Fall's Foxy Femmes - CLOSED GROUP - Week 1

Options

Replies

• ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Did a mile, TurboFire and stayed under yesterday. Is there no challenge for today? I didn't see one. Thanks

Friday 11/18 - Tabata Workout
    A Tabata workout is 20 second of exercise 10 second rest. YOU MUST HAVE A STOP WATCH TO TIME THIS!! This will only be an 8 minute workout! EASY DAY!!!
    --- It will be 4 repeated 4 times -- 20 second workout and 10 second rest for a total of 8:00 mins
    1. Jumping Jack
    2. Squat with shoulder press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_nUrGGEHKc
    3. Jump Rope
    4. Modified or true push ups

Saturday 11/19
    30 mins of ANY FORM of cardio ---walking, biking, running, eleptical ---YOUR CHOICE!! Only catch is you MUST share with your group what you did for your 30 mins. It also must be at one time and not 30 mins split up through the day.

Sunday 11/20 -- REST!!! WEIGH IN AND LAST DAY TO TURN IN DETAILS FOR THIS WEEK!!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I somehow missed it before.
  • ingot81
    Options
    Exercises done and under calories.
  • rjnandjosh
    Options
    friday complete I seem to have lost my desire to eat help!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    Completed for Friday
  • rjnandjosh
    Options
    saturday 3o minutes of kickboxing 30 minutes on treadmill. still no desire for food
  • ingot81
    Options
    Under calorie goal on Saturday and an hour of Body Combat done.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Friday and sat both did my workouts, and under on cals and I have been addicted to water ( great thing :))

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and weekend :)
    ally
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    Had several workouts Saturday
  • ingot81
    Options
    My weight stayed the same this week. Eating my exercise calories back today. I'll see if that helps.
  • rjnandjosh
    Options
    up early and working it. The weeks menu seems to agree with my body. already completed exercise and craving more. weight 168 woo hoo!
  • ingot81
    Options
    Third place! Well done us!

Exercise done (HATE fusion glides BTY!).

I had an apple, a satsuma, 20 grapes and a plum today plus I had a handfull of spinach - a good day for me!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! okay. i am doing the challenges but i'm having an impossible time getting on my computer and updating the spread sheets. i'm heading to new york for a week and won't have internet access much. i WILL be doing my challenges!

here is the link to the spreadsheet. can you all be AMAZING and update your challenges each day? thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdE5fZWJLaUNHbUIzRmx4ckNFZmtaVUE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! okay. i am doing the challenges but i'm having an impossible time getting on my computer and updating the spread sheets. i'm heading to new york for a week and won't have internet access much. i WILL be doing my challenges!

here is the link to the spreadsheet. can you all be AMAZING and update your challenges each day? thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdE5fZWJLaUNHbUIzRmx4ckNFZmtaVUE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Hope that you have a wonderful holiday week and travel safe :)
    No problem at all on updating the spreadsheet :)

For monday I did the workout and had an apple, banana, carrots and potato's (in my pork loin)
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    I am not sure where to weigh in..but I was 195.2 on Sunday. I will update the spreadsheet as best as I can understand it. thanks
  • ingot81
    Options
    Exercises done and I ate 2 satsumas and an apple

Total fruit/veg this week so far : 8
  • ingot81
    Options
    Exercise done. 2 satsumas, an apple and a handful of spinach eaten.

Total so far: 12
  • rjnandjosh
    Options
    exercises done for Tue-thur. Sore but thrilled. Happy Thanksgiving Day
  • rjnandjosh
    Options
    friday exercise done good night all
  • ingot81
    Options
    I've updated my bit on the spreadsheet and my weight this morning was 167lbs.