I would have guessed greek.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    being from Chicago makes me think German
  • bklyng718
    bklyng718 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    will there ever be an answer? It's been months -I can't wait for the truth any longer, lol:)))))
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Since apparently everyone in here fits the stereotype of how ignorant this generation is--SHE IS AMERICAN. Nationality refers to what citizenship she holds. Seriously, this is the 2nd time I've had to do this today.

Her ETHNICITY is a different question, probably the one she intended to ask. let's use examples for the kids! My father was born in mexico, and my mom was born in the US, her parents born in mexico. I was born here in the US. This makes my NATIONALITY American, my ethnicity-Mexican.

Boo hoo, we're answering the question she meant to ask, not getting on our high horses to prove how smart we are.

No see that's the bigger problem. Knowing the difference between these two things does not make me smart. I never claimed to be smart at all. I do however, claim to be not an idiot and know BASIC things taught in schools. It's like being jeered for being a good person when all I did was pay my taxes.

Seeing my point here? You're SUPPOSED to know these things.

It's ok bro. I was going to say the same exact thing. It's one of my pet peeves when people ask me what my "nationality" is. They look at me like I'm crazy when I say "American" lol. I don't consider myself to be the sharpest tool in the shed but I feel like people should know the difference between nationality, ethnicity, and race. lol
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    U look like one of those dirty gypsies