Confession...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My arms flap like wings. No, I will not share pictures.

Meeeeeeeee too! I tell people "Watch this! I could FLY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My eyelashes are so long that they touch my eyebrows, sometimes not always... or maybe everyone's does this?
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am obessed with Jesus!!!, Oh and I talk to myself quite often. I feel its ok as long as I dont answering myself :ohwell:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have an ex-bf's name tattoo'd on my *kitten* cheek.... and it's hardly a cool name:(
    Whoops! And tattoos are very painful to have removed.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    If something is super funny...... I snort when laughing ........... That would be embarrassing on a date!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have Flintstone feet. I kid you not they are damn near as wide as they are long. 3E width.

You know what they say about wide feet....wide feet = wide.....

Shoes?
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I don't have nails on my baby toes :sad:

Neither do I. I just love having to paint one on...and really love getting a pedi and having them paint one on! Thought I was the only one in the world without them. :tongue:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i make gulping noises whenever I drink D: Its really awkward so I try and very slowly sip things when there is no noise xD
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    If something is super funny...... I snort when laughing ........... That would be embarrassing on a date!

I do this and my husband just thinks its funny and cute. I say embrace the snort! :-)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

I do this and my husband just thinks its funny and cute. I say embrace the snort! :-)

I do it too. My husband waits for it, and when I snort he's always like, "Yup, there it is." And we both laugh harder. :)