Thong underwear!

Options

Replies

• nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options
    lmao...you are so funny. laughing with tears in my eyes...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    funny funny!!

i stopped wearing them for a while and relied on hipsters or boy shorts but i started wearing thongs again and it's just like the old times! :heart:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's too awesome! :laugh: :laugh:

I always figured that my panties end up there anyway, so i might as well do it on purpose with less material! However, I cannot wear them to bed, i'm seamless (yeah right) at night.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I need to try the sideways I-pod holder. Maybe I will like thongs better if they serve a purpose.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Turns out I had the darn things on sideways (or whatever), I had my leg through the wrong hole! I guess that littel pouchy thing at the side of my hip wasn't for my IPod! :laugh: Kidding, I didn't put my IPod there silly!

ahahahaha omg, hilarious! :laugh: Thanks for making me smile today!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha classic!
  • erinrose07
    Options
    LOL! haha, this is too funny! Believe it or not, I CANNOT wear regular underwear. I think they're sooo uncomfortable and I get wedgies all day. I guess with thongs, it's a constant kind of wedgie that you get used to, haha!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that was great :) I wear them all the time...the only time i didnt wear them a lot was when i was pregnant. That made my day :)
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahaha:bigsmile:Thanks for making me laugh out loud:laugh: I am so glad I am not the only one that had that same experience. I went out on a first date with those "thong underwear" because I wore leggings and did not want the panty line to show-I was new to the thong underwear thing but my girlfriend swore by them and talked me into getting some-well anyhoot they were on sideways the whole time plus the "IPOD pocket" was making an apperance above the top of my pants-yep I sat there the whole night in a dinner booth flashing the dinner crowd:sick: needless to say I must have worked that dinner crowd because my first date became my husband:love::happy: :laugh: funny thing is he never knew:laugh: Bahahahahahaha
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    i have a thong...its SUPERRRRRR cute & comfortable, but id rather go pantie-less...so much more comfortable in my opinion :]
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    i have a thong...its SUPERRRRRR cute & comfortable, but id rather go pantie-less...so much more comfortable in my opinion :]
    Just so you know, "comfort" is not the main purpose of underwear.
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you post made me laugh out loud for real. Too funny...thanks for the chuckle!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    LOL - thanks for the laugh!!

I only wear thong/g string unless I'm wearing a skirt/dress and then I can do those cheeky underwear...
    I despise panty lines of any type on me and I don't even feel the thongs so they're comfy.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options

i know...but, i dont have a saggy *kitten*, so i have nothing to worry about.:]
    Just so you know, "comfort" is not the main purpose of underwear.
  • msmnrc
    Options
    I love when your aunt flo visits. It's lovely to want to cry when your aunt flo visits. Which I love when your aunt flo visits, is that I love too see the waistband of your granny panties and you see the waistband of my boxer briefs.
  • msmnrc
    Options
    :cry: I love when your aunt flo visits. It's lovely to want to cry when your aunt flo visits. Which I love when your aunt flo visits, is that I love too see the waistband of your granny panties and you see the waistband of my boxer briefs.
  • msmnrc
    Options
    :smile: If you're working out when you're on your periods, always wear underwear.
  • msmnrc
    Options
    :smile: Hold burning the grannys, until after menoupause.
  • msmnrc
    Options
    :smile: On periods, always wear regular underwear, for you to never merilly bleed in your thong. It's best to merilly bleed in your new regular underwear.
  • msmnrc
    Options
    :smile: On your periods, always wear brief panties.