To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• WendyCornwell
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    - what kind of build are you?medium but very toned legs from track and cross country, do flat stomache though :(
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 126 size 1
    - what is your goal weight and why? 110 because I liked my body when I weighed that much in the past
    - how old are you? 15
    - and have you had any kids? none haha
  • ksb0602
    ksb0602 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I am 5'4" and I guess a medium build
    I am currently 176lbs and on average size16-18 pants
    My goal weight is 140lbs and that's the last time I really felt comfortable with my weight
    I am 41 years old
    and I have a 15 year old c-section kid

Add me as a friend:flowerforyou:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) Large, my wrist is 6.5"
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 192 pounds, US size 16 pants.
    - what is your goal weight and why? 150 pounds for now. BMI and that would make me down 100 pounds since I started. I'll figure out if I want to lose more when I get there. :P
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) I turned 23 on Saturday.
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) Noooooo, not yet. I'm not even married yet. :P
  • Nessy808
    Nessy808 Posts: 8
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 206 - size 16
    - what is your goal weight and why? 130-140 - it's a comfortable size.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 36 years old
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! I have 4 kids
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 123 lbs, size 4/6
    - what is your goal weight and why? 120, I'm happy anywhere in the 120's though
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 30
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) No
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Wrist measurement shows me as a medium, but I feel like I'm a large (because at 125 I look dead)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 152. I have lucky brand jeans in size 4. I have levi jeans in size 12. They both fit perfect.
    - what is your goal weight and why? Goal weight? I dunno. 135? I have a goal body fat % :smile: 20!
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 26 for a few more months
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) no kids, but I'm pear shaped so some men think it is a good pickup line to say 'damn girl, how many kids you got?'
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

Medium build

I weigh 188 size 16-18

130 is my GW I feel its a healthy weigh was actually smaller before but this time its health!

I am 34

I have 3 kids and by the third I had 3 kids under 5 and was skinny till I actually had kids!
  • MelissaDawn1253
    Options
    I'm 5'3" but i figure that's close enough :wink:

- what kind of build are you?
    Small

172 size 10
    130 is my goal. This is what I was my freshman year of college.

no kids

Anyone looking for support/motivation feel free to add me!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    - According to a calculator I'm a medium build
    - About 168 (gained a little on vacation) and I'm finally in a 12 for the most part (Target Fit 4 I can wear a 10!!!!)
    - 145....I've only been under 150 once in my 10.5 years of marriage and want to get back there
    - 2 kids....I'm short torsoed (scoliosis robbed me of about 2 inches of height per my doctor) and they were both 8lb8oz.....one was 21 3/8 inches long and the other was 20 inches long. I also have diastasis recti which is making my tummy protrude a little. Need to talk to my doctor about what could be covered by my insurance in the way of tummy tuck and boob reduction!!!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    small /Medium(somewhere in between)

currently 141lbs...began at 156 and used to be a size 16 in pants because i am pear shaped and E.V.E.R.Y.thing went to my hips and thighs

i wanna reach 120 initially..... i would really love to reach 110lbs...But honestly..i wouldn't care about the numbers if i looked good at whatever i am weighing in at because 120lbs and 110lbs are just weights of my friends who i wanna look like and ultimately.. Numbers are just numbers..so i would be happy at whatever weight that makes ME feel great in my own skin.

- how old are you
    18,high school senior..trying to get in shape before college!!!
    - and have you had any kids?
    NOPE!..Too young..!

And please do add me,fellow 5'4 talled...i would love to be friends!! :)
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) - I'd say a medium size

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? Well before I went on vacation I was 164 - but since I got back I put on a few pounds that I'm trying to get back down - so probably high 160's right now... I can fit into a size 8 right now snug but sometimes have to wear a 10 (started at a 15 though so it's exciting!)

- what is your goal weight and why? I would like to try to get to the 140's because it's my healthy weight range. Right now my short term goal is just to get to 150 and we'll take it from there!

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 24

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) nope!

Feel free to add me anyone if you would like! It's nice to have extra support ! :D I have about 10 - 20 pounds left I want to lose, so if you're in the same boat, let me know! ;))
  • Kipperdog123
    Options
    I am 5'4", and I am of medium to large build (that's an understatement). I wear 16-18 size pants. My goal weight is 135. I have no kids so I haven't gained weight from having them.
  • slimt75
    slimt75 Posts: 7
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) - I'd say I'm heading towards large

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? - I weigh 191 and wear a size 16-18 uk size

- what is your goal weight and why? - I would ideally like to be 147 just because this is my pre-baby weight (and they are not babies anymore at 10 and 11 years). And the fact I want look and feel better in (and out of) my clothes.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) - 36

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! - I have two boys both by c-section so likewise have the pouch thing going on.
  • _jackie
    _jackie Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5' 4" and have a medium frame.

I'm 150 pounds and I wear a size 8 jeans.

My goal weight is 125, possibly 130. I was 125 when I met my boyfriend over a year ago, and I want to be that weight again. Maybe a little more because I've gained some muscle. I just don't want to be self-conscious anymore!

I'm 18, no kids yet.

Feel free to add me as a friend, I would love to have some friends who are using the same program. (:
  • littlefreckle91
    Options

I have a small build.
    I currently weigh 112lb and on average wear a UK size 8 (a US size 4)
    My goal weight is the weight I am now :) I feel that I am not too thin and my health stats are good.
    I am 20 and don't have any children yet.
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options

I'm Medium built
    I way 135 (140 before mfp) and my pant size is 32" on the waist.
    my goal weight is between 120-125
    i'm 23 years old
    dont have kids but sure am scared of it as much as i would love to have em :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options

Im medium to large build at the moment
    Im currently 190
    I wear a UK size 16-18 (being in between dress sizes is really annoying me at the minute)
    My goal weight is around 140 I think mainly because I don't think I can remember being there
    Im 24
    No I haven't got kids at the moment but Ive had weight issues my whole life and Ive decided enough is enough xxx
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me xx
  • sdonn80
    sdonn80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Medium build ( I think)
    My weight fluctuates between 174-169
    Size 12 in pants (usually...sometimes I go up or down a size depending on the brand)
    Current goal is 145 because I haven't weighed less than that since high school/pre-kids
    I am about to turn 32
    I have two kids

I have started a blog to record my fitness journey. If you are interested, follow me!
    http://sarahsfitnessdiary.blogspot.com
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Medium
    I'm currently 186 and size 13 jeans
    I was 265 and size 22 jeans
    - what is your goal weight and why? 165 bcuz I was happy there
    - how old are you 23
    - and have you had any kids? 1 baby and no c section just a natural vaginal delivery
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options

- Not sure if I'm a medium or large frame. I've always thought large.
    - 163lbs at present. I'm a UK 14/16 - somewhere inbetween. I can wear a 14 but they feel rather tight, all of my 16s feel far too big though!
    - Somewhere around 130lbs. It's a random number I picked somewhere in the middle of healthy. Once I get to the healthy range I don't really care how much I weigh, more going to how I look. I think I will end nearer the top end of healthy rather then the bottom though - I just want to not wobble!
    - I'm 27.
    - No kids here!!!