Flab-u-less Closed Group (November Team Challenge

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Awesome job everyone!!! I am finished with my water as of right... NOW! 13 glasses which is 104 ounces... and I have to tinkle AGAIN!!!!

Anyway, what a nice day. I liked the exercises, but will add more weights when we do them again on Saturday. Tomorrow is another day I don't usually exercise, so I'm glad that the workout isn't super hard or time consuming. I think it took me about 5 minutes yesterday... I can sure fit that in somewhere!

Keep up the great work... I know our team is strong and can win this!!!!
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Great work team!!! Okay I am done with the water!!! Now please someone hand me port a potty. That is a lot of water! lol But we are doing it!
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 219 Member
    I am here, I have been running around all day getting things ready for DD's B-day party saturday. I did get all my water in and my exercises!!

Hope you all had a good day. I am going to eat my dinner (late) but I need to get my calories in!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Ok, after reading the posts that the cans we're really too much of a challenge I decided to so the exercises with my 5lb hand weights. YEAH.... NOW THAT IS A CHALLENGE!!! I suddenly feel so weak, lol. The wood chops were the worst, I could feel my heart pounding! But I definitely feel good after completing them.

Soooo.... exercise done! And there's a couple more sips until my 100oz are complete. So count me in for both!!! And yes, the potty has become my best friend over the last couple of days, lol.

Great job today everyone!!!!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 527 Member
    Excellent job ladies! I went to bed early last night, so entered in the info just now! I will let you know about our ranking when I hear anything, but I am assuming that we will be tied for first.

I have completed my exercise challenge for today and working on the water. My body is really sore, how is everyone else's?

Have a nice day everyone, now I have to get back to work.
  • jilleebean777
    thumbnail.aspx?q=1312903671390&id=af96ca57f29098888f22493517a284ad

Hope you all are having a great day!! Just got out of the gym, and need to shower. Got to work tonight., DD's 5th birthday is tomorrow. I have a lot to do in the next 2 mornings. (I work tomorrow night :frown: but can't wait til SUNDAY for her party!!) Got to get her cake done,,,i think that's my last thing on the list....I hope lol.,

Got to get showered and moving. (and get the list of exercises for today, and work on my water.)
  • Nikstergirl
    Evening ladies!! Water and exercises done for Friday!!! On my way out for a girl's night with three other dear girls that I grew up with (one is my sister)... we try to do this a few times a year. So I'll be overeating and drinking beer tonight, but I wanted to post that I was done for the day in case I forget tonight!!!!

Have a great evening and I'll talk at ya tomorrow!!!
  • azeria
    Nikki: Great job getting the water and exercise done! Have a good time tonight with the girls. We all deserve a girl's night every now and again! I will be meeting up with some high school friends I haven't seen in forever, for a girl's weekend in December. I do look forward to that!

Jill: Have fun at work and I hope everything turns out great for your daughter's birthday. Don't stress too much.

Jen: Great job completing yesterday's challenge with bigger weights! I bet you felt that today! I plan on using some water bottles to complete it tomorrow morning... Not too sure on the size yet... lol I do have some 1.5 Litres bottles now... Can I handle it?

Remember everyone that tomorrow's challenge is yesterday's weight challenge. Also, I will need your weigh-in on Sunday, as soon as possible. You can either send it to me in a private message or reply to this thread. Whatever works for you.
  • azeria
    I forgot to mention, I finished my water. I was having a hard time this morning with the drinking and then ended up finishing earlier then the rest of the week... Go figure!
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Good work team!! And Lynn.... I have done the challenge exercises and the water. I guess when you are cleaning and dragging your water glass with you, it ends up you drink it without even realizing it.

Have fun tonight Nickstergirl! and Jill have a good shift and hope you have fun Sunday at the birthday party!
  • jilleebean777
    Ok so I am down to my last bottle of water for the day and going to be working on my exercises while at work. I know they will think I am crazy, but you have to do what you have to do.

I'll post when I am done!! :)
  • azeria
    Great job getting 'er done Monique!

Jill: I can just imagine the looks I would get for doing those exercises at work... sure, I could shut the door to my office... but I'm sure the whole building would shake when I did the Jumping Jacks... lol
    You have fun though, and I love your motivation! Sometimes, you've got to do what you've got to do!
  • jilleebean777
    Done with the exercies!! Yea, it was comical
  • azeria
    Good job Jill! Shows great self-confidence to be able to complete your exercise, despite what others might think.

Talking about comical, I just finished playing DDR on my Wii... the bottom of my feet are sore from all the stomping... lol
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Finished both and still managed an evening of adult beverages to end off my terrible week, lol
  • azeria
    Good job Jenn! I hope you had fun on your night out!

I hope you had fun too Nikki. Did you manage to drink a water in between each beer?

I just completed my daily challenge for today. I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning! I am going on a day(9-2) retreat, today. I'm both excited and nervous. Not too sure what we'll end up doing and who will be there. I'm sure it will be refreshing.

Have a good day everyone! Remember to send in your weigh in tomorrow. :-)
  • Nikstergirl
    Thanks, Lynn... and yes, I actually drank at least one glass of water for each beer!!!! I switched to just water for the last few hours so I could drive myself and my "drunk *kitten* sister" home (she called herself that, it was funny)!!! We had fun catching up and making plans for the next time. I stayed out too late and slept in this morning. I've had my breakfast and plan to get out and run soon. It's chilly out there (38 according to the computer) so I'll dress appropriately. Planning to do the daily challenge workout during my run, I'll stop at the gym and use the weights. I want to make it a little more challenging this time (the spaghetti sauce jars weren't much of a challenge).

So, have a great Saturday, I'll post again when I finish today's challenge!!!!
  • jilleebean777
    Glad you you had fun last night with your sister and friends! It's always good to have a fun night out now and again. Plus you did an awesome job with the moderation!!

Got in my workout, and am still working on the water. will post later tonight, if not in the morning for that.

Yea with the work out at work...it is hard especially where I work (police station) but the people I work with, they understand that I am a little "out of it" lol as some would say, so they just shake their heads and walk away.

Hope you all are having a great day!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Jill, I'm giggling about you doing the workout at work... that must be funny to those who don't get it!!! LOL! Keep it up!

I did the workout this morning with 5 pound weights this time. I think I could go higher, so if we have this same workout another day I'll try for 8 pounders!!!! Finished up the water at dinner... I feel like I could float away!

Had a nice dinner out with my hubby. He's a truck driver so he's only home one/two days a week and he happened to be home, so we had a "date". I had a gift certificate for a really nice local restaurant that we went to for our anniversary (July) and we agreed it sounded good again. The thing is, they have this awesome appetizer called Idaho Nachos. It's a huge plate of waffle fries covered in cheese and chives and bacon... it's to DIE for!!! So since we agreed to splurge on that, I got a great salad for dinner. It was the best salad I'd ever had!!! Seriously delicious with just the right blend of sweet (dried cherries and cherry balsamic vinaigrette) and salty (grilled chicken and mixed cashews and pecans and gorgonzola cheese).... seriously AMAZING!!!! So now I'm so stuffed I rolled myself to the bedroom to hit the sack early. Going to enjoy the extra hour of sleep tonight and probably run in the morning before church. I usually run long one day on the weekend and I only did three miles since I was out so late last night.

I'll check in with you all tomorrow, but I hope you're having fantastic weekends!!!!! Enjoy the "rest" day tomorrow!!!!!
  • azeria
    Glad you had a great time out with your sister and company Nikki! I remember having a blast laughing at my drunken friends... well back in the day that I still went out drinking. I can't remember the last time I did that one!

Thanks Jill, I marked your exercise for today.

I managed to finish my water for today... It was hard today. But I got it done. My retreat was really good. Minus the fact that it was emotional. Really glad I went!

Keep your exercise and water accomplishments coming in and remember your weigh-ins... I will weigh myself in tomorrow morning.:smile: