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Femmesrides 2nd team SHOULD be made up of the following 5 people:
    Gettingthing03
    Divagettinfitin2011
    EricaLynn1
    HALSTON05
    kirstyfromscotland

IF FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE ON THIS TEAM DOES NOT CHECK IN BY 5:30 EST TIME TODAY THEY WILL BE REPLACED WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE WAITING LIST.
  • femmerides
    Options

awesome! i'm excited!

Hey wait what if I don't want to share my captain... :laugh: ok fine i'll share :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    im so excited about this challenge, i love working out, gives me such a boost. Im gona go n do my daily challenge now!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am totally using the upper body workout from a challenge I did in September so if you have done Gary's challenges before these should be nothing new. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT GO WITH EACH EXERCISE! Even if you think you know what the exercise it I want to make sure everyone is doing the same thing.

2 Sets of 15 swimmers press, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21's and 2 sets of 15 tricep kickbacks

Video:
    Swimmers press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edj1s-BdyLA&feature=related
    Wood Chop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEMC1Z2U4c
    21's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIL7f7Ljb9A (note these are 7 in each position)
    Tricep Kickbacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiqKL0jS4 (note this is 15 per SIDE so 30 per set)
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    im off to bed but ill check out the videos in the morning b4 i go to work, thanx :bigsmile:
  • Pretty_Pain
    Pretty_Pain Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    new team starting today....

Team name.....Moves_To_Improve

members..
    Team capt. Jus_Bein_Me
    ScotsLenny
    beccav73
    Big_Lew
    Jus_Dot

good luck all!!!!!!!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Gettingthing03
    Divagettinfitin2011
    EricaLynn1
    HALSTON05
    kirstyfromscotland

IF FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE ON THIS TEAM DOES NOT CHECK IN BY 5:30 EST TIME TODAY THEY WILL BE REPLACED WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE WAITING LIST.

Do we have a seperate post of link to wear we tell whether or not we did our exerise, etc?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Gettingthing03
    Divagettinfitin2011
    EricaLynn1
    HALSTON05
    kirstyfromscotland

Do we have a seperate post of link to wear we tell whether or not we did our exerise, etc?
    Your team captain should have a team forum set up for you to report back to. If they don't then you just message them saying that you have finished or not.
  • femmerides
    Options
    I can't post the link on my phone but I think I sent you a message with the link yesterday. If not, just hit search and look for vivacious vixens. :)