To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) medium/ large
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 178.6lb size 18 uk
    - what is your goal weight and why? 141.1 to be healthy to keep up with my children
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 30
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 4 children
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'4.5" - 5'5"... so near enough?

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) small
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 107 and a US 0/2/4, depending on brand
    - what is your goal weight and why? Here is fine - I'm maintaining
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 32
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) Nope. no kids
  • litlpineapple
    litlpineapple Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Medium build, 141-144lbs
    28-29 / 7-8? in pants. I've been at Forever21.
    24 years old, no kids

I'd like to hover around 130 I think, right now I'm at the higher end of my "healthy BMI" and although I'm comfortable and happy I think that I would be even more happy and healthy with another 10 lbs gone. It would also be my lowest weight ever.:happy: :happy:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey.....that's me!!!

- I think I'm a small build because I can touch my thumb and pinky finger around my wrist but I'm also very top heavy (38/40 DDD--the last time I got under 150 I went from a D to a DD....go figure)
    - I wear mostly 16s but they are very very loose in my thighs and butt but my stomach is bigger due to my wonderful children who were both 8lbs8oz at birth and I was all belly. Some 14s fit well everywhere but are tight in my tummy
    - It was 150 but I've lowered it to 145 so I'm in a healthy BMI but I have only been around 150 1 x in my 10 year marriage and it was in a very unhealthy way. I'm scared I won't be able to get there even so I'm not even dreaming of more than that!!!
    - I'm 36 and proud of it!!!
    - 2 children....5 1/2 yr old boy and 18 month old girl. Both 8lbs 8oz at birth and with my daughter I was over 54" around. I have the tummy fold over at the bottom and a lot of extra skin in the tummy area!!! but I would do it all again!!!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I am small to medium build.
    Current weight 121 lbs
    Goal weight 115lbs
    I am 41 and have 4 kids
    Size 8 in New Zealand - no idea what that is in US or UK!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I am *almost* 5'4"...actually 5'4.5" lol so I normally say 5'5" cause I round up.

- small frame
    - 148 size 8/10
    - 120, because I have a specific body fat goal which is lower than what it was when I weighed 128, so the weight is actually an arbitrary guess, lol. I want to be 12% BF for figure comps. and 17% otherwise. When I weighed 128, I was at 22%.
    - no kids
  • lisakatelaunspach
    Options
    Hay I think I'm small build. I weigh between 127 and 130 depending on how good iv been that week lol. My pants are a uk 8 or us4. My goal weight was 110 or less but now I'd rather lose body fat that weight. I'm @ 20% body fat and would like to get below 16%. I love the pro athlete look :D x
  • claireliston
    Options
    I would say I'm a medium build

Am currently 176 lbs, and fluctuate between a size 14 or 16

My goal weight is 140 lbs, this is my pre children weight

I am 42

Had 2 children within 18 months of each other and both were delivered C-Sect and since then I've had a Hernia Operation and last year had my gall bladder removed ... so stomach is my big problem area
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) I think medium..idk lol
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 133lbs and size 8 cause I dont own any smaller sizes. I also have hips and smaller sizes make me muffin top like crazy.
    - what is your goal weight and why? I dont have a goal weight at this point really. I just want to like what i see.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 31
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) I had a csection and a VBAC. My kids are now 2 and half and 11months. I have a little hang left to remind me of the mom pooch.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

Not sure, I'm guessing medium.

Before losing any weight, I was 165 and *squeezing* into a pair of size 17 jeans from Target. Now I'm 143 and the 13's I bought several weeks ago are getting loose. :-)

My current 'ultimate' goal is 125 - that puts me right smack in the middle of the healthy weight range for 5'4". Plus it may be 10 lbs more than I weighed when I started dating my husband, but it's also 5 lbs less than when I married him. I'm trying to be hopeful but also realistic.

28, but in 4 days I'll be 29. :-)

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )
    I have a son that's about to turn 4 (born the day before my birthday) and another son that's 19 months. My stomach bears witness to how far the pregnancies stretched my body, that's for sure.
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 ( but have actually lied a few times about my height saying I was 5'7. At weight watchers, they just looked at me like "sure honey, you aren't kidding anyone but yourself".

I am 54 years old
    I have a medium build
    I have one child (had a C section, which cuts all your stomach muscles **sigh**)
    Currently I weigh 202, my lowest weight was 174. I am trying to get down to 150 which was my high school weight.
  • havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Not really sure, in my younger days I would have said small, but now perhaps medium? How do you tell?
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 149, size 12/10/8 depending on what pants I'm buying, and that's all from the same store! Old Navy. Typically I'm a 10 these days though
    - what is your goal weight and why? 135 because it's on the inside of my BMI, but I'll reassess at 140 and see what I think needs doing.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 29
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) Not yet!
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? I am a small to medium built. I was very small before child.

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weight 156 to 157 . My size is about an 8 , six if i fit myself into them.

- what is your goal weight and why? I wanna weigh about 125. That was a safe and healthy weight for me and i felt great. So that means i wanna lose about 30 pound or so. My goal is by Valentines Day!

- how old are you : 26

- and have you had any kids? I have a wonderful 2 year old girl.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    -Medium build
    - I'm currently 171 bs, wear a size 10.
    - Goal weight is 135-140, I was this weight in the Marines and liked the way I looked
    - 33 ys old, no kids
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 - what kind of build are you? i's a medium build -tend to put on muscle quickly if i dont even out my weight training with cardio
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? and right now 230 and a six 16/18 or large/xxl depending on the brand

- what is your goal weight and why? My goal weight for now is 150 - i was comfertable at that weight and will see when i get there hwo I feel and what i need to lose
    - how old are you 31yr
    - and have you had any kids? I have three kids and with the last two weighed less then i do now - i gain weight (i know not normal) when i was breastfeeding.
  • evanslawn
    evanslawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Medium build
    196 - size 14 to 16 depending on brand
    Goal weight is 150 - haven't been there since the 1990's!
    1 child - 15 years old
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21yo 5'3 small to medium build currently 163lbs & size 9 jeans, 2 kids ages 18months & 8weeks
    Goal weight of 120 but first goal is 130 haven't been there since before 1st pregnancy.
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? MEDIUM

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 171 lbs. Size 12- 14 depending on cut.

- what is your goal weight and why? 135 - that was my pre-motherhood weight when I was early 30, if I reach that next year, I will consider 125 as I was that in my early 20s. Why? I have always had the dreaded weight in my abdominal area, I am a classic apple shaped woman, I totally despise having the muffin roll over the top of my jeans and not being able to tuck in my shirts. My muffin will be gone if I make it to pre-motherhood weight. I want to be fit before I turn 50.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 48 yrs old

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) Yes, two girls.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options

I'll answer my own questions too :)
    - I am medium build
    - I am 153 and in size 12 pants
    - right now my goal weight is 140 mainly because I have no clue last time I was below 150 (my pre-babies weight) and its considered a healthy weight whereas I am considered overweight currently
    - I am 30
    - I have had 2 kids, both by c section, so have the below the belly button pooch and clothes that fit me at this weight pre kids don't fit me or don't fit the same, kids have defintely changed my body, especially in the hips/belly area

(and anyone that wants to add me as a friend, feel free to :) )

I am small build
    I am 104 and wear size 1/2 pants (sometimes 0)
    My goal weight is where I am. If I put on some weight due to muscle I am good with that also :)
    I am 34
    I have 1 child
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options

Medium build.

148 and wear a size 8. Measurements right now are 39, 32, 39. Would love to be 38, 28, 38. Even 36,26,36 doesn't sound too bad ;)

Goal weight is 135. As a teen I was 110, married at age 20 at 120 lbs. 110 is way too skinny and 120 is not sustainable. Not sure if I'll have to reevaluate once I get to 135. I"ll have far more muscle than I did at 110 and 120.

45 years old.

3 grown kids. Highest weight 205 before giving birth to middle child. Highest non pregnancy weight - 180, which was about 3 years ago. Lost some weight and maintained at 155 for over a year. Now going through the slooooow process of losing weight since actively trying since May 1st of this year.