(CLOSED GROUP) TEAM BESTEST BURNERS - Belinda's November TEA

Options

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Got in my exercise for today and will soon finish the water, great job everyone!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am feeling much better today....sorry I put us behind yesterday! I am done with the exercise part and will have all my water in by tonight!!

Keep up the good work ladies!

Ur doing great! I am happy ur feeling better
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Exercises are as follows:

Friday repeat Wednesday's workout
    Saturday repeat Thursday's workout

Also I need weigh ins on Saturday, but latest Sunday so I can turn them in.

Luv ya guys!!!
  • gelmong32
    Options
    water and work out completed last night for 11/03/11. i will start posting when i finish at home after i get my home computer online again, which should be this evening.

Great job everyone! I am loving this challenge.
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Got my workout in today and will soon have the water finished.
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have my exercise and water in for today (Friday)!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    11/4/2011:

Today's challenges are complete (exercise, water & staying under target calories):smile:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Today's weight hasn't changed 149, exercises later
  • gelmong32
    Options
    I have exercises & water done for yesterday & today. Weirht is 218, down 2 lbs...yay. Sorry I haven't posted til now, but home pc is still down. Have a good weekend everyone!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    same here guys, my exercises and water are done. My weight has not changed though:(
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry a bit late, my exercise and water are done for today (Saturday). My weight is 175.2. :smile:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    exercise and water done for today : )
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Do we have a new workout challange for this week or are we repeating what it was last week?
  • timadotcom
    Options
    this is what Belinda Posted

After having a rest day on Sunday we are going to have a hardCORE Monday.
    50 crunches/sit ups
    25 righ oblique crunches
    25 left oblique crunches
    30 bicycle crunches VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8BIvIu5pU&feature=BFa&list=PL384172C6326E29EF&lf=rellist
    35 bridge VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNiGFvb0qY
    30 plank intervals (by this I mean start with arms extended then lower one arm to rest on your forearm and then lower the other so you are in a lower plank. Hold for a few seconds and then raise back up one arm at a time). Each complete revolution counts as one. VIDEO: FIRST ONE SHE DOES!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmSDIVpDuo

Just like week one you can break these up into a circut of your choice. However, do your best to keep this as one workout. The easiest way to break it up is into 5 sets but you are free to do it as you would like.

If you are wanting to take it up a notch then do this video BEFORE you start your workout.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM
  • timadotcom
    Options
    She also said that the bonus challenge she will post at random this week, i will checking her thread for updates.

I would still drink the 8-10 glasses of water a day, personally i find this to be the greatest of benefits for me.
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Have my workout in for today!
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Got it done for today :bigsmile: That was a tough one!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Monday, 11/7/2011: complete :smile:
  • gelmong32
    Options
    Mondays work out done last night. :happy:
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Alright ladies this is the bonus challenge just for today

SUPRISE! Tomorrow the bonus points will be earned in the form of calories BURNT! Your team will earn 1 point for every 100 calories that your team earns. If your team burns a total of 5,024 points that is 50 extra points....or if your teams pulls of 906 then your team earns 9 points. The points will be rounded to the closest 100.

We have to burn good calories today to get points... sorry i was really sick yesterday and thus could not check to post this yesterday for you. Please try your best