To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options
To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
- what is your goal weight and why?
- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I'll answer my own questions too :)
- I am medium build
- I am 153 and in size 12 pants
- right now my goal weight is 140 mainly because I have no clue last time I was below 150 (my pre-babies weight) and its considered a healthy weight whereas I am considered overweight currently
- I am 30
- I have had 2 kids, both by c section, so have the below the belly button pooch and clothes that fit me at this weight pre kids don't fit me or don't fit the same, kids have defintely changed my body, especially in the hips/belly area

(and anyone that wants to add me as a friend, feel free to :) )

Replies

• ambercholtz
    ambercholtz Posts: 84 Member
    Options

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I am 5'3" with a medium build
    I weigh in at 192 and I wear between a 14 and a 16
    My goal weight is 124 by March 23, 2011 because I want to be that weight and look great
    I am 33
    Yes I have one child.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? *medium (i think, lol)*
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? *136lbs; size 6-7 pants*
    - what is your goal weight and why? *120ish or when i feel like i'm where i want to be*
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)? *24yrs*
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) *not yet =)*

Name is Ashley; nice to "meet" you Becca!
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I guess you could say I'm medium build.
    Currently I'm at 164 and I am wearing a size 12 jean but some brands I can get into a 10 but it's snug right now.
    My goal weight it 130, that should put me into a healthy BMI on the high end anyway.
    I am 29.
    I just had my first child on Groundhog's day!!!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4"....

Medium build

163 lbs size 12 (UK)

my goal 145-149 (been there and felt good)

i'm 50 years young ( its just a number)

i have 3 grown up children 22, 20 and 18
  • mcivabowden
    Options
    I am medium build
    I currently weigh 209 and wear a size 18
    my goal weight is 145 by the time my husband home from Afghanistan in july 2012
    I am 32 yrs old
    I have 3 kids
  • michbaden
    Options
    Hi Becca

I'm 5' 4" I would say with a medium build, pear shaped. I carry most of my weight around my legs and hips
    I weigh 158 pounds right now and on average I wear a size 12 (UK)
    I would love to get to 140 pounds, because that was how much I weighed when I first met my boyfriend and in 6 years - I have never seen it since.
    I'm 28 and I don't have any children
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    HI,

I am 5 4.5"
    small/medium athletic build (no hips or curves so fat goes directly to tummy,face and butt)
    I am 144lbs size a tight 6 (I refuse to buy bigger till I lose)
    goal weight is 130
    ideal weight 125
    I am happiest in a size 4
    3 c section kids plus an emergency abdominal surgery (got the pooch plus scarring)

Went from full time stay at home long distance running/weight working out mom to Full time office job. Exhausted, cranky no time to work out. Packed on lbs

Friend me!
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'3 1/2" and medium build.
    I currently wear size 6 to 8 pants (depending on the cut or brand) and weigh 132 pounds.
    My goal weight was 140 since it is the top of the healthy weight range for my height. I am trying to figure out how to maintain and am still losing weight (which isn't a terrible thing).
    I am 46 and have had 5 children, my first and last by C-Section and the other 3 natural births.
    I started out at 209 pounds last November. My Fitness Pal has been a fantastic tool for me!
    Keep up the good work!!! :smile:
  • lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have a large frame.
    I weigh 169 and wear size 12 or 14.
    My goal weight is between 150 and 155 because I look really skinny at that weight and don't want to lose all my curves.
    I am 38 years old.
    I have three kids.
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I'm actually 5'3.
    medium

164... depends on brands but I float between 10 and 12

goal weight 142-144 for now. Why? Because it seems like I could possible reach that weight and it's right around the weight I was at when I met my hubby 13 years ago.

2 kids, both c-sections
  • mrslaw85
    mrslaw85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Small but you would never know it!
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 192 size 16
    - what is your goal weight and why? 135 and to be off my medications, to feel better, have more strength and enjoy life more!
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 45
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 1 adult child...I weighed 96 pounds when I got pregnant 26 years ago.
  • KatD2011
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

Medium build
    I weigh 193 lbs. and wear size 16 pants....ugh.....
    My goal weight is 135 lbs., that's what I was at my healthiest, but it was a long time ago. I want to be happy and healthy again!
    I'm 32 years old
    I have one daughter, who will be 2 in February. I delivered by C-section, so I have the lovely pooch on top of being fat!

Friend me! :o)

I'm ready to lose the weight! I want to be an inspiration for my hubby and daughter!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca!
    I am a medium build
    I currently weigh 150.2 lbs and wear a size 10. My 12's still fit but look big (YAY)
    I want to be anywhere in the 140's but the lower side of the weight range would make be happier. I would LOVE to be in the 130 weight range but it has taken be forever to lose weight so I am not sure if I will ever get to the 130's.
    I will be 44 yrs young this month
    I have one beautiful daughter who is 16 yrs old.

Have a great day!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Hello,
    I am small build but curvy.
    I currently weight 137.3 lbs and wear a size 5 to 7.
    My weight goal is 115.
    I am 24 years young ;)
    I have one 4 year old son and one 5 year old step son.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", age 49.
    My build is medium (I think)
    I weighed 123 this morning and I'm a size 4 (sometimes a 2 depending on cut)
    I'm shooting for bodyfat versus weight now. I'm around 18%, and working for 16% BF, so I'll probably need to lose another 5 pounds.
    No kids.
  • mrshickey
    Options

I am small build
    I currently weigh 159.25 lbs, i wear a size 14 (though some stores a 12, others a 16!)
    My goal weight is 130 lbs at the moment, it may be lower or i may stop sooner if im happy with my size
    I am 26 yeas old
    I have had no children
  • kimkimchi
    Options
    I'm 5'4"!

- what kind of build are you? (medium)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? ~153lbs, pants size 6/8(USA) though size 10 for "standard" European/dress size (American sizes are "vanity" sized)
    - what is your goal weight and why? Goal: 120lbs. That's where I looked/felt healthiest.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing): 24
    - and have you had any kids? No kids!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I am at 140 and wear a size 6 pants
    - what is your goal weight and why? 125/130 depending how I feel
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 28
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 2 kids

OOOhhhh I am 5'3
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    - small-medium build ... curvy and athletic frame
    - 123 lbs, wear a size 3
    - i just want to maintain & get my small waist back!
    - 23 years old
    - no kids :)
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh 125 and wear a size 4 or 5.
    - what is your goal weight and why? My goal weight is set at 122 but my ultimate goal is 120. That's were I feel most comfortable at.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 25
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) I have no kids, but will be trying at the beginning of the year.