(CLOSED GROUP) TEAM BESTEST BURNERS - Belinda's November TEA

Options

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Got in today's workout, they are getting harder! those calf raises look easy, but ouch! I use a HRM and burned 145 calories with the workout and 800 calories in 4 hours of pulling weeds in my gardens....I'm still not done with the weeds!! That's 945 calories for me today. Whoo hoo! Go Team Bestest Burners!!!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Got in today's workout, they are getting harder! those calf raises look easy, but ouch! I use a HRM and burned 145 calories with the workout and 800 calories in 4 hours of pulling weeds in my gardens....I'm still not done with the weeds!! That's 945 calories for me today. Whoo hoo! Go Team Bestest Burners!!!

that's a really good burn, good job!!!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    :smile: Tuesday, November 8, 2011:

All challenges completed & burned 550 calories:wink:
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tuesday work out done and burned 353 cals
  • gelmong32
    Options
    Tuesday done and burned 519 calories. However, I am sorry to say that i have decided to drop out and let someone else on the waiting list take over because my home pc is still down, and i have a situation at home so i may be moving next week. good luck ladies, and keep up the good work!!
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Tuesday done and burned 519 calories. However, I am sorry to say that i have decided to drop out and let someone else on the waiting list take over because my home pc is still down, and i have a situation at home so i may be moving next week. good luck ladies, and keep up the good work!!

So sorry you are going to have to leave us, we will miss you! Good luck to you with all that is going on, it sounds pretty overwhelming to me. Hugs
  • timadotcom
    Options

aww too bad you have to leave, thanks and I wish you all the luck, plz stay in touch
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Got the challenge done for today, my arms are very sore now : }
  • Belinda_81
    Belinda_81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I am the replacement member for your team, and am so happy to be in this challenge. I also did the additional arm exercises listed yesterday and stayed within calories etc.
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Didnt get to post last night, but got the work out in and burned 429 cals.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    11/9/2011: Challenges completed & 650 calories
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Alright team mates I need miles in for today . I did 9.05 miles today, please send me yours by tonight so I can update the sheet.
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    today was tough!!!! I got in the daily exercise and 7miles. I don't have a treadmill and my pedometer sucks, so I figured it like this:

12 miles on stationary bike = 3 miles,
    15 minutes on elliptical I used an activity chart and it gave a bit over 4000 steps = 2 miles
    30 minutes of jogging in place = 2 miles or so

If that needs to be adjusted, it's fine with me. I hope the next couple of days are easier, I'm sore! : {
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Alright team mates I need miles in for today . I did 9.05 miles today, please send me yours by tonight so I can update the sheet.
    That is Awesome!!!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Total miles for today; 22 miles :smile: (able to hit alot today...I took the day off from work today & if felt so good with the kids being at school)

Also, completed all my challenges today.....
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Total miles for today; 22 miles :smile: (able to hit alot today...I took the day off from work today & if felt so good with the kids being at school)

Yowzaaa!!!!
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Well I don't have any type of exercise equipment at my house and I don't belong to a gym but I ran 2 miles today. Also got my workout it. Sorry I don't have as many miles to log as everyone else! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • Belinda_81
    Belinda_81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I completed 8 miles yesterday and exercises on other thread. Got all my water in and stayed under calories.

Have a good day all
  • timadotcom
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Excellent job is an understatement!!!!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    between all of us we have 48 miles, that's awsome guys!!!!