November - 30 Day Shred Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I just did day1 of the 30 day shred and it kicked my butt can you tell me how to log this in my exercise my calories I burned and I'm up for the challenge with you all .

I log it in as circuit training.

I have a hrm. For me, logging it as 26 minutes of MFP circuit training (first arm cross to last stretch) it is really close to what my hrm monitor says.
  • bayblue
    bayblue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What does it involve? I really need some verbal motivation from others! I have the Jillian Michaels book.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I will join if there is still room. I need to do a challenge and this is perfect. Please let me know when to post my weight and measurements.
  • bayblue
    bayblue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Where can I get info on thr 30 days challenge.
  • lilredq
    lilredq Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday! whew feeling the burn! I don't think I've done that many jumping jacks since 1st grade! :laugh:
  • abthorn
    Options
    I was planning on starting the shred today! It's time to say goodbye to the baby weight! Would love some motivation!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I started last week, but got sick and had to quit. Hopefully I will be okay to start up again soon. If so, I'm going to keep up with this group if it's alright with you guys!
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    how do you measure yourself and know its accurate?
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge! I actually started on the 31st so it's day 3 for me, I was just that eager to start haha
  • lizziterlizzi
    Options
    So I weighed myself at the end of the October 30 day shred and had only lost about 1 lb. Time to get serious and kick my *kitten* into gear. My goal is to be down 10 by the end of November. I know its ambitious but I think if i keep my mind to it i can get it done.

Start weight - 162.2
    current weight - 150.4
    challenge goal weight - 140.4
    goal weight - 125
  • tammalicious30
    Options
    Count me in! I attempted this last month and would really like to get through it completely this time. I'll be doing L1D1 later today. Thanks for starting this challenge :)
  • franniek34
    franniek34 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just bought the DVD yesterday. Didn't even know there was such a thing as challenges here. Last night I went to my Zumba class...so I will start the challenge tonight. I'm overall new to the site so advice, support and challenges are all welcome!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I just finished Jillian's Ripped in 30 and am convinced her DVD's are the way to go. I found 30 Day Shred for free On Demand and have done 2 days so I'm up to date.

Good luck, Sisters!
  • abthorn
    Options
    Just finished d1L1, it was the first time I have really worked out since getting pregnant nearly 14 months ago and I definitely felt the burn haha
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    YIKES! I'm a day late but I'll start tonight! (P.S. I've posted once before that I was going to start the 30day shred but it is still in it's wrapper - here's to actually starting this time!)
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    day 2 of 30 day shred... i was so sore to start off with today and then i went and did again but supriseing i dont feel so bad acually i feel kinda better than i did then before i started yay :happy:
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30 day shred again tomorrow. Have done it once before and it really tough. I'm going to do 2 levels every other day this time.
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in.. I attempted 30DS last month but failed.. I'm going to give it a try this month so count me in on this challenge.

D1L1 Completed...
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    just thought id add my measurments! I weighed 157.8lbs yesterday and my measurements
    waist ; 31inch
    hips ; 38inch
    bust ; 37inch
    My goal is to get to a 27inch waist again but im hopnig to lose a few inches with 30DS. Im a bit worried il gain weight as Iv seen some people gain on this plan. If I add cardio (bike mostly) should my wieghtloss stay at its 1-2lb a week loss?
    Day 2 done and it was a little easier then yesterday - cant wait til tomorow! Is everyone doing it every single day? 10 days a Level? Il attempt it every day!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Day 2 was tougher than Day 1, starting off sore in the arms. I love it though - grrrrrr, feel the burn! I love the cardio bits, nice to give the achy muscles a break!