Vivacious Vixens - CLOSED GROUP - Week 1

Options

Replies

• Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Challenges all done so far this week ;}.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    sorry guys i didnt get exercises done today as ive just finished a 14 hour shift n it was my 1st day back after hols n its 10.30pm. i am going to do them tommorrow i know it wont count but i want 2 do them. :yawn:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    sorry guys i didnt get exercises done today as ive just finished a 14 hour shift n it was my 1st day back after hols n its 10.30pm. i am going to do them tommorrow i know it wont count but i want 2 do them. :yawn:
    ooh i just looked to see what i missed on exercises yesterday, i did 30 mins power walk from my 1st job 2 mt 2nd job so that makes me feel less guilty now! Weigh in today 125.8 :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    exercises done, i have had lots of fruit n veg, do i need to put them all on here? :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! okay. i am doing the challenges but i'm having an impossible time getting on my computer and updating the spread sheets. i'm heading to new york for a week and won't have internet access much. i WILL be doing my challenges!

here is the link to the spreadsheet. can you all be AMAZING and update your challenges each day? thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdF8wMW5jMXk0WUJ2Y3QwM280TVY4RVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    when i put this link in2 google it said my search didnt find any documents?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    yesterdays fruit n veg= 2 pears, 1 kiwi, 1 apple, 130gms radish, 150gms carrot, 20gms lettuce, 4 cherry tomatoes, 15gms red onion, 25gms cucumber, 50gms butternut squash, 50gms courgette, 50gms parsnip, 25gms sweet potato and 50gms white potato.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    hi everyone! okay. i am doing the challenges but i'm having an impossible time getting on my computer and updating the spread sheets. i'm heading to new york for a week and won't have internet access much. i WILL be doing my challenges!

here is the link to the spreadsheet. can you all be AMAZING and update your challenges each day? thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdF8wMW5jMXk0WUJ2Y3QwM280TVY4RVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
    dont know what i did the 1st time:embarassed: but just tried again and ive got it. but im not sure what to do, or how many points to sdd for the challenges or fruit and veg scores. :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    exercises done for today, was a bit hard after my Ab's blast class last night but i do love the burn feeling in my Ab's :bigsmile:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Is anyone other than kirsty still around?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i dont think so lol, i only ever see me on here :0(
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    i dont think so lol, i only ever see me on here :0(
    I am sorry :( hopefully the next team will be better
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I"m here;)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I"m here;)
    Great....Can I get your details for the last week?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am going to merge two teams into one since both of you only have 2 people left. It will still leave you guys short one person. However, I think this might be the best way to go. So vivacious Vixens will be merged with Let the pounds fall. We will keep the base points from Vivacious Vixens becasue you guys have 10 points more than the other team. I will message them and tell them to comment on this page so you guys can at least have people to talk with. I will be the captain of this team and keep track of all the info. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LAST 3 DAYS
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm one of the hold outs over in Let the Pounds Fall! I hope everyone is having a good start to the week. I was ill all last week over the holiday (I'm in Massachusetts) and away in Vermont for the weekend. Thankfully it didn't result in a gain. I've done today's challenge and I'm looking forward to finishing the week strong. How's everyone else today?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    I am going to merge two teams into one since both of you only have 2 people left. It will still leave you guys short one person. However, I think this might be the best way to go. So vivacious Vixens will be merged with Let the pounds fall. We will keep the base points from Vivacious Vixens becasue you guys have 10 points more than the other team. I will message them and tell them to comment on this page so you guys can at least have people to talk with. I will be the captain of this team and keep track of all the info. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LAST 3 DAYS
    that sound good to me, thanks, enjoy your last days too.x
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    im good, feeling very positive for this week. hope we all have a gr8 final week, ill be glad to get november by, ive not had a gr8 month but december will b a fab month so i can end this year on a gr8 note! and hopefully be at my goal weight! :bigsmile:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Last weeks exercise done. Got in 2 fruits and 3 veggies daily.
    Cw 192 no lost, but no gain over the holiday.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Exercise done
    40 planks
    45 bridge
    75 crunches
    70 oblique crunches also worked out for 95 minutes and burned 1026 calories ;)