If there were no consequences what would you eat right now?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a dog, a cat, would try a person, some endanger animals, and whatever else I can't eat because PETA and other groups protect them.
    Gotta leave room for desert!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be food?
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The biggest DQ Blizzard I could get my hands on!!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Onion soup with gruyere and Parmesan, rack of lamb, with chateauneuf du pape, and chocolate souffle with 20 year tawny port.

Alright, this one I can actually get behind, minus the chocolate souffle, switch mine out for Goat Cheese Cheesecake and its a win.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    dominos thin crust spinach and cheese pizza - YUM!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    wellll i am craving a big piece of red meat. so a burger?? like a big double meat one?

shark week's coming up and usually i want some type of red meat!!!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Onion soup with gruyere and Parmesan, rack of lamb, with chateauneuf du pape, and chocolate souffle with 20 year tawny port.

Alright, this one I can actually get behind, minus the chocolate souffle, switch mine out for Goat Cheese Cheesecake and its a win.

That dessert sounds good! Or Tiramasu from Moroldo's. Best. Ever.

The chocolate souffle I have in mind I used to make when I moonlighted in the pantry at La Provence restaurant. In the souffle batter we added 4 Les Parisiennes Cherries in Kirsch Brandy. When it comes out of the oven, piping hot, it is pierced to add in a creme fraiche. It cannot be beat if you love chocolate.