Confession...

Options

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I have alien toes and giant thumbs.
    In what way are they alien? I have strange toes, too.

They're really long and they bulge out at the ends. Not like hammer toes. They're just really skinny until the end, and then they get fat.
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    Your hands don't look like man hands. My hands are bigger than most mens, but so are my feet. I wear a 12 in women, it is so much fun having to shop for shoes on line all the time!!
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't have nails on my baby toes :sad:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If I'm in a large group - I SBD, don't say anything and watch everyone's faces change. It's HI-LARIOUS!
    This is the greatest answer of all time.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I have freakishly long toes.

I can open a beer bottle without using my hands...or my toes.
  • Begood03
    Options
    I've had plastic surgery.........

and no, the boobs are real. I was 3 and it was a herniated belly button!

I've had plastic surgery...

and want more.

Me too! I'm gonna need it when all is said and done. The girls will need a boost up!
    I can hold them up for you. lol
  • Begood03
    Options
    I can open a beer bottle without using my hands...or my toes.
    I would like to see this!
  • stampede55
    Options
    So what...nice rifle :love:
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I sabotaged Kim Kardashians marriage...
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

Thanks for the heads up on that, babe
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

That's sheer awesome!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I can hold them up for you. lol

LOL #1 my husband might object and #2 You'd need REALLY LARGE hands!
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I think I was stolen as a child. All of my baby pictures have me surrounded by brown people (Argentina), and I've never met my father, look nothing like my mother, and my mom left the country within the first 6 months of my birth to go to Argentina. I'm debating pulling some of her hair out when I see her next for a DNA test.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I want butt cheek implants. :glasses:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I want butt cheek implants. :glasses:

I'm trying to convince my husband to do this to no avail. He keeps trying to convince me that he's built up the cheeks but I tell him 1/4 handful just ain't enough! I want BOOTY!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I haven't used shampoo since May.
    And I don't shave my legs during the winter unless I'm wearing a skirt, which I go to great lengths to avoid doing in the winter.

Edited to add, I'm not a hippie, and my husband encourages the no shaving because my leg hair is so light and fine that he thinks its funny that I even bother at all.
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    And I don't shave my legs during the winter unless I'm wearing a skirt, which I go to great lengths to avoid doing in the winter.

Edited to add, I'm not a hippie, and my husband encourages the no shaving because my leg hair is so light and fine that he thinks its funny that I even bother at all.

What do you use to wash your hair?
  • hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can touch my nose with my tongue.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

A couple of tablespoons of baking soda dissolved in water. Scrub it on my scalp and rinse. Then a couple of tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, leave it in for the rest of the shower and rinse at the end. I mix it up with a chamomile tea or rosemary water rinse instead of the vinegar. Add essential oils for scalp care and the smell.
    The transition was not too bad for me, just a couple of greasy days and static and then amazing hair ever since. I've washed a couple of times with castille soap if product buildup is too much for the baking soda to handle.
  • tsbrown09
    Options

A couple of tablespoons of baking soda dissolved in water. Scrub it on my scalp and rinse. Then a couple of tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, leave it in for the rest of the shower and rinse at the end. I mix it up with a chamomile tea or rosemary water rinse instead of the vinegar. Add essential oils for scalp care and the smell.
    The transition was not too bad for me, just a couple of greasy days and static and then amazing hair ever since. I've washed a couple of times with castille soap if product buildup is too much for the baking soda to handle.

That's pretty cool! Sounds like a lot of work, but if the end result is amazing hair then it is totally worth it!! :)