• parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I started it today!
    L1D1!
    See you tomorrow!!
  • JanetGordon21
    Options
    wow. November must be THE month for starting the 30 day shred! I started yesterday and found it extremely tough and then again tonight my whole body ached. I am going to be SO sore tomorrow i can already tell! I think we should all motivate eachother! This is such an excellent idea! Come on my fellow shredders, we CAN DO THIS!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down. I am so sore, but it is also a good feeling. There is no doubt you've completed a good work out when you get done! Congratulations to everyone that finished one more day. Way to go!
  • McMehu
    McMehu Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    day 2 for me today
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options
    def. interesting, ill see if i can get the dvds
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done. sore but worth it
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Is it late if I start today?
    Am gona start after work!
  • blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday with Level one. How do you know the exact places to take your measurements and are we supposed to do this workout everyday for the next 30 days or do we have rest days?

Thanks.
  • momof2boysvn
    Options
    Yesterday was L1D1 for me! WOW! What a workout. I am so sore today but going to have a little breakfast and do it again!
  • franniek34
    franniek34 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did my first workout last night. Much tougher than I was anticipating for a 20 minute workout. My calorie counter didn't seem to work though. I did Zumba on Tuesday night at it said 725 calories burned. Last night after JM30DS it said only 30 calories burned. That cannot possibly be right. I was sweating just as much as I do in Zumba and I am feeling the burn today. Any hints on correctly using the calorie counter?
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    frannie - I have a HRM with chest strap and as im so unfit and basically my heart rate goes through the roof with 30DS I burn about 300cals a session! Not sure how else to count it sorry!
    Went for a meal tongith but no idea how many cals so had to guess and at the mo im 718 (approx) over and yesterday I was 600 under so Im saying so far this week im 118cals over goal. Need to do day 3 soon but have to wait til my partner gets home as hes left me with 2 kids! My arms are killing and the muscles are so tense not sure I can lift my weights tonight!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 and 2 this morning. I found the push ups are a bit easier this time around. The pendulum lunges in L2 still kill me. Rest day tomorrow then I'll do L2 and L3 on saturday.
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    L1D2 Completed!!!
  • momof2boysvn
    Options
    L1D2 completed! Woo hoo!
  • JanetGordon21
    Options
    level 1 day three completed! Wow. I am feeling the burn! Especially in my thighs! Good pain though! how many calories on average should the 30ds workout equal.. i have NO idea how to count!
  • parys1
    Options
    L1D2 completed. It was a near miss for me. I SHOULD have done it in the morning after the kids got on the bus...drank coffee instead. So, I only had time to do it after supper. Blech. Yes, I realize that was bass ackwards. Sigh, the plan is to do it late morning tomorrow (please let me be able to lift my arms...)
  • parys1
    Options
    level 1 day three completed! Wow. I am feeling the burn! Especially in my thighs! Good pain though! how many calories on average should the 30ds workout equal.. i have NO idea how to count!

The people I know who've done it, have logged it as circuit training, so that's my plan :smile:
  • mn518
    mn518 Posts: 18
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join. I just started the 30 Day Shred today. Much tougher than I anticipated!

Day 1 down though!
  • abthorn
    Options
    L1D2 done! Doing it @ 10 pm was no fun but I'm glad I did it! Heres hoping I'm able to get out of bed in the morning without cringing :)
  • DawnJanette
    DawnJanette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    DVD still not arrived!!!

Says its in the post so hope tis there when i get home tonight.

Well done for everyone starting it already. Keep it going