To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    I'm a bit shorter at 5'3ish. Small borderline Medium build

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    121.4 lbs and my pant size varies by brand, either 1's, 2's or 3's.

- what is your goal weight and why?
    110lbs is my goal weight. I've always been very thin but had a medical issue that caused a great deal of weight gain over a period of 5yrs. Prior to that I used to stay in the 100-105lb range so 110lbs seems realistic.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    I'm 33, will be 34 in Nov

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )
    Yes, two natural births. My heaviest pregnancy weight was 137lbs and both my kiddos weighed over 8lbs. I actually weighed less after the birth of my oldest than I did before I got pregnant. What changed the most was going from a very girlish tiny body to actually looking like a woman. I loved that I grew boobs and got some curves now. I joke that it took getting pregnant for me to look like I hit puberty.
  • sidviciousmum
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 14
    - what is your goal weight and why? I'm 172 lb wanna lose about 20 more to stop feeling solid . Wanna b able to wear any clothes without long tops over my *kitten*
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) I'm 37
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 4 kids
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 3/4" small build

I'm hovering around 166lb at the moment and size 16 (uk) is starting to get loose on me, so nearly into size 14 uk, most of my fat is round my middle

I'm aiming for 145lbs because that is a healthy bmi but once i get there I might aim for less bodyfat

I'm 54 years old

I have 2 grown up "kids"
  • forwesgar13
    forwesgar13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked this question, I Google it myself. It's hard to know what is a healthy weight for your size
    I am a med build
    39 yrs. old
    Started at 143 down to 133 whoo hoo ! I wanna be 120-125 . Just gonna decide when I get there
    I have three kids one was by c section .
    Friend me if you like Im new to site not sure how to do that
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" at least I used to be, haven't checked my height lately. I'm 52, medium frame. Currently about 165 lbs and wear size 14 (Australian size) pants, but they're getting looser! I am aiming for about 140 lbs. At this weight I look quite slim. I have lost and gained the weight a few times. I have 3 adult children.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and medium build.
    I'm 41
    I weight 156lbs
    I wear a size 8 pants, but tops are mostly large.
    My goal weight is about 135.
    I've had 3 kids, 2 of them by c-section, and I have a large pooch, plus a diastasis that happened during my first pregnancy.
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know there are like, 12 pages, but I want to answer anyway.

- I have a medium build underneath all of this fat.
    - Currently, 321.4, and a size 24 pants. My lowest weight that I've seen in my adult life was 190, and I was in a size 18 pants.
    - 130, or a BMI of under 24. I just think that because of my frame and height, 130 would be an ideal weight to maintain at.
    - Not yet. I'm getting married August 4th (2 weeks away, AHH!), so hopefully kids will follow. (:
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I'm a hair over 5'4" with a lage build
    I weigh 190 and wear a USA 14 or 16
    My goal is 135
    I'm 24 and haven't had kids
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options

I'm 5'5" when I take a deep breath and stand up straight.

-small to medium build- curvy and slightly bottom heavy (muscular type legs)
    -I''m 135ish, and wear a 6/8 on the bottom and small/medium on top
    -goal weight is about 128- because that puts me at the low end of the healthy range of body fat (If I keep my lean mass)
    -I'm almost 35
    -4 gorgeous kids from 4-11!
  • twindus09
    twindus09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

- I am like one-two cm into being large framed with an hourglass shape
    - I am currently weighing in at 197.8 and in a slightly tight 16
    - My current goal weight is 140 which is in the middle of my health weight range. But will reevaluate when I get there since the least I remember weighing is 185. I have been overweight my whole life. I am shooting for a size 8 since I haven't been that small since I was twelve which is overweight for that age.
    - I will be 28 in two weeks and two days
    - No children yet, but we certainly are trying ;)
  • robbieswife86
    Options

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;)

I am 5'3". My build is medium. I currently weigh 169 and wear a size 12 in pants. My goal weight is 145. I am 44 and the mom to 5 kids. I adopted three of them so the last one that I gave birth to is 22:)
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3... I have a medium build. I weigh 155, with a 14 pants size (big hips and bottom!). I'd like to get back to around 125 pounds. I'm 39 years old, and had twins 16 years ago. I guess I can't claim that it's baby weight anymore! LOL!
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;)

1) I'm a large build.

2) Currently I am 177lbs and am in a size 8-10 pants and mainly medium shirts, some I need a large.

3) My first goal weight is 160lbs then I will be re-evaluating.. ultimately I think I want to get to 145-150lbs. I chose 160 as this weight was a good goal for a trip I am taking in October and figured it was achievable :)

4) I'm 41.

5) I have 2 kids 17 & 21.
  • Mzchasenpaper
    Mzchasenpaper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3.5, large build currently 171 size 9/10 pants 33 years old 3 kids trying to dodge diabetes and heart disease!!!
  • CaramelAngel247
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and a half. I tell people I'm 5"5 though.

I dunno my build but since the last time I was 125lbs my body fat percentage was still too high and my stomach was flat but not even a hint of abs though I did sit ups each night hoping. I had a small waist but heavy in the chest and bottom so I wore a 10 but tailored the waist.

At my highest 230lbs I was wearing a size 16 jean. I've lost 10 and they are looser but I'm still a 16.

My goal is to reach somewhere between 125-145lbs I figure since muscle weighs more than fat and I plan to be in better shape I'll have to rely on my muscle tone rather than the scale. But wearing a size 8/10 is my goal.

I am 24 years old and I have one child.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 143 pounds, 22 years old and just wanna get to 128 pounds, I only put weight in around my belly so people constantly ask me if I should be drinking coffee when I'm pregnant... it's horrid! I'm in aus and I have size 12 pants but the sizes are real different over here. I have no kids, and IM NOT PREGNANT
  • nicholettebell
    Options

\

I think I am a medium build
    148 and wear a size 10
    Goal weight is 142 because it puts me in the "healthy" range on the BMI, but I would like to be in the 130's.
    Age is 29.
    No children and don't want any.
  • sowonderfultonight
    Options
    I have a medium/large build, I weigh 152.5lbs, wear a size 8, turn 19 later this week, and have no kids. ^^
  • byniebani
    byniebani Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I have 5'4" on my license, if that counts! (It's what I used to think I was, until I started paying attention to medical exams!)

- what kind of build are you?
    Small, I had to look that up, my wrists and ankles are tiny!

128, size 4-6 or 27 pants

116, it's what i felt best at

- how old are you?

- and have you had any kids?
    Nope!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

- what kind of build are you? ( medium)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 229 lbs wear size 18 pants
    - what is your goal weight and why? 180 is my 'shorter term goal' longer term is 150
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 33
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) NOPE.. gotta "dog-daughter" lol...
    gained 50 #'s in a short lived unhappy marriage yrs back.. and its time to loose it!!! i lost him (good thing) now need to loose this wt... takes time.. but it will and can be done..:drinker: