Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #15

Options

Replies

• kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CW 151 Lost 1.6:smile:
    hit the 30 pound mark. after 3 weeks of being so close.
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    159 again, I seem to be stuck.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Smiles your way :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go to my new WW meeting. Have done points in the past. Now going to try the Filling Foods. Love the new clean eating cookbook...some really good looking stuff. Hard-boiling a couple of eggs for breakfast and having a cup of peppermint tea. Hope you all are having a good weekend!!!
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn,

Sorry I've been so MIA. I'm still working on this, I just have been super busy at work and home. I'm down to 164. I think that's better than last week, but I'm not sure. TOM came, so at the end of last week, I had gained a lot it seemed and was wondering what was going on, but then TOM happened and all of the weight just dropped right back off, so I must have been bloated.

Anyway, you're doing an awesome job. Thank you for being such a great leader. Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can focus more on myself and MFP. I'll read more posts later. I think I owe some measurements too probably.

Chest: 39
    Arm: 12
    Waist: 34
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 20

I think that's it. Hopefully I'm going to be back to working out more regularly soon. My back and knee are just having a tough time, so I'm doing more flexibility, yoga, and static strengthening, but running when I can. No zumba right now, and not much 30 day, except I am still incorporating (both front and side) planks and pushups into everything.

I'll read and post more later!

:heart: Christine
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 230
    loss of 1.8 lbs

Hopefully next week I will be in the 220's. I haven't been in the 220's since my daughter has been born(she is 11). So, I will probably be in tears when I see those numbers. I can't wait.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    cw: 181.2
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am entirely pumped right now.:love: Warning:wink: - this may be a bit wordy... I got a $10 coupon in the mail from Kohl's & another one for my birthday + a 15% coupon soooo I decided to make good use of them today. After 3 trips back to the dressing room I discovered that 18s are now really just too big & 16s fit pretty perfect. I decided to get brave and try on a pair of 14s in my favorite pants that I wear now in 18s which were tight when I bought them about 1 1/2 years ago. Today I bought the 14s & yes, I was doing my happy dance in the dressing room when I could actually breathe okay even with them zipped up.:tongue: They are snug, but not too tight and... I got them on sale + all my coupons soooo the $37 pants cost me $11. Woo Hoo!!! I just really wanted to share!!!!:heart::bigsmile: :heart:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options

Very cool :flowerforyou: I'm very happy for you!!! Totally awesome!!!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am entirely pumped right now.:love: Warning:wink: - this may be a bit wordy... I got a $10 coupon in the mail from Kohl's & another one for my birthday + a 15% coupon soooo I decided to make good use of them today. After 3 trips back to the dressing room I discovered that 18s are now really just too big & 16s fit pretty perfect. I decided to get brave and try on a pair of 14s in my favorite pants that I wear now in 18s which were tight when I bought them about 1 1/2 years ago. Today I bought the 14s & yes, I was doing my happy dance in the dressing room when I could actually breathe okay even with them zipped up.:tongue: They are snug, but not too tight and... I got them on sale + all my coupons soooo the $37 pants cost me $11. Woo Hoo!!! I just really wanted to share!!!!:heart::bigsmile: :heart:

That's AWESOME!!! Good for u :smile: :smile:
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    No change in weight this week
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Doing a happy dance right along with you!!! Great NSV!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hey CCC ~ Having a good weekend so far??? Exercising???? :wink:

Well I made it through the Every 15 mins with my son!!!! It was really hard but I know some of the kids got the message loud and clear! I sure hope my son did...:huh: As we looked for him after the assembly and NEEDED to give him lots of hugs..he just wanted money to go to lunch with his friends. Maybe it's a teenage boy thing. I am going to have a chat with him about the whole thing. He is also in the tough guy teen stage..not very emotional or lovey...guys:grumble:

NeroticVirgo ~ Well are you OK...did you snap out of it?????? I hope the exercise helped. When is you 5K?

Chris ~ WOW 50# congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!! Good Job!!!

Mel ~ Yikes - I hope you did OK at dinner

Kristin ~ I LOVE a good sale finding a bargin and a smaller size is a huge WIN!!! I am happy for you!!

Sugs94 ~ How was WW?? Sound like your head is in the game and you are going to make it happen!

Christine ~ Glad your back! I hope your knee and back get better!!! Good for you pushing through with things you can do!!! That's the way to succeed!!!!

Well I ran 20 mins straight today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling good...then I walked 4 miles with some friends...6 miles total today. It's wine night :drinker:

Take Care :heart:
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    cw is 316.8
    did some walking and PT is awesome.
    I just need to get out of this funk.

Jenn-pain is such a big part in my life.
    One doctor (my neurosurgeon) stated I am lucky to be walking and he was proud of me.
    I just keep on keepin on!!!!

{{{hugs}}} and a KOTC
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Just need to make it through today without ruining my progress and then tomorrow should be easier because I'm really busy and don't have a lot of time to think about food.

P.S. I did all right at dinner last night! I ordered an appetizer portion of the cheese ravioli. That way I still got to splurge and have something yummy but it was half the size. I was about 200 over for the day because then I splurged again and had a little ice cream cake (again, half the size of everyone else's), and I'm totally ok with that. :smile:
  • azeria
    Options
    Judy: Good job making it through this challenge! Yeah your son is a teenager so their interests aren't usually about their parents. Despite the needs you might have to be close to him after such an experience. Talking to him about how all this affected you later is a brilliant idea. That will make the message the school wanted to send that much clearer. One thing about teens, they may be will never admit it, but they badly need you. Every little bit of time they do spend with you is crucial . And I am sure that years from now you and him will talk about this again, and then you will find out things about the experience he went through that you didn't even know. Again, you did a great job getting through this.

Mollybeslimmer: good job for you walking on through the pain. I know it's really hard now, but I believe it will get easier with time. Don't. Give up on this healthier lifestyle. You can do it!

Nevermorex: good job making the best choice you could at the restaurant, but mostly I hope you enjoyed your timethere
  • azeria
    Options
    CW: 196.5

I lost .5. I was hoping for more but I will take it! Every little bit helps!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon everyone! Happy daylight savings to all those that get to enjoy the extra hour :) I'm so glad my body recognizes that I get that extra hour, now I just wish my 3 year old's body did too, LOL.

Glad to see all the weigh-ins coming in fast and furious now. And great to see some people rejoin us! Heading out with the little one today (and yesterday, sorry I was MIA). I feel like I don't get any time with her anymore because I spend sooooo much time at a job that I may not have for much longer, just trying to hang on. So I totally understand the busy-ness of life and how it can get difficult to try and fit in anything. As long as we try, we can't say we failed. The only true failure is not trying at all....

I'll be back on later. For now.....Mommy and Daughter Time!!!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon everyone! Happy daylight savings to all those that get to enjoy the extra hour :) I'm so glad my body recognizes that I get that extra hour, now I just wish my 3 year old's body did too, LOL.

Glad to see all the weigh-ins coming in fast and furious now. And great to see some people rejoin us! Heading out with the little one today (and yesterday, sorry I was MIA). I feel like I don't get any time with her anymore because I spend sooooo much time at a job that I may not have for much longer, just trying to hang on. So I totally understand the busy-ness of life and how it can get difficult to try and fit in anything. As long as we try, we can't say we failed. The only true failure is not trying at all....

I'll be back on later. For now.....Mommy and Daughter Time!!!