To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 medium build
    125ish (up a few down a few) which is pretty much my goal I wouldn't mind losing a couple more but no lower than 120. This is a comfortable weight for me I'm lean and healthy with plenty of curves.
    I typically wear a size 4 sometimes a 2 depending on the brand
    I am 40 years old
    4 children 16 yrs, 14 yrs. both natural births 4 1/2 and almost 3 yr. old via c-section
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

5' 4" Medium build
    Current weight 132 lbs and size 4 jeans
    Goal weight is around 130, maybe 128. Why? Just a healthy range
    I just turned 38 on Monday
    I have 2 kids
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

-I'm 5' 4", small build
    -I currently weight 111 lbs and wear a Size 2 pants but sometimes a Size 4.
    -I reached my goal weight in March, I'm currently maintaining. My initial goal weight was 115 and I picked that because it seemed right for my frame.
    -I am 34
    -I have a 13 year old.
  • sarahebbitt
    sarahebbitt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am 28 years old,
    medium build, 5'3" tall
    I am currently 168 and a size 10 almost everywhere.
    My goal is 135
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

I'm 5'5" but with short legs (I usually have to buy petite for pants length)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) - I'd call myself medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 125lbs / size 4
    - what is your goal weight and why? My original goal weight was 125 but I was at 117-118 this summer and was very happy there. I moved in August and a few pounds crept back on, so I'm trying to get down and have set a new goal of 115.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) -33
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) - yep, I have 2, an almost-9-year-old and a 6-year-old
  • jennilaura83
    jennilaura83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? -
    small
    128lbs 28inch waist 34 inch hips (annoying) so about UK 10.
    - what is yor goal weight and why?
    110lbs, my minimum adult weight was 103lbs but I felt too fragile and finding clothes that fit
    was a pain in the a** so a little more for luck :)
    No
  • amylynn3_2000
    amylynn3_2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5, can I chime in too???
    I would consider myself a medium build.
    I weight about 152 and wear a size 10 or 12.
    My goal weight is 135-140 because my doc told me losing 10-15 pounds would be great.
    I am 35.
    I have two children (however they are adopted, so do not affect my body as far as pregnancy goes).
  • loriyak
    loriyak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5' almost 4" :) I consider myself 5'4, my husband tells me otherwise...

I have a medium/athletic build - and I am pear shaped - definitely carry most of my weight in my hips/butt/thighs

I currently weight 143 and wear a size 6 or 8 pants ( I am fairly muscular so I weigh more than I look like I do )

My goal weight is 130-133 as I feel best around that weight

I will be 53 in a couple of weeks

I had a c-section with my first child 24 years ago
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options

Medium Build
    123 lb
    UK Size 10 (USA Size 6)
    120 is my Goal - I am not even sure why, it was 126 then 124 but I realised I wasn't entirely happy there. I am DEFINITELY stopping at 120 though & I can't wait til I reach maintenance!
    32 with no kids (yet!)
  • Mytmouse33
    Options
    I'm 5'4, medium build.
    Right now I'm 165. I use to be 135 which was a good size.
    Before I got pregnant I was 155 and wore a 32 in lucky jeans.
    Also, I'm 32 yrs old.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4"

- what kind of build are you? medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 133 and wear a 6
    - what is your goal weight and why? 127 because i think i would feel better under 130
    - how old are you: 32
    - and have you had any kids? 1 child under 2.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    - My build is small.
    - I weight 109 lbs and wear size 2-4 in pants
    - My goal weight is 104 lbs -- that is my race weight. I'm a distance runner.
    - I'm 40 years old.
    - No kids
  • Scoobies87
    Options

I'll answer my own questions too :)
    - I am medium build
    - I am 153 and in size 12 pants
    - right now my goal weight is 140 mainly because I have no clue last time I was below 150 (my pre-babies weight) and its considered a healthy weight whereas I am considered overweight currently
    - I am 30
    - I have had 2 kids, both by c section, so have the below the belly button pooch and clothes that fit me at this weight pre kids don't fit me or don't fit the same, kids have defintely changed my body, especially in the hips/belly area

(and anyone that wants to add me as a friend, feel free to :) )

I'm 5,3 so a little under. I have small upper body (UK size 8) but larger lower body (10-12). I am 23 years old, no kids. My goal weight is 118-120lbs, which is what I weighed before going to University and discovering Chinese takeaway!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 130lbs - Size 7
    - what is your goal weight and why? My smallest in my adult life was 123lbs and I'm trying to get back there
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 31
    - and have you had any kids? Negative

People with the same goals, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you?: Medium!

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?: 151 (it doesn't drop oddly...), loose 11, almost a nine, definite 8.

- what is your goal weight and why?: I miss the 130s... I thought I was fat then. Now I know better.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) : 19 :D

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) : Nope! Not yet!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ~Medium build
    ~Weigh 132, size 6
    ~Goal is 120; I know it's a weight that looks good one me
    ~28yrs
    ~no kids
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options

I am large build
    I currently weight 158, and I wear a size 8 or 10 pant - I have muscular legs! so depends,but mostly 8's.
    My goal weight is 140 - I think it will be the best weight for me and I won't look sickly small...
    I am 47, almost 48!
    I have 3 kids. My oldest was a c-section, he will be 21, and two vbacs - daughter 19 and son 14.
    and my boobs are super saggy!!! LOL - thank God it doesn't bother my guy and I can buy Victoria Secret bras to keep the girls up!
  • rockytu
    Options
    never gonna see 5'4" lucky to be 5'.medium frame.181lbs. now.goal 130lbs.size 16 and shrinking.i want to be fit and healthy again,been so long.i turn 50 next week,nov.9.had 4 kids:laugh:
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    - Not sure! I always said large, but I'm thinking that I always just made excuses for my weight. I'm probably a medium, maybe even a small.
    - I am 173 and in a size 10
    - My goal weight is around 130, but I'm trying to focus more on having a healthy body fat percentage.
    - I am 27
    - I have 2 kids.... complications with both that left me on bed rest for at l2/3 with my first and 1/3 with my second!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4...
    I have a small/medium build
    I currently weight 136 and wear a comfortable 8, tight 6.
    Goal weight is hard for me because I keep thinking that I need to be at my pre baby, pre drug rehab size... which was 102 lbs and a 0 (sometimes zeros were big) My body image is messed up from that time but I have to remember that I was definitely NOT healthy then and was extremely addicted to prescription pills. I need to form a new, healthy goal and vision of how I want to look and feel. I believe that about 115-120 would be good. A comfortable size 4.
    I am 25 years old and have a 5 month old son, who was delivered via c-section.