Titanic and twilight series
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Forest Gump.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    some of these greatly surprise me! espicially Avatar! that is one of my all time favorites!! i hated seven pounds with will smith. and district 9.( 15min into this movie my step son looks at me and says, "when is the moving going to start?" haha)
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I absolutely could not stand Dune. I love most scifi but the whispering just irritated me like crazy! Its a great book though. Oh, and Mulholland Drive. I get it, just didn't like it. Eraserhead and Blue Velvet were great.

Wait. Which Dune? The original one with Sting and Kyle MacLachlan (sp?). That was horrible. The one that SyFy (back when it was SciFi) did was actually pretty good, IMHO.

edited to fix Kyle's name - that was bothering me....
  • Krissy366
    Options
    Oh and count me in on Napolean Dynamite (didn't get through more than a 1/2 hour) and Bridesmaids (painfully unfunny). I also really hated Elizabeth, but I don't think that counts as popular.
  • Krissy366
    Options
    The Hunger Games, Twilight movies, Harry POtter movies. Coincidentally, I have a penis and am not gay.

I'm with you on the first two, but I just don't understand people who don't care for Harry Potter (movies or books). I simply adore them all!

Loved the books, liked the first two movies (as kids movies), hated 3-7, with the exception of 7 part 1. Hated 7 part 2.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Braveheart
    Titanic
    Gladiator
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    The Black Swan.
    How could I forget that piece of trash? Ugh. Where the moral of the story is, if you *kitten* enough you'll win the approval of others and become "perfect"??? *rolling my eyes*
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Transformers
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    the notebook
    (too sappy for me....give me 50 first dates)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Star Wars.
    Lord of the Rings.
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Something About Mary....Holy Crap....If I was drunk AND stupid, I still would have hated this movie. I couldn't get through the first thirty minutes and had to turn it off.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    twilight
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    The Hunger Games!!!! GOD it sucked so bad! I loved the books so much. Even with the movie being 2.5 hours long they cut out WAY too much important stuff and it moved way too fast. Also the underlying story that was in the book was almost nonexistent in the movie. I just couldnt feel for the characters in the movie like I did in the book.I also hated how it went from suck a deep, awesome book to a stupid teenie bopper movie! I guess that's what sells though. Ok, rant over. LOL
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Twilight.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    matrix trilogy
    bored of the rings
    harry potter (WTF)
  • cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    pineapple express
    hangover
    twilight
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    Twilight. I never could get into it, not to mention all the people who obsessed of team whoever and team whoever made me sick.

This!!! Hate the Twilight series of flicks
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    Pulp Fiction
    Sweeny Todd
    Kill Bill

We could never be friends! LOL
    Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill are 2 of my favorite movies of all time! Loves me some Tarantino!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    a lot of you reminded me of the horror i blocked from my memory known as Napoleon Dynamite

i hate this trend in "comedies" where it's just one awkward moment after another, with painful pauses, and rising uncomfortable-ness

The Royal Tennenbaums

Nacho Libre

Juno

since when has awkward and weird been funny? i've been awkward and weird my whole life. it's not funny. it's awkward. and weird.

why would anyone want to watch a whole movie based on awkward tension?

I can't finish movies like that.....*shudder