(CLOSED GROUP) TEAM BESTEST BURNERS - Belinda's November TEA

Options
Alright ladies tomorrow is our first day as a unified team, I want action and lots of it!!! Sorry for the extra enthusiasm, but this is my first challenge as Captain and I'm going all out... I hope you guys will too!!!!

I will post starting weights as soon as I get them all!!

tsumpter
gelmong32
Aem2381
Pammie1000
tummz02

I love you guys already.... TEAM HUG!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• gelmong32
    Options
    I can't wait to get started! I am planning on going all out too!

{{{{hugs}}}}}

G.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    alright we need to remember one thing that is sooo important and that is to drink all the water we can - i know it's a pain, but i have see the tremendous difference in myself!!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! So excited to be on team BESTEST BURNERS!!!

My starting weight is 149 Up in Oct.... I went back to my old ways, so I really need this challenge to get motivated again. Do we have an exercise plan for today yet? I'm looking forward to getting to know all of my new team mates :flowerforyou:
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to see what the workouts will be!!! and getting to know you all!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Alright ladies, here is the Bonus challenge for this week - Remember for this week we only have 5 days left, so we need to make this week count.

This is the email I got from Belinda -

The weekly BONUS challenge is for each person to drink 100 oz of water per day. You will earn 1 point per day per person for them drinking 100 oz....That means 400 oz between Wednesday and Saturday! DRINK UP!! If everyone on your team does this everyday you will manage to get an extra 20 points for your team.

Drink Drink Drink!!!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Ladies I hope you are starting with your water, I know we do not start the challenge until tomorrow, but water is a huge benefit during weight loss...

TEAM HUG:bigsmile:
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies -

Here is the exercises which must be done for today - this was Belinda's posting yesterday at 7:25

I am keeping the exercises for tomorrow rather simple since it is day one. You need to do this in a circut all at one time (not broke up through the day). You can however break up the numbers into easier sets.
    75 jumping jacks
    40 crunches/sit ups
    30 squats
    10 push ups

I will do this tonight - i already exercised this morning.

Good luck ladies... also please do not forget to drink your water - 100 oz per day and make sure to log them in.

Luv Ya buddies!!!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    i just did (30) squats in the bathroom at work... but i did not have my HRM on so I will re-do these tonight.
  • Aem2381
    Options
    well I do most of those on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but I will make sure to add the rest. I am a bit under the weather today (think the flu is working its way through my house) so I am going to try to get in what I can!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    well I do most of those on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but I will make sure to add the rest. I am a bit under the weather today (think the flu is working its way through my house) so I am going to try to get in what I can!

I hope you feel better and actually I think resting will do more for you than working out right now.

Take care
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    working on the water and will complete the exercises this evening after work!!!!! :smile:
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Ladies, how are we doing with the water drinking??

I have 104 oz just completed and it's on 1:45 pm where I am now...

Please give me feedback.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've got the exercises done, still working on the water, but I'll finish it by the end of the day.
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    11/2/2011

Exercise/water/staying under target calories completed
  • timadotcom
    Options
    U guys r awesome, I just did mine and finished my water drinking for the day.

Have a good night buddies
  • gelmong32
    Options
    Finished exercises and water last night. :happy:

5074198.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Aem2381
    Options
    sorry ladies I was way to sick could hardly walk around yesterday, so didn't get to work out at all....though I did get my water in! (since that was the only thing that I put in my body yesterday!) Im feeling much better after a day of rest so I should be able to get the exercise in today too!

Everyone else is doing great! Keep it up!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Ladies, here are the work outs for today

Belinda posted yesterday, I was confused about whether these were her personal workouts or part of the challenge so I emailed her and figured everything out.

Let see if we can do these today and post here after you complete... thanks!!!

I am totally using the upper body workout from a challenge I did in September so if you have done Gary's challenges before these should be nothing new. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT GO WITH EACH EXERCISE! Even if you think you know what the exercise it I want to make sure everyone is doing the same thing.

2 Sets of 15 swimmers press, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21's and 2 sets of 15 tricep kickbacks

Video:
    Swimmers press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edj1s-BdyLA&feature=related
    Wood Chop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEMC1Z2U4c
    21's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIL7f7Ljb9A (note these are 7 in each position)
    Tricep Kickbacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiqKL0jS4 (note this is 15 per SIDE so 30 per set)
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Ladies- just so you know we are 1 point behind so far. Please make sure you are drinking your water, do not forget the water challenge is worth 20 points.

Thank you hunnies-- good luck:bigsmile:
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Ok so I am feeling much better today....sorry I put us behind yesterday! I am done with the exercise part and will have all my water in by tonight!!

Keep up the good work ladies!