If there were no consequences what would you eat right now?

Options

Replies

• Jedibeau
    Options
    A gallon of chocolate ice cream. With M&Ms.

And about a dozen chocolate chip cookies.

Ditto!!!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bacon double cheeseburger with sweet potato fries, vanilla milkshake, and about a dozen fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Onion soup with gruyere and Parmesan, rack of lamb, with chateauneuf du pape, and chocolate souffle with 20 year tawny port.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The cream cheese Danishes I just made for a birthday at work tomorrow. They are cooling in my kitchen, and they are talking to me, lol.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My weight in tater tot casserole. Then dessert...

hmmm tater tot casserole my interest is peaked

A yummy concoction usually consisting of seasoned ground beef, condensed soup, cheese, and tater tots. It is built up in layers with the top layer being tater tots, and it is baked until the tots are cooked through and golden brown. Brings back childhood memories...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My weight in tater tot casserole. Then dessert...

hmmm tater tot casserole my interest is peaked

A yummy concoction usually consisting of seasoned ground beef, condensed soup, cheese, and tater tots. It is built up in layers with the top layer being tater tots, and it is baked until the tots are cooked through and golden brown. Brings back childhood memories...

MMMMM....yeah. Now I'm hungry lol
  • anG2413
    Options
    Omg. I have a list, sadly.

Movie theatre buttered popcorn.
    Bugle chips.
    RED LOBSTER CHEDDER BAY BISCUITS! <3
    Cheesecake
    Oh I forgot about those biscuits. Its been awhile

Ugh, yes. They're sooooo good. But they're like 300 something calories per biscuit. So unhealthy. But I know I could gorge myself on those.
    I just looked it up out of curiosity, and it says they are 150 calories. Now if only there were a Red Lobster near me...

Oh, I had heard from someone that they were around 300 calories. Maybe they were wrong. But, they're still terrible for you. :/ They taste so amazing, however.
    Are they terrible for you? They look OK according to Red Lobster's site. I'm not saying they're a health food, either, but a biscuit should not hurt you. Of course the trouble is that they are too delicious to eat ONE biscuit. :happy:

That's why they're terrible for you- because you can't have just one! :P
    I'm not proud of this, but I'm pretty sure I've had like five in one sitting. Lolol.
    Seriously, I used to go there when I was a teenager/young adult and I could eat like nobody's business... Five does not sound unreasonable AT ALL.

YES!!! Yummmyyyy!
    I could eat the "bull rider" steak medium, baked potato with an enormous amount of butter, sour cream, & salt and pepper. From a local rest.
    I could eat hot wings all day every day :/ lol
    Not a big "sweet" eater.. Never have been (Im a fried food junkie instead :0) but Crackerbarrel has this caramel apple pie crumble thing and OMG. It is to die for.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    could really go a pizza!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Beer and ice cream.
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would be awful enough to eats my kids' Halloween candy, but each piece of chocolate would be spread with Skippy's Natural Chunck peanut butter.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between:

Chicken fried steak with smashed potatoes with country gravy or

Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon cheeseburger with sweet potato fries.

Oh and garlic bread Gilroy Garlic Festival style!!!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    today's my cheat day so im eating like no other

Halloween candy, FTW!
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    cheesecake!!
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    I made these brownie cookie combination things a couple weeks ago. I was planning on giving them away but they didn't quite turn out good enough to give away but they are too good to throw away, so I am "forced" to keep them. I put them in my freezer and have been pulling one out occasionally to eat as a treat. I had no idea they would be so good frozen.

I would eat them all. All of them right now.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bacon double cheeseburger with sweet potato fries, vanilla milkshake, and about a dozen fresh baked chocolate chip cookies

And a Diet Pepsi...
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Extra Large Ooey Gooey Caramel DQ Blizzard...come to daddy
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    A big cup of mocha coffee, a toasted everything bagel with butter and creamcheese and a big muffin.
  • kerryh1976
    Options
    Guinness ..... and lots of it. :drinker:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a dog, a cat, would try a person, some endanger animals, and whatever else I can't eat because PETA and other groups protect them.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5 guys burgers and fries
    and coldstone ice cream