Jillian 6week/6pack

Options

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Did L1D3. Im glad i conqured yet another day.
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ok--so I have one workout dvd to for the week because I didn't do it on Sunday. But I trrully believe that this dvd may have helped accelerate my weight loss this week. I have been doing TurboFire for 5 weeks before I added this dvd to it. And each week I loss 2 lbs or less (sometimes gainig when I didn't do much). But with this added workout--- I doubled my loss. I think its because she adds the cardio with the strength training.

This dvd is definitely no joke for me. I sweat like crazy on this alone. I'm excited to see the difference 6 weeks makes.
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Im in Im going to buy the DVD tonight when I get off!!!! I know Im a week late but Im joining anyway lol!!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i finished L1 D4 and it felt great, oday I have just finished L1 D5 and that is my first week complete. I feel great and looking forward to a break over the weekend where i will just run.

I have my first week done and 5 more to go. I feel my stomach is already starting to tone up and my back is getting better. I cant wait to see how i look in another 5 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing great !!!!!!!!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done!! Still enjoying this workout- love that it moves fast!! Sweat is def hitting my yoga mat after those mountain climbers!! Happy Friday everyone!!! Stay focused this weekend:)
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    I know I'm late joining but I did start tonight I forgot to take my measurements but I'll post them tonight or tomorrow!!!!
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Upper 44
    Mid 49.5
    Lower 51
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Just so you guys don't think I've forgot - I am still doing this! It's just been crazy this past week. Today is my only day in the last week to spend some quality time with Hubz so I'm on long enough to say 'Hi!!" and I will be on tomorrow to read & update everyone (since he has to work & I'm actually off!!).

As of yesterday, I'm on official day 5, unofficial day 6, of Level 1: feeling it in my ABS!!! lol! Today is supposed to be my rest day but if Hubz is up for it, we'll spend some of our quality time at the gym since he hasn't worked out since last Tuesday!

Have a Great Saturday & can't wait to catch up tomorrow with everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • Rynatat
    Options
    Hello beautiful people!

Just finished day 1 today! My word she wastes no time. I was hoping someone knew approximately how many calories burned on level 1? I've ordered an HRM and am waiting for delivery but for now it's all speculation. I'm 5'5 and 165 lbs, any ideas?

Thanks guys

Fitness level makes a HUGE difference on this one, so there is no "set burn". When I did this in May/June, I was burning over 400 calories, but now, as my fitness & endurance has improved & I also have a lot less fat & more muscle, I'm only around 300 cals (if it helps, I'm 5'6" around 148). For now, log as "circuit training" until you get your HRM. My burns can also vary based on how tired, hungry or moody I am by up to 50 calories (or more during TOM!).
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 D6, i brought it forward a day early as i need a rest day so i decided to make mondays my rest day, no running or JM on that day and so i did it today after my run. Actually felt great and wasn't as hard today.

I noticed this morning my obliques really are starting to change, my sides are becoming 'pinched in' now. Makes all the sweat worthwhile.
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    Level 1 day4 done now im chillaxing for the night
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    w1 day 5 complete!!!!
  • Rynatat
    Options
    Almost didn't do it this AM - was not feeling that hot, barely slept last night & worried about an old injury that's acted up again... BUT! I heard JM's threatening voice in my head that "I'm aspirational" and I there was no way I could quit - lol!

So, busted through Week 2, Day 1, Level 1: I had to curb in the burpees, plank jacks & mountain climbers per my PT (old injury acting up really bad that I need to at least let it somewhat heal before I shred it again!), so did the beginners "step" versions of them, but still got a decent burn (only about 20 cals less than my norm :happy: ).

I am DEFINITELY feeling it in my abs now! I guess I'm so used to working core that it takes a little longer & more consistency for me to feel it :tongue:
    Can't wait to start Level 2 (that's my favorite :happy: )

PS - if anyone is having concerns doing some of the moves, feel free to PM me for a modified version - I don't always get to get on the message boards.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have been doing L2 instead of L1 OMG what a challenge sweat be pouring off. But I have goals have to keep it moving yay!!! I have lost an inch off my lower waist thank God!!!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    Week 2 level1/day1 completed! Now im hungry for spinach dip
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    So, I totally skimped last week! Did one day, and gave up! not this time! I am gonna have a little faith and try it for at least a week! I hope I feel the burn this time! Starting back up tmrw! :)
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    YES...Monday...I am asking everyone to measure Upper/Mid/Lower stomach. TURN IN BY SUNDAY NIGHT...and pics are optional...BUT I would suggest at least taking some for self...You will be so surprised at the difference...LETS DO THIS GIRLS...Got the Full DVD from Walmart today..$10 bucks

i wish they sell Bob or Jillian DVDs here in Malaysia. I've been trying to get them online but cant find the one can be played in my region.
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    Week 2le el 1 day2 completed!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have been doing L2 instead of L1 OMG what a challenge sweat be pouring off. But I have goals have to keep it moving yay!!! I have lost an inch off my lower waist thank God!!!!

That's awesome!!! Great job!!!

After a rough weekend- didn't get any day in- but today was my Monday! gonna hold strong and get back on track!! How are you all feeling?! Improving?!!
  • blueyeb
    Options
    Week 1 Level 1 Day 2 completed today! Started last week only to complete 1 day, I was sick for a couple of days & then we went on vacation to the Keys & I forgot the DVD. Starting strong this week though!