Hello, 5' 4
    One son
    Sw 146 Cw 136 Gw 128-130 size 6 pants currently
    Small/ med build
    :)
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? - I have quite the large frame. both determined by wrist and elbow.

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    I am currently 250 down from 310. i wear a 22.
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    ultimately 145. but I would like to see how I look at 175.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )
    no children! not yet. (hopefully not for a wile O.O)
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    height: 5'4"
    build: large
    current weight: 130lbs size 5 i think
    goal weight: 120lbs but i base my goal more off of how i look- i def want more muscle definition.
    kids: NO
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    what kind of build are you? - I Dont exactly know what build I am. Im fat so I would say large but medium if I was skinny (except my hips, Im a pair shape)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? - Im 88Kg and I wear size 18 pants.
    - what is your goal weight and why? - 60 kg or just thin. Cos that's a good weight (around size 12-14) and you can get lots of clothes.
    - how old are you? - Im 17, 18 in a couple of days.
    - and have you had any kids? - Lol definitely not! But I do want a bunch!
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    -I have a large build.
    - I weigh 195 and wear a size 14-16 depending on the brand.
    -My goal weight is 155. I was down to 145 about 8 years ago, but was super unhealthy and I want to do this right.
    - I am 32.
    - I do not (and cannot) have children.
  • LateNightP
    LateNightP Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'4 :)

- I think I am a medium frame.
    -I weight 116 right now and size 2.
    -My goal weight is 110 because that's the weight I've always wanted :)
    -I am very young XD
    -No kids :)
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Herro!

- I'm a small build
    - I currently weigh in around 130 pounds 8-10 pants / 6-8 shirt (Aus size)
    - Ideal weight 104-110 pounds because I weighed that much when I was active and felt healthy & energized!
    - 19 year o
    - No kids ;)

-
  • BeckysWellnessPlan
    Options
    Saving for future reference!
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    Going off point but seeing girls weigh between 150-190lbs and be size 12. I'm 136lbs and wear size 12, they are baggy but I dunno feel weird buying size 10 clothes I have a few size 10 items and they fit perfect! but I'm just so used to being a size 12 :/ add me as a friend I dont have many, thankyou!
  • RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello! To answer your questions...

- what kind of build are you? Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I'm 153 pounds and I wear a size 10
    - what is your goal weight and why? My goal weight it 145, I used to be that weight and I felt great
    - how old are you? I'm 22
    - and have you had any kids? No kids, just a puppy!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, but my license says 5'4 LOL does tht count? I'll answer anyways.

- what kind of build are you? Small
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 134.6 and I typically wear and 8/9, but I can fit in a 6/7 I just don't wear them because they give me muffin top. Actually my AE 6s I can now get on & off w/o unbuttoning lol Who knows what size I really am cuz of my stupid stomach & love handles lol
    - what is your goal weight and why? 120-125, because I'm still pretty at my weight now, so I kno I'll have to go lower. Mayb even past 120. Not sure yet. I'm trying to focus on building muscle right now, so weight isn't a big issue, although I would like to end up somewhere in the 120s.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 24
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) Nope
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    - I'm 5'4.5" with a large build.
    - I am currently 221 lbs and wear a size 18.
    - My goal weight would be between 135 to a lean 150lbs. I weighed 115lbs when I met my hubby (when I was 17) but I was just a kid and have more muscle mass now so no chance of me weighing that again... unless I starved myself!!!
    - I am 31 years old.
    - Two boys who I had naturally and they were both in the 98th percentile. Wrecked my tummy!
  • smkcx
    smkcx Posts: 69
    Options
    1) I'm probably 'medium' to 'large'
    2) I'm 203lbs and I wear a size 14/16.
    3) 150lbs, I think it would be a nice size for my height.
    4) 23
    5) Yes, I have a son.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

- I am small build (according to wrist and elbow measurements.)
    - currently weigh 107lbs. Started at 97lbs. Goal 110lbs at least. Pants I don't know but I wear a 25-26" jeans.
    - I have always been healthy but under weight. I'd like to build more muscle and just generally look better and stronger, and be physically stronger.
    - I'm 34
    - 2 kids 8 & 4. First a natural birth, second a c-section. Hips are a fraction wider, stomach has some loose skin I need a good tightening and toning but luckily no stretch marks.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    - I am 5'4.5"

- I think I am medium. I am hourglass-shaped, or barrel-chested acording to my family 

-  I think I'm about 129. Have gained a few pounds back from changing bc pills, and will get an official weight from my doctor this week.  My average pant size is a 6 or 8 depending if I am wearing a juniors size or not. 

-  My goal weight is 120. That is a weight I know I have been fit with a good balance of muscle and curves. 

-  I am 38. 

- I have two kids, first was a c-section and second was a VBAC. I got stretched out in both directions. LOL
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    - I'm a medium-large build

- Weighed this morning; came in at 203.6. My highest weight was 212. I wear a size 16P jean, as my legs are short petites fit far better.

- About 145. For our height, BMI wants us around 125-135ish, however, I have a bigger bone structure and am very curvy. I doubt I'd be able to make it to my 'correct' BMI level, BUT I know I'd be HEALTHY at 145.

- None.

ALSO, I'm going to try and add a bunch of y'all as friends, especially if you're near my current weight/goal. ^^ PREPARE FOR FRIEND REQUESTS!
  • ForRealAU
    ForRealAU Posts: 17
    Options
    I am medium build I would say but others say large...

I am at 180.4 and wear 14/16 but sometimes 12s.

135 because that is where I was before all my medical stuff and I felt the best. 15 yrs ago I was 110 and that was WAY to tiny.

I have 2 teenagers. I also had a full hysterectomy in 2008 and do not take hormon replacements and I have found it adds to my challages of weight loss and my mood....
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) hourglass - medium

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 157 - depends on the pants: size 13 or 32

- what is your goal weight and why? 135 (within the healthy range, this weight worked when I was younger)

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 27

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) negative
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

I am medium build
    I am currently 183 lbs and in a size 14 pants
    My goal according to BMI should be at least 145 but I would be happy with 150-155
    I am 42 going on 43 in the fall
    I have 3 kids (all boys - 18, 17, and 7)
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

I am large
    I was in a 26, now I can go any where from 24-20 in pants depending on want pants they r. :)
    My current weight as now is 267, until I get weighed 2morrow so that might change
    I wanna reach about 175, cus thats what I was when I was a teenager
    I am 34
    I have 4 children, all c-section adn had to have a hernia repair, which alos went bad, because of the one c-section I had.